Chapter 731-735

In fact, this is not to blame him. Even though they are all supernatural beings, they all have superpowers to manipulate natural elements, but they are limited to objects that can be seen and manipulated by the naked eye.

But the space that Song Ye showed was nothingness, and he didn't know whether it was hidden in her body or elsewhere. Once it was taken in, the world was completely dark, isolated and helpless, and didn't even know where to escape.

In that dark minute, Patriarch Zheng really felt despair and fear, so that the moment he saw the sky again, he couldn't help but soften his legs and feet, breathe hard, and feel everything around him. Real feeling.

"Now, can I prove my identity?" Song Yeju looked down at the man on the ground, stepped forward, and asked calmly.

The latter was so shocked that he backed back and couldn't care about whether he was embarrassed or lost face. He eagerly moved away from the girl's side, crawling backwards with a fart, and nodding at the same time, "Yes, you can, you are Shao. The daughter of the family, you are Ye Meijing's daughter..." Seeing

his distress , the other Patriarchs frowned, but no one despised him because they also feared Song Ye's ability.

"Since I have admitted my identity, there is not only one candidate for the position of Patriarch of the Ye Family." She continued on the words of Patriarch Zheng in a quiet tone.

This meaning is expressed because it is obvious.

Ye Meirou clenched her fists tightly under her sleeves. She stared at Song Ye not far away. Her heart was anxious and angry. She couldn't think of it anyway. When she came to the end, Song Ye actually stared at the Patriarch. s position.

The others were also shocked, subconsciously repelling the girl in front of them, and began to find reasons in unison.

"Song Ye, although you belong to the Ye family, you have a special physique and broke the taboo, but you have been outside for many years and you don't understand the management of the family. I think this position will be difficult for you for a while."

"I also agree with Patriarch Zhang. In my opinion, the family is more than just domestic affairs. There are many and complicated businesses all over the world, and you don't understand it at a young age. I think the position of the owner of the family is still temporarily taken by your aunt. After you become familiar with the business It's not too late to make plans."

...

Speaking of which, these old guys just don't want to give Song Ye a chance to get ahead .

Mo said that they would not let a new girl come to the top for no reason. After seeing her powerful ability just now, they were even more reluctant to let go.

Ye Meirou's temperament is so good, like Song Ye's three-pointed mother, definitely not a good crop.

But since Song Ye stood up to fight today, he must fight for a result.

"It is far-fetched for you to reject me as a logical heir on the grounds that you are not familiar with the family business. If you are really worried that I will not be competent, then let the auntie assist me. This is also fine." Song Ye said leisurely with her arms around her chest. It took a step back and presented a solution.

The heir in the line is still there, and he is also assisted by the main family. The upper rank is a reasonable thing.

Several Patriarchs were blocked and a little speechless, and they secretly hated Song Ye's sharp teeth, which was really hard to manipulate.

And the more this happened, the more they felt that they could not give up their seats, and when their minds moved, someone spoke up immediately.

"Just now I let Ye Meirou inherit the position of Patriarch because everyone thought that she was the only one left in the Ye family. Now that you are there, whoever inherits will have to go through the formal procedures, and you can't be careless." Patriarch Ban changed his words wittily. Nian Nian began to move out of the ancestral rituals, "In the past, those who succeeded to the position of Patriarch must be members of the family with supernatural powers, talents, and holding the Tiger Mansion in their hands, before they can carry out the succession ceremony. The tiger charm of the Ye family In the early years, my whereabouts were unknown. I think we might take this as an opportunity to see who finds the tiger charm first and inherits the position of Patriarch. I don't know what you think?"

The old guy talked for a long time, but he was secretly changing the concept, trying to bring Song Ye and Ye Meirou to the same level for PK.

Ye Meirou, who was on the side, received the clan's cue from the Patriarch of the class. She lowered her eyes and thought deeply, before she bent over again and nodded, "Then, according to the Patriarch of the class, I will try my best to retrieve the Ye family's Tiger

charm ." In fact, she stole the Ye's tiger charm from Ye Meijing back then. As the saying goes, the most dangerous place is the safest. At that time, she didn't throw Song Ye into the river, so she hid the tiger charm on Song Ye's body. , There are people on the left and right, not afraid of not being able to find tiger charms.

Later, Song Ye's power grew, and she could no longer get close to the Song family. But when she entered the other side of the flower, she ordered to search Song Ye's body and found no trace of the tiger charm. It should be in the hands of the Song family. in.

As long as she sends someone to the Z country first and gets the tiger charm, then she will be able to ascend to the position of Patriarch more justifiably.

How could Song Ye not be clear about the woman's thoughts, but... she tickled the corner of her mouth, and

responded readily: "Yes." When she agreed, the others sneered silently in their hearts, secretly saying that the little girl was still tender.

Tiger amulet is just a postponement strategy proposed by them. Compared with human and material resources, it is easy for the forces of their seven major families to get one thing. Even if it is dragged, it can be dragged to the wasteland and old.

But in the next second, they just felt a flower in front of them, something dazzled their sight, and a touch of emerald green color came into view.

A few people took a closer look and were immediately stunned on the spot.

"What you are looking for, here is what I have to say now." Song Ye pinched a jade card with his fingertips, and stood there staring at the people on the opposite side with a pair of cold eyes, his brows seemed arrogant. It is mocking that everything they do is a needless struggle.

The jade plate with a circular dragon pattern was engraved with the word Ye, but it was not the Yejia Tiger Symbol they just mentioned.

After going round and round, it turned out that their calculation was not because Song Ye couldn't understand it, but because they didn't pay attention to it at all, and listened to it like a joke.

Ye Meirou's eyes widened, she looked like she was hardly hit, she never expected that the tiger charm would fall into Song Ye's hands.

Just now she only thought that Song Ye didn't have it, but she forgot that Song Ye still had room to store, which invisibly opened her what a big plug-in.

Looking at the coldly smiling Song Ye opposite, Ye Meirou's face seemed to be severely scratched by the slap, aching fiercely.

Song Ye has the Ye family's blood, talents, and Tiger Talisman at the same time, even if other Patriarchs are unwilling, they can no longer find a reason to prevent her from inheriting the Ye Family.

And as she said, let Ye Meirou help, everyone knows, this is just a cover.After the so-called praying mantis catching the cicada and the oriole, today's drama was originally an innocent confrontation between men and women. Now no one has paid attention to Qin Zhan's innocence. Ye Meijing was suddenly abandoned, Ye Meirou appeared, and now the tiger charm is seen again , Layer after layer of shock is overwhelming.