Chapter 586-590

She originally followed back to the capital because of Qin Zhan's job transfer, and she can be regarded as flying freely without restraint. But if she thinks about it seriously, she doesn't like this kind of intricate force, and there is a Qin family behind it.

"The place where I live and settle, I hope it can be quieter." She said more tactfully.

But the man behind him understood what she meant, "Well, as I thought, the wedding and the new house will be in the same place, and I will give you a surprise at that time."

Surprise.

Song Ye turned around and looked up at him, the coldness between her eyebrows and eyes was replaced by a touch of interest, "Is this also consulted with Dr. Ning?"

She would ask this, but also because she saw a man's phone by chance. A message came up. The general content was that Ning Yiming asked about their progress. He also included a wave of daily romantic tips for couples, including personality analysis. Obviously, the two communicated very skillfully and frequently on this topic.

Ever since, Song Ye finally understood that Qin Zhan's repeated destruction of the character set, the playground and the candlelight dinner, was a doctor who only had a few sides and looked very fox-like.

Afterwards, Song Ye did not use this to tease, and now thinking about it, I feel that Qin Zhan, who was clumsily executing the strategy at that time, was unexpectedly cute.

Qin Zhan also knew Song Ye very well, and seeing her showing this expression, he bowed her mouth with a foresight, crushed it for a while and smoothly transferred the person to the bed.

The moonlight outside the window was beautiful, and it was sprinkled on the white bed sheet with a bright white light. The girl's black silk was like ink, laid out on the white bed like silk, flowing with luster, and the white skin was glowing because of the kiss. Blush, the blur in the eyes is like a black hole with suction, which envelops the body and mind of a person, and can't escape half a minute.

"I heard that surprises a woman can be exchanged for rewards." Qin Zhan looked down at her from above, and his eyes began to have familiar heat again. As long as it was night, it seemed that as long as Song Ye made a slight movement, the man would do it anytime. Ready to hunt.

"Surprise, I received it. What reward do you want?" Song Ye raised his hand and carefully traced his facial features, from thick black eyebrows to high nose bridge to thin lips. In fact, he who hides in the darkness like this also has a fatal attraction, tempting her to take the initiative to raise her head and kiss him, with a refreshing taste on her thin lips, and the roar of being with her, Qin Zhan rarely smokes , Now even the smell of tobacco is much weaker.

It is said that men with thin lips are very reluctant, and they are right.

Song Ye was only fortunate that he put all his emotions on himself.

"I want everything you give." Qin Zhan looked down at her and whispered warm words.

Song Ye also noticed that the man's love talk skills had improved a lot recently, and he chuckled. The small hand that originally traced the eyebrows suddenly fell on the man's shoulder, and with a strong buckle, his body twisted from the bed in an instant. , The two changed positions.

"Since it's my reward, then you can't move." Song Ye smiled badly, sliding his fingertips to the collar of Qin Zhan's shirt, and lingering on the first button. "When I first met, I just I really want to tell you. If a man buttones it too tightly, it will make people want to pull it off even more

.

I don't know how Song Ye changed his fingertips. As the voice fell, the buttons were unfastened one by one by her. They moved lightly and quickly. On the white sheets, the man's honey-colored skin , A powerful chest and a cold face, combined to form a fatal temptation, Song Ye retracted slightly, holding his breath and staring at him, a strong surprise flashed under his eyes.

It seemed very good to press such a powerful and domineering man under him.

So, the next step is the reward time.

She raised her hand, placed it on the back zipper of her dress, and unfastened the confinement gracefully. The skirt fell down, stacked on top of her feet, and landed on the girl's white smooth ankle.

As the restraints faded one by one, she could clearly feel the man's eyes become hot and deep, the heat in the air rose, and in the quiet night, she seemed to hear each other's violent heartbeats and heavy breathing.

Then under such scorching gaze, Song Ye took a deep breath and climbed sideways onto the bed, still using his condescending vision, ready to dedicate himself completely.

Qin Zhan felt like he was being burned in a stove. The smell of Song Ye's body, delicate face, slender waist, smooth skin, everything made people crazy, and he could hardly restrain him. In the time of rebelling against the guest, I finally saw the girl overturned.

This is the first time for the two of them to be perfectly close without any restrictions, at zero distance, and even the temperature of every inch of skin can be felt.

He originally thought that this was Song Ye's first time, and he might have hurt himself without any rules, but as soon as he wanted to move his hand, he was hooped and pressed his wrist onto his head.

"Don't move." The girl's voice was slightly dull, and there was a trace of pain between her voice, her whole body stiffened, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on her forehead.

But her attitude is still tough. It seems that no matter when it comes, the girl will not have a fragile mood, even at this time, as always.

Qin Zhan kissed her lips, trying to relieve the other party's first pain, but he felt the other party shrink for a while, so that he could not help but snorted, "Um..."

Qin Zhan was hot. As soon as the big hand squeezed her waist, the phone bell on the head of the bed suddenly rang.

Linglingling...The

two of them froze in mid-air without getting up, the enchanting atmosphere was washed away, and the two sides' eyebrows showed unhappiness.

Qin Zhan wanted to move subconsciously, but it was obvious that Song Ye hadn't slowed down yet. When he tried a little bit, the other party would be touched, and the pain in his eyes was inadvertently revealed. He pursed the corner of his mouth and decided to turn a deaf ear to the call.

The first ring sounded for a long time before it ceased. Qin Zhan also had long-lasting stamina, and his interest never faded. While comforting Song Ye, he checked the timing.

After he realized that the other party seemed to be ready, he slowly guided her to move. The big hand holding her waist couldn't help but increase his strength because of the feeling of stacking, and it was on the white as jade skin without three or two strokes. Printed traces.

However, Song Ye didn't feel any pain, she rose up from her body and guided her body a little bit of joy, making her instinctively repeat the fast movements, wanting to get more.

When the apex of the body and the emotions merged with each other, Song Ye couldn't help raising his slender and elegant neck like a swan, with a vague moan in his throat.Bell Bell Bell.