Chapter 141-145

There are still many competitions in the afternoon. In order to call on students preparing for the exam to actively participate, the school ordered all junior three classes to participate in the competition. But despite this, it is not easy to find a project that the whole class of boys can't substitute in a period of time.

Song Ye believes that this phenomenon of not being available is not accidental.

From drinking the water in the morning to now, she can notice that her spirit is declining a little bit, except that she has no other reactions. This abnormality made her think that the medicine in the glass of water was unusual, the milder the more deadly, she understood this truth.

I heard that the strong combination of Song Ye and Xu Zihang appeared in the football game. The girls were all excited. They even made a banner at noon, formulated a cheering slogan, and went to the edge of the stadium to open the battle early. The scene is quite spectacular.

In the stands, watching the sun song white head, slightly hot wind blowing, weeping eye renowned Song leaves wrapped in too large ball gown running approach, can not help feeling, "the young man is energetic ah."

Sat Zhao Zhen beside him was slightly dissatisfied. "I heard that Xiaoye had already participated in the basketball game in the morning. Why did she let her play football in the afternoon? The weather is getting hotter and hotter. It's hard to stop." He had nothing in the morning. I rushed over, and I left it until the afternoon, but I heard that Song Ye participated in a series of physical-consuming competitions, and they were all participating with boys, and I couldn't help but worry.

"Hehe, Mr. Zhao really underestimated your family Song Ye, I think Xu Zihang may not be comparable to him." Of course, Qu Bai, who always thought Song Ye was a boy, was somewhat dissatisfied with Zhao Zhen's attitude of protecting babies. .

Zhao Zhen couldn't explain it, so he smiled stiffly and stopped talking.

Since the morning basketball game, Leng Yuexin has always been in a very happy mood. At this moment, he heard Qu Bai praise Song Ye and didn't care. She stared at Song Ye with a pair of eyes, and the corners of her mouth formed a deep arc.

The weather was good, and she wished Song Ye would sweat more.

At this time, the cheering on the court was one after another. In the wide playground, the teenagers ran with all their strength, chasing a ball and sweating profusely.

The strong combination has always been in the lead, relying on speed and tacit understanding to intercept the ball frequently. What is surprising is that the seemingly thin Song Ye not only plays well in basketball, but also counts as ten in football, which is impressive.

When everyone cheered and cheered for Song Ye, as time passed, Song Ye also gradually noticed the abnormality of his body.

She felt weak and weak before, but after sweating, her strength gradually recovered. However, she felt that her spirit was getting more and more excited, her body was getting hotter and hotter, her arms exposed to the sun were extremely hot, and her body sweating was many times more than usual.

This kind of drug reaction, a bit like a stimulant, and a bit like a psychedelic, feels very strange, and Song Ye has never been exposed to it.

Finally, after a cross-foot shot, Song Ye fell heavily to the ground and fell into a coma.

"Song Ye!" Xu Zihang watched her fall, roared, dashed forward and dashed forward, and picked up the person.

The sudden coma caused an uproar on the sidelines and in the stands, and he stood up with a white brush, and subconsciously raised his foot to chase him.