Chapter 96-100

Qin Zhan has been in the cave for ten days. From receiving the mission to this place, they pretended to be lurking in. The first three days still had water to support their physical strength. For the remaining seven days, in addition to enduring hunger, they had to deal with harsh conditions. In the weather environment, during the two hours they are about to act, they must find a way to restore their consciousness and thinking.

He was playing with his mobile phone. He didn't need such a way to stimulate his nerves, but for a moment he remembered that Song Ye was still hanging his arm when he left that day.

A ghostly messenger, he started texting with the person under his hand, but never thought that after the third message, he was seen through.

The team member closest to Qin Zhan first noticed his strangeness, raised his head and smiled and asked: "Captain, what is so happy?" The captain who can see Wannian Poker's face has a curvature, which is unusual. This one is very unusual.

Qin Zhan leaned on the big rock, glanced at the approaching time, and asked the question instead, "Are you not happy to be able to end the mission and go back?" After a

meaningful look at his boss, the team members immediately nodded and rushed. "Happy! I'm so happy, I can't wait to sleep hard for three days and three nights." In the past few years, they have been running around the world with Qin Zhan, Longtan Tiger's Den, swords and seas, not to mention the three-day holiday, it is a day of leisure. Never before, it's normal for people who haven't closed their eyes to eat for days and nights.

Seeing the fatigue in the eyes of the people under his hand, Qin Zhan patted him on the shoulder and finally said amnesty, "It is time to let you rest."

Looking at the endless darkness of the cave above his head, Qin Zhan thought, and after returning, he applied for an order. Let the team members take a light errand and rest for a while.

Two hours, at the hour of the hour, Qin Zhan put the mobile phone in his pocket, gestured to the team members, and collectively moved out of the cave.

Outside the cave, there is an invisible jungle. The small mountain village not far away has already rang out from war, gunfire bombs, and screams of men, women and children in exclamation, dyeing the night into a sea of ​​red flames.

The last message Song Ye received was,'Time is up. '

He didn't say what time was up, what to do when it arrived, and Song Ye was not a brainless woman. Knowing that the other party should be charging forward, he turned to the elevator.

Song Ye never worried about whether Qin Zhan would be injured or defeated. In her judgment, the man was so strong that there was no word for failure in the dictionary.

Wang Tiechuan came back from Shishi with a whole body injury. Song Ye couldn't let him continue to guard the base. There was no place to live for the brothers under his hand. Song Ye realized that his property was scarce. Pitiful.

When he returned to the room, Wang Tiechuan had already woke up, sitting on the sofa with his face full of restraint, and the boy was very nervous when he first came back to the boss's residence.

When he received a bag of daily necessities, he brushed the floor and blushed and stood up, "Old, boss, this is the place for you and Sister Yun, I'll go back to the base to live, I'm fine, cough... "When the boy got excited, he immediately coughed and covered his chest.

Song Ye saw that his face was blue and swollen, and he turned around and walked out again, "Since I can walk, let's go see the house together."

"Room, house?" Wang Tiechuan just reacted, almost biting his tongue again, he learned later. After realizing what Song Ye meant, he shook his head quickly, "No, boss, it would be nice for me to live on the base. You hurt my arm for me during this period of time. This time I rescued me again, and I did nothing. Sure, why do you still have the face to buy me a house." At the end, the boy lowered his head and his face was frustrated. Not only did he not help during this time in the boxing field, but he let the boss clean up the mess for him. .