Chapter 521-525

Qin Zhan accompanied Song Ye to the sauna outside. After dinner, he slowly wandered outside. His mobile phone rang several times in the middle, but was ignored and left aside. Finally, someone even proposed not to return home at night. Suggestions.

"Haha, what bad things have you done so guilty that you dare not go back?" Song Ye rarely saw Qin Zhan's procrastination tactics, and found it interesting for a while.

"I have never wanted to go back." Qin Zhan said honestly. If it were not for tracking down the whereabouts of Bianhua, he would not be transferred back to the capital, let alone fighting for such a noisy and intriguing big family.

"I don't want to go back, so I won't go back." Song Ye heard that he was bored with that family. He said that all blood relatives were nothing more than wealth-linked wolves and tigers, and they calculated each other. Song Ye didn't want Qin Zhan to suffer this grievance, and left the Qin family left and right. There were other ways to deal with the base.

But Qin Zhan didn't want to take the risk. Since he had chosen a safe way to delay time to decipher the chip, he would not give up because of this trouble.

The two finally returned to Qin's house, mixed with the cold wind outside the house, went into the living room, but they didn't feel much warmer inside.

Moreover, as soon as Qin Zhan stepped in with his front foot, he smashed an ashtray from the living room, banged against the door with a bang, and then fell at Qin Zhan's feet.

Inside the room, Qin Wenrong's roar came, "You're going to fuck me, I owe you in my last life, you were born to eat Lao Tzu's blood and eat Lao Tzu's meat, and now you are still stabbing me in the back, you Why didn't you go to death with your short-lived mother?"

Perhaps she was anxious, and Qin Zhan's biological mother, who had always been regarded as a taboo in the Qin family, was also taken out and scolded together.

Song Ye followed Qin Zhan, and saw that the ashtray was flying past his ears. This offensive behavior did not make the man much react. But when he mentioned Qin Zhan's biological mother, Song Ye was obviously I noticed that the big hand holding him tightly suddenly enlarged.

After staying in Qin's house for a while, Song Ye also knew a little bit about Xiaolou. Qin Zhan's biological mother was mad at Qin Wenrong's scumbag husband alive, so he still has the face to scold him.

Originally everyone was the same enemy as Qin Wenrong, but as soon as he heard this, Old Man Qin immediately knocked on the floor with his cane.

"The father and son have something to say, and what to do with cursing. Is this because the outsider makes the whole family torn apart?" The

old man's tone was also with a strong smell of gunpowder, and the war was drawn to outsiders. Song Ye at the door was very conscious , Presumably the source of the matter is still in himself.

"A Zhan, how could you withdraw your dad's position so cruelly, in that name, even if he was decentralized, how would outsiders think of the Qin family after he didn't move around in the capital?" Shu Yu Then he fired the cannon, with a distressed look on his face.

Qin Zhan moved his gaze and fell on her, his tone was so calm that he couldn't afford to make waves, "His own debts on the outside are facts, and his style does not match criticism, and he is also seeking justice for you." So, what are you filling in righteous indignation? .

Song Ye Haoxian did not laugh, and finally knew what hornet's nest Qin Zhan had stabbed. Good fellow, he really reported the scandals of Qin Wenrong and removed the other party from his position.

Ruthless enough.

Shu Yu stood there with blushes and blues on her face. She felt embarrassed when she was pointed by a junior to this kind of bad debt between husband and wife, but the play still had to go on. Your dad has been dissatisfied for so many years and will not destroy his career. Besides, you think I don't know. You did this because your dad said a few words from Song Ye. You are trying to vent her anger, hehe, you I really am a good son."