Chapter 596-600

Xiao Ke didn't know what kind of nasty tastes the white man had, and he would strike up a conversation with the nerd behind him, but he brought the people, and even if it was a gentleman, Xiao Ke would not let it go.

"Haha, don't get me wrong, it doesn't matter." The white man took a step back, waved his hand as if he didn't care, turned and walked towards the playing field.

Xiao Ke only breathed a sigh of relief, and didn't pay much attention only when the other party gave up.

However, Song Ye, who was standing behind him, stared solemnly at the leaving figure of the other party. Her instinct told her that the other party's words were true.

The match between Fang Qing and the white people continued as scheduled, but the bet was replaced by the date of belonging to the two or six Fang family. This increased Fang Qing's pressure, and he was half a beat slower from the start.

If it's in an ordinary amateur game, the half-time gap is harmless. Anyway, if there is a slight mistake in the operation, it is not difficult to overtake it. But the bad thing today is that this group of white people are not half-hearted, as can be seen from the line-up of the five of them on the court.

"The opponent's strength is close to the professional level." Xiao Ke also solemnly concluded after the two sides drove dozens of meters.

White people are at the professional level, and they are only amateurs, and winning or losing is already doomed at the beginning.

In the end, Fang Qing's group of five was suppressed, and the top five were all taken by the whites. There was no chance of a comeback, and the difference in strength between the two sides made everyone fearful.

Half of the right to use it originally belonged to the Fang family was thus ceded out.

"Haha, at your level, if you want to beat us, let's practice for another hundred years." The other party laughed wildly, and the contempt in the words made people feel humiliating at the moment but unable to refute it.

Fang Qing's face was pale at this time, and his legs were slightly weak. He lost the game and ceded his only territory. When he returned home, his father would definitely strip him.

"Xiao Ke, save me, I am also kind for our turf, not to let them take it away." The fevered brain finally cooled down, and Fang Qing realized how bad his arrogance brought about. If he is really investigated, I am afraid the association will remove him and he will not be able to enter the underground market for the rest of his life.

Xiao Ke pursed his lips, feeling angry, but he also knew that Fang Qing made sense.

"How about, boy, do you want to compare? Before we go for a drink, I can play with you." The white man looked back and whistled frivolously.

Xiao Ke was already riding a tiger and didn't hesitate any more, "Okay, I'll compare with you. If you lose, you must return the right to belong to 246."

"Yes, the same conditions, if you lose, the other half of the time. The ownership belongs to us." The white man turned the key ring and saw Xiao Ke nodded and agreed. He was in a good mood, and he pointed at the girl next to Fang Qing, "How about taking a girl for fun? The journey will not be too boring. "

This is clearly despising Xiao Ke and their skills.

"Okay, Xiao Ke, you take the four-eyed girl behind you." Fang Qing's eyes rolled around, and he immediately responded for Xiao Ke.

The latter frowned and was a little displeased. He knew that Fang Qing wanted the girl to make trouble for the other party, but he didn't like this way.

At this time, a slender figure suddenly came to Xiao Ke's side, and the girl's voice was cold, "Go on, I can't go back too late."

Her tone was not high, but everyone in the court heard clearly, she Being willing to take the initiative to help, this made Fang's family and Xiao Ke's impression of him improved.

Now that Song Ye agreed, the teams from both sides were quickly organized. Soon ten cars lined up on the mountain road. The coolness in the night breeze was soon overshadowed by the cheering crowd. The moving music ignited the roar of the car motor, and the nervousness of the players on the car began to boil.

"If you are afraid later, close your eyes and act as you are doing a roller coaster." Xiao Ke looked sideways at Song Ye in the passenger seat, and found that her face was paralyzed and her face was a little sluggish. He thought she was nervous and afraid, so he comforted him. .

"Yeah." The girl replied softly, scanning until the nice finger joints on the steering wheel were slightly white, knowing that the other party was several times more nervous than her.

"Start!" With an order from the front, the red ribbon lifted up and slowly drifted to the ground. The moment the ribbon touched the spot, the vehicles rushed out like a flash of lightning, shuttled through the secluded road at night. on.

Song Ye drove this section of the road last time. It was wide and there were only five corners. There was no tricky angle. But because of this, it is more difficult to win when the car has the same performance.

The ten cars were squeezed together from the start, and they were very close to each other. At this time, to stand out from the encirclement, the team must have good coordination and micro-manipulation skills. How to maintain a very close distance Operational level, while giving way to teammates, this is actually very difficult when ten cars go in parallel and no one is willing to fall behind.

"No, the car behind is coming up." At this time, Xiao Ke was blocked by the car in front, so he couldn't step on the accelerator frantically. From the rear mirror, he could see that the opponent's car did not leave his team. Converge forward. He cursed in a low voice, and Junxiu's face also showed a bit of gritted teeth at this time, because of the high tension, unknowingly, his forehead was already covered with cold sweat.

"As soon as they get up, you can't rush out." Song Ye, who had been silent since getting on the car, suddenly opened his mouth. In the car without music, it seemed abrupt and unconformable, as if she was falling into trouble.

Of course Xiao Ke understands these, but the problem is that he doesn't have the ability to get out of trouble.

Suddenly, the cold voice on his side sounded again, "Listen to my command and step on the accelerator."

What? Xiao Ke was stunned. Before he could react, he saw that the steering wheel had an extra hand. The girl leaned over her body, her black hair touched his chest, shocked him subconsciously let go of the steering wheel and leaned against the back of the chair. .

"What do you want to do?

Before Xiao Ke could ask what he said, the car suddenly shifted and rushed out from the left. He was about to collide with the car behind him, and his heart stopped for several seconds in fright.

"Step on the accelerator!" There was a low drink in front of him, and Xiao Ke's body was shaken, his feet were excited, and he subconsciously stepped on the accelerator.

Then an inertia pulled him back, and the excessively fast speed stopped his breathing. Then... he watched the car flew out diagonally against the right car!

It really flew out, because after a few seconds, he heard the sound of the body falling heavily, and the whole person was shaken.

Author: offer thousands of words, I mean it.Xiao Ke took over the management of this road site at the beginning because he liked racing, and later in the association, few people could surpass him. He is also regarded as the leader in amateur racing. Some time ago, he also learned basic drift.