Chapter 531-535

The night sky outside was still pitch black, and the black wind swept the dead branches in the courtyard babble, shaking people's mind.

Qin Zhan hugged Song Ye tightly in his arms, his uneasiness was blocked up and down, making his voice a little dry, "I don't worry."

A year ago, he didn't stop her to take revenge on Han's house in time. Shengsheng passed her by, and almost cost her her life. Since her return, Qin Zhan couldn't feel at ease even if she was with her all the time.

He knew that this was not only because of the chip in Song Ye's neck, but also his psychological trauma. Just like Song Ye's fear of water, he was also full of fear of Song Ye's disappearance.

Perceiving the emotional ups and downs of the man behind him, Song Ye used fingertips to finely outline the outline of the opponent's palm, "If I can't find a chance to start, I will save him, and will not easily expose myself."

After all, the chip's control Quan was still in the opponent's hand, and according to the degree of resentment Liuzhi had towards her, I am afraid that he would really want to pull her back.

Song Ye promised the meeting machine, and also didn't want Qin Zhan to get involved. On the one hand, there were more people and it would arouse suspicion. On the other hand, Song Ye still didn't want the other party to see him killing.

In the end, Qin Zhan compromised and gave her the newly developed fingertip weapon before leaving, and then watched her figure drift away in the dark night.

The wind blew through the alley, and the sound of fighting could be recognized by listening carefully. In the dark night of the moonlight fading and the fingers invisible, seven pairs of one or two assassin teams started fighting in the alley.

No, to be precise, the six fingers were besieged.

"Bah." He leaned against the wall, spitting out blood, suppressing the sweetness in his throat, and cursing fiercely in his heart.

I didn't know who the other party was, and after chasing him for two days, he just killed a fat man in the bar, and the other party said he was a business rob, and chased him to death.

Originally, he didn't think about calling for help with Song Ye, but after fighting against him several times, the opponent's skill made him feel bad. Now he is still trapped in the alley, and he has to call for help from someone he hates. .

But Song Ye did not show up, he became even more popular.

After a short rest, the seven people at the entrance of the alley approached again and fought closely with the six-fingered steel wire. Although these seven people worked independently and used fierce methods, the tacit understanding between them was very good. The strange coordination made the six fingers eat. After suffering a lot of depression, he was stabbed in the chest and thigh inadvertently.

"Fuck." He burst out a swear word, feeling that he was mostly folded here today, and his left hand has quickly touched his pocket, ready to press the chip's blasting device.

"You press down, don't want to go out alive." At this moment, a cold voice suddenly came from the alley, and then the two killers in front of him were suddenly thrown out.

The cold wind rushed in with a hint of fragrance, and a cool little hand quickly clasped his wrist. The moment he met those cold eyes, his six-finger complexion was slightly distressed, but he was a little guilty of being caught. He really wanted to kill Song Ye before he died.

The situation reversed, and the seven-on-one became seven-on-two. Although the six fingers had been seriously injured, they could not stand Song Ye's fighting strength, and the seven killers had been forced to retreat from the original siege.