Chapter 481-485

Although Song Ye had reached thirty in his mental age, he had kissed a man for the first time in his two lifetimes. It was a lie that he was not shy and awkward afterwards.

Seeing that she had changed the subject, Qin Zhan didn't mean to continue. He walked to the table and brought the bag over, "This is the clothes I bought for you. Let's change it first."

Song Ye took the bag and looked inside. The clothes that had been sterilized by high temperature and were a little hot were very helpful to Qin Zhan's thoughtfulness. After the man turned around, he replaced all the suits that went in and out of the fire scene.

Qin Zhan turned and saw that Song Ye was still wearing men's clothing, and his face suddenly turned black.

He instructed Ning Yiming to let women buy clothes, which was meant to be used by girls, but the unscrupulous doctor only regarded the two as brothers and directly bought men's clothing.

Song Ye didn't care, at least better than dirty clothes. After tossing for most of the night, coupled with bleeding and injury, after eating, he fell asleep.

Qin Zhan sat on the side of the bed and kept guarding her. At this moment, the two kissed and hugged, confirming that his little ghost is 100% a girl. Looking closely now, her eyebrows are originally very delicate, the bones are small, and her throat is even more flat. The waist that she has embraced several times is also very soft and slender. If it were not the preconceived concept at the beginning, she should have been aware of it. The truth is.

Hehe, fortunately, I was still self-doubt about the gender difference, and I was fooled by the kid for a long time.

Qin Zhan raised the corners of his mouth and smiled helplessly. He wanted to reach out and rub his head hard, but when he saw her pale face, he couldn't bear to disturb her sleep.

But it's not surprising that oneself would be deceived. After all, who could have thought that such a figure who created the night gang and was a master on the road was a girl.

Moreover, she is also among the best in the Eagles physical training team.

Looking at the entire country Z, it is estimated that this is one in a million, only one person.

When Song Ye woke up, the sky outside the window was already bright. She looked around the strange room, and then her eyes fell on the man who was leaning against the wall next to the bed with his eyes closed.

The night passed, and he was still wearing that suit, apparently watching her all night.

"Wake up." As soon as Qin Zhan opened his eyes, he saw Song Ye lying there staring at him in a daze. The rare trance look like a cute little animal, let him gently move the corner of his mouth and raise his hand. Rubbed the ends of her hair, "I'll buy breakfast, and I will see Yunhua again after eating. Their surgery was completed and it was very successful."

Qin Zhan not only stayed here all night, but also helped Song Ye pay attention to the surgery. Progress over there.

Song Ye did not answer, sat up on the bed, until the man was about to open the door, and asked in a low voice, "Are you nothing to ask me?"

She shot and killed people from yesterday's fire to the shoulder wounds. , The other party had clearly understood everything, but unexpectedly did not ask her a word.

Qin Zhan stopped on the doorknob, turned his head and saw his little devil's serious face, the corner of his mouth bends, he turned and walked back, sitting on the bed, holding the person in his arms and placing his voice in a deep voice. With a bewitching magnetism, "Yebang, Yunye Technology, Yaowangtang, Yufu Jewelry, these are all your properties, I know them."

When the industry names were read from his mouth, Song Ye's heart tolerated I couldn't help mentioning it again, and a cold face became slightly stiff.

What matters is not who these industries belong to, but how many methods are used behind these industries.

Needless to say, the bloody and brutality of the Ye Gang for a year and a half, even if Yufu jewelry was dug up, there was a calculation of Wang Changbiao's dismissal.

Qin Zhan is such a clever person. With the determination of the master of Song Ye Ye's gang and the female identity, all these things are tied together, and the series of things behind can't be hidden from his eyes.

"Then you..." Song Ye didn't know what to say for the first time in her life. The conspiracy and calculations at the negotiating table in the past, and the foresight in commanding operations became useless in front of Qin Zhan. She couldn't even touch the other side's ideas. Thoroughly, talk about how to fight psychological warfare.

It is rare to see the little devil eating, Qin Zhan is in a good mood, but she is not willing to feel uneasy, so he raised her head and pulled her face in front of him, gently kissed the corner of her mouth, and then looked straight into her eyes and said: " Don't worry about anything. I will stand by your side at any time. My identity has never been an obstacle between us."

He knew what Song Ye was so worried about, and he also figured out why the other party should treat him. Conceal gender.

Song Ye was afraid that he would have to be an enemy of her if the high-level orders someday.

But Qin Zhan never cared about his status as Major General, and he would never attack Song Ye because of anyone's pressure.

"You, do you have something to hide from me?" Song Ye was naturally not a fool. He could hear the arrogance between the other's words, and he also faintly guessed something. Coupled with the information from Xu Zihang last time, Qin Zhan's identity is far more than just the ordinary and simple on the surface.

Qin Zhan thought for a while and explained: "The military is a side job. As for the main job, I will take you to see it later." He also had the intention to take people there for a while. It's better to be interested at a glance and stay. Participate by his side.

The black-bellied mind of the man Song Ye didn't guess, but he was slightly embarrassed when he heard the description of the major general in the army as a sideline.

Since the worry was superfluous, Song Ye did not continue to question, and Qin Zhan did not mean to point fingers at the industry under her hand. After a brief exchange between the two sides, they went out for breakfast together, and then went to the ward to visit the three who had escaped from the fire. people.

Grandma Tang just choked her throat by the thick smoke. After the examination, there was no problem. Now she is taking care of Tang Yixiao in front of the hospital bed, and Xu Zihang is accompanying her.

When Song Ye and Qin Zhan came in, they saw Xu Zihang soaked in cotton, and smiled at Tang Yi's lips, because it was a burn on half of his face, so the whole head was wrapped in a bandage. He did not open his eyes or speak while lying down.

"Xiaoye is here, let's talk alone for a while, grandma go and fetch you water." Grandma Tang crouched, turned her head and choked on Song Ye's hand, her expression even more sad than when she was on the fire.

She didn't say anything, only silently supported by Xu Zihang to leave, leaving the two of them alone.

Song Ye looked at Tang Yixiao, who was tied up with bandages on the hospital bed like a mummy, as if he was blocked by a stone.

"A smile." She walked over and took Tang Yixiao's other hand, which was intact. She pressed the corner of her mouth and said sorry in a soft voice, "This is not an accident. The other party's target is me."It is the nature of a woman to love beauty. A girl of sixteen or seventeen is the best age for buds to bloom. Anyone who is disfigured will die.