Chapter 491-495

"Song Ye?" A man's voice in the crowd called her.

Song Ye was taken aback for a moment, and then quickly reacted and pushed aside the corpse that had been accumulated on his body. Only then did he see a large stream of blood coming out of the other party's heart, which was pierced by a six-finger steel wire. He was already weak. Back to the days.

"Do you know me?" She relaxed, letting the other party hold her fingers, and staring at the other party's face with cold brows and eyes.

The man's appearance is not good-looking, his eyes are full of gloom even if he opens, and his voice is not the person in his dream.

"Haha, have you forgotten? I am your defeated man, and I was shot by you at Lu Siyu. Later, I heard that they were all dead that night. When I went back to find you, Lu Siyu said that you were already Dead."

Yes, this man whose name is not even known to Song Ye was the gloomy man who was defeated by Song Ye when Le Siyu hired Song Ye to test his marksmanship. When Ye Gang cleared the field, Song Ye kindly reminded him to leave, leaving him his life.

But I didn't expect to meet again in this foreign country, another scene of farewell to life and death.

"Cough cough, you are not dead, great, can you do something for me?" The gloomy man coughed twice, with a lot of blood pouring out of his mouth, probably because he knew he was going to die, so he didn't care about friendship. Whether it was deep or not, his voice weakly opened his mouth to request.

"I can promise you, but you have to tell me, who am I and where am I from?" Yu Songye said that the man in front of him was just a stranger. He was the only survivor who knew his identity, so she could not miss the last one. opportunity.

Knowing that he didn't have much time, the gloomy man was already unable to explore Song Ye's body, took out a key from his arms and handed it to her, "Your name is Song Ye, from Shishi, Luo Province, Z State, I'm in Sega The club saw you from Lesyu. If you take it and find him, ask him to give the things in the cabinet to my mother, Song Ye, thank you..."

That voice was already at the end of the force, and when he was forced to say thank you, the man's eyes were closed forever.

Song Ye held his hand with Yu Wen tightly, and finally let go of him, staring at the key in her palm, she put the thing into the space.

After waking up for a period of time, she discovered that her body was different from ordinary people, with its own space and a strange power, but for the sake of safety, she never dared to reveal this secret.

Realizing that the sound outside the house gradually became smaller, Song Ye took out his saber and wiped blood on the blade, and Shi Shiran walked out of the house.

At this time, the sky was slightly white, and the whole Luojia Village no longer saw the laughter under the night, except for the dead bodies on the ground.

"Hey, my hands are sore by the killing. Unlike some people, they hide and don't have to work if they are protected." After a few people gathered, six fingers began to target Song Ye again, and a pair of eyes swept over her for several times. , With a mocking tone, "Zero, don't you think you can avoid it by doing this?"

Song Ye stood straight and looked straight, and didn't mean to care about him at all.

"Oh, I didn't kill anyone, don't think I can't smell the scent on your body." Six fingers twitched his nose and sneered.

"I love being clean, unlike you." Song Ye kindly explained this.

But when the words were received, it was really poking his heart, and the six fingers were immediately irritated. With one fingertip, a steel wire shot directly at Song Ye's door.