Chapter 716-720

Ye Lingyin's madness is a seed planted since she was a child. She carries a secret on her shoulders. She lives under the high pressure of Ye Jingjing every day. Her emotions that have nowhere to vent have created her mania.

So every maid she picked into the room to serve in the room ended up missing for no reason.

Everyone knows that those maids were actually killed.

It's just that the Ye Family's great cause is great, and in this deep mountain is the Tu Emperor, powerful, and no one dares to resist and criticize.

Ye Lingyin was looking for Song Ye madly and noisily tonight. Later people came and entered the room. Everyone quietly lit candles for her in their hearts, thinking that after tonight, there would be one less person in the house.

When Xinyue received the news and rushed over, it was three poles in the sun. She made it clear that she was looking for Song Ye, but she was stopped outside.

Anxiously, she saw An Mo coming not far away, and a nameless evil fire sprang up from her heart. She stepped forward and grabbed his collar and yelled viciously, "An Mo, What did your crazy lady do to Song Ling, let me tell you, I don't care about the previous things, but this time if something happens to Song Ling, I will kill you if I fight this life."

She got up in the morning. Eyelids have been twitching, and now my heart is even more messy, and when she learns that Song Ye is likely to have an accident, her heart is as flustered and confused as before.

"No noise in front of the main house." Facing her roar and roar, An Mo gave a warning, and then he waved the person away and strode towards the inside.

Seeing the people would move the gate, and hurried to catch up with the new moon, "Wait, you took me in, I have absolutely no urge to glance at Song Ling, knowing she was fine, I'll come out."

People have to under the eaves Lowering her head, she knew that she couldn't beat these guards, so she could only intercede with An Mo.

The latter stopped, glanced back at her coldly, then nodded at the guard, and then let the person in.

An Mo actually walked in the same direction as Ye Lingyin. Ye Lingyinxing hurried over to find him yesterday, and mentioned Song Ye in the middle. After that, the more he thought about it, the more things went wrong.

Nine bends and eight bends, the luxurious scenery in the main house did not attract the two people hurried back and forth. Outside Ye Lingyin's courtyard, a group of maids were not far away to observe the movement in the room.

Three poles in the sun, the room is still quiet, no sound can be heard.

Everyone was slandering in their hearts. Could it be that they were exhausted from the killing and tossing for too long last night, and they were all waiting to go in and collect their bodies.

But before seeing the door open, An Mo and Xinyue went forward and knocked on the door.

Buckle.

Just two times, there was movement in the door. The door creaked open, but it was not Ye Lingyin's face that was exposed, but Song Ye's red pockmarked face. In the bright light, everyone saw her. His face opened his mouth wide in surprise, his eyes were fixed on her face, and she didn't think she was ugly.

Now they are not only surprised, but also magical.

"Looking for the eldest lady, wait a minute." Song Ye looked up and scanned the expressions in the courtyard, knowing what they were thinking in their hearts, and didn't care. He turned his gaze back to the combination of An Mo and Xinyue. subtle.

Facing the face of the new moon with a sigh of relief, Song Ye turned his body sideways after speaking, observing An Mo from the corner of his eyes.

No matter how indifferent he was, he could not show his emotions at all, no matter how calm he was. At that time, Song Ye was so close at the time that he saw the shock and surprise that flashed across the opponent's face... as relieved.

A smile passed under her drooping eyebrows, and it seemed that the identities of the seven families were far less simple than they might seem.

An Mo glanced at Song Ye by the door, and did not intend to enter the room, but turned around to leave.

At this time, the sound of footsteps came from the room. Along with the shouts, Ye Lingyin appeared in the nightdress by the door, "Brother Anmo, are you here to find me? Wait for me. , I'll be fine soon."

Even if the girl's beautiful face just woke up, it was so delicate that people couldn't move his eyes, and her call successfully stopped An Mo, "Yes." He nodded, and then went on Stand by the door and wait.

"Hehe..." Ye Lingyin was so happy for a moment as if he was a kid who got candy. When he turned around, he was still laughing, and by the way, he gave Song Ye a provocative look. The girl's infatuation and jealousy were undoubtedly revealed, her madness and mania were completely wiped out at this moment, and Song Ye couldn't help frowning because of the two-person state.

Xinyue couldn't see the love of these two people the most, and she curled her lips and pulled Song Ye away, receiving countless surprises along the way.

It wasn't until a corner where no one was there that Xinyue asked her nervously, "Did she do anything to you last night?"

Song Ye was the first person to come over and care about him after only two days. Nuan, with a cold brow, he shook his head, "She can't beat me."

This is the truth.

But it also confirmed Xinyue's conjecture, she nervously took Song Ye's arm, "Did she take you to the cave?"

Song Ye was startled, "Do you also know about the cave?"

Xinyue wrinkled. He raised his brows, looked around quickly, made sure that no one knew it, lowered his voice, and said, "There is a secret that the Ye family must never reveal. As long as the Patriarch knows that you have been there, it will definitely be against you, Song Ling. You run away right now and go to the Luo family to find the young master of the Luo family, maybe he can keep you."

At this point, she also hurried to give Song Ye an idea without talking secretly.

Even if we know that Qin Zhan and Song Ye are currently in a different position, there is little hope, but it is better than sitting here and waiting to die.

Song Ye's thoughts were moved, cold eyes fell on her, and he asked seriously: "Why do you know that the family chief killed me? How many secrets do you know?"

"You..." Maybe it was because Song Ye would not be attached to this. Point, Xinyue was stunned for a while, then frowned, let go of her hand, took a step back, and looked on guard, "Who are you and what do you want to do?" It

will focus on the secret itself regardless of your life. It was originally a very abnormal phenomenon.

Xinyue immediately recognized Song Ye's ulterior motives.

"I approached the Ye family for a purpose indeed." Song Ye said lightly, but she didn't mean to argue anymore. She knew that to obtain information, she had to gain the trust of Crescent, and she bet Crescent would not betray her. Come with me." The

voice fell, Song Ye took Xinyue back to the side room, and brought a basin of water after entering the room.

Then in the eyes of the new moon, he added medicine to the water and washed his face. When the red mark faded, the pockmark disappeared, and when he raised his head again, the face of the new moon had changed drastically.On the way back, Xinyue had made many assumptions, and even determined that Song Ye was a spy sent by the Shao family or the Luo family.