Chapter 416-420

"I'm here, naturally, I will share a piece of the pie on the table." When

Song Ye walked out of the memorial service door, he looked back, and the portrait of Cheng Yuan hanging in the middle was glowing pale in the midday of late autumn. The people who came to mourn after investigating the direction of the wind, they all dispersed. The corpse in the coffin was left alone. Only one person from the funeral home was waiting to take the corpse away for cremation.

Thinking of the hideous-looking people on the table just now, who blamed and cursed each other for profit, she twitched the corners of her mouth, and her eyes were full of mockery.

I don't know that Cheng Yuan is in the Spirit of Heaven. Seeing the left and right hands he trusts, the person next to the pillow and his son are arguing with his son to divide his property. There is not even a guardian, so I don't know how he will feel.

People's hearts are the weakest thing. When tempted, they are just like rotting bamboo, and their defection is only an instant.

If you take it lightly, it will be her fate that lies here in the future.

This negotiation is actually not difficult, everything is ready, she is in the dark, and the other party is in the light, plus the soldier-factory is in her hands, there are too many shortcomings and handles to use, this big tree that has been entrenched for a hundred years is uprooted. It will take some time to get up, but it is not difficult.

Let it go, let it go, and kill it. After a while, her people will have a firm foothold in Southern Province.

Southern Province was successfully acquired, and Song Ye's forces blew a lot of wind on the road. Individuals who attempted to get ahead, Song Ye suppressed it with tough measures, and other provinces were in a state of self-risk.

At the same time, Song Ye struck the iron while it was hot, transferred all his main forces to surrounding provinces, and continued to extend his claws to attack.

Before leaving Southern Province, she went to see Hao Tian again.

The gradually cold weather seemed a little dry in inland areas like Southern Province. Hao Tian had an appointment with Song Ye for the first time. She waited at the cafe early and watched the bare branches outside the French windows occasionally drop one or two pieces. Fallen Leaf, startled in a daze.

She couldn't help thinking about the scene when Cheng Junfeng insulted her at the entrance of the hospital that day, and Song Ye stepped forward to help her. It seemed that no matter how long, the scenes of Song Ye saving her in the past had frozen in her mind frame by frame. Clear and clear.

With a breath of heat on the glass, she wrote Song Ye's name stroke by stroke. The simple strokes repeatedly seemed like her clean personality. Looking at it, she couldn't help but lift the corners of her mouth, showing A sweet smile.

Then suddenly, hearing Ding Ling's voice in the cafe, the door was opened and a white figure walked in.

She was overjoyed and turned her head abruptly to look at it, but she was instantly shaken by the scene in front of her eyes for a long time and could not return to her senses.

The girl is wearing a white long skirt. The skin exposed to the air is smooth and white. The small collarbone is exquisite and elegant in shape. The tight fabric at the waist outlines the girl's slender waist, which is full of grace and grace, which is reflected under the white skirt. The light faintly revealed the two straight legs, the short boots on the feet with a certain height, stepped on the floor, and it was just a plain and colorless face, but it was dazzling because of the cold temperament for no reason.

Song Ye is a born luminous body. Hao Tian knew this from a long time ago.

Only at that time, the person in front of her who walked into her heart was menswear.

Until the person in front of him sat down and greeted the waiter to order a cup of coffee, the sweet smile on the corner of Hao Tian's mouth was crushed little by little with the mist dissipating on the glass and disappeared.

"Song Ye, you are really, very beautiful." Hao Tian felt her heart aching like a needle stick when she said this compliment with great difficulty.

Song Ye raised his eyes to look at her faintly, a slight smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, with a hint of gentleness, "Are you still used to it here? Mr. Hao is in the capital. If you want to go, I will let him pick you up."

When she came today, she actually wanted to ask what Hao Tian meant. There is already a girl outside the province alone. If she is careless, she will be calculated. Song Ye doesn't want a second Cheng Junfeng to appear.

But for her kindness, Hao Tian shook her head, lowered her eyebrows and refused, "No, I am fine here. I am the daughter of the Hao family and don't want to be a vase. Song Ye, I think I can help you. "I want to stand by your side someday, no matter what kind of capacity you are.

Song Ye touched the fingertips of the coffee cup and swept across the beautiful girl opposite with cold eyebrows and sighed in her heart, "As long as you want, Yaowangtang will always have your place. Hao Tian, ​​I will give it to Yaowangtang in the future. You, but nothing more." All

she can give is a Medicine King Hall.

This is the only compensation she can have for her.

As if her fingertips had been burned, Hao Tian stared at the coffee in front of her, and had the urge to cry in a daze, "I know, I understand, Song Ye, give me some time, I just haven't figured it out yet."

Song Ye pursed the corners of her mouth, and only whispered. She didn't understand these concerns about her children's affection, and she didn't know how to solve them.

But she also knew that Hao Tian didn't like her, she was just obsessed with the heartbeat in her memories. The Song Ye she saw was not a complete and real her.

The same is true of Qin Zhan. In his eyes, the younger brother, who is simple and somewhat small, has a brutal side hidden behind him.

In a blink of an eye, it was almost December. Song Ye had been away from school for too long. Wang Zhengnan was so angry that he almost went to Qin Zhan to complain. Finally, he heard that Song Ye had a serious illness. Continue to investigate.

Before returning to campus, Song Ye also issued an order, "Next to the coast, hit all the way to the capital."

The sword of the Ye Gang has already shown its edge, and the wind has blown on the road, and everyone is fascinated by it. When she saw her eyes, she wanted to fight the gangsters who had been comfortable for so many years.

In fact, deep down in her heart, she also knows that she has expanded so rapidly because of Qin Zhan's departure, without any worries, and not so restrained.

Only if she is strong enough, the Han family in the capital, Claire in country Y, the organization of her previous life, her real family, these huge forces, can she have the power to contend.

She wants to become stronger.

According to the rumors, the man who had been seriously ill returned to school and immediately received the multilateral care of his friends.

The roommate and classmate Meng Ziheng got a large tonic the next day and stuffed it into her hand, "eat more, or you won't be able to hold the writing brush in your wrists, and the writing will not look good." This person's narrative technique has always been concerned. Very arrogant, the reason is always awkward and ridiculous.

However, it is not just him, even Wang Qianqian, Gu Yitong and others have bought a bunch of supplements for her, and they don't know where to find out about her malnutrition.

Later, the reason was revealed by Le Siyu, who also tied Le Mingyu to supervise her eating, so that two people who could not see each other had their eyes widened even when they were eating.

Author: recently blocked a lot of chapters, leading to some confusion publication, the author will be processed as soon as possible.Song Ye also didn't expect that after going out and doing errands, he would become a figure in the small group.