Chapter 161-165

Originally, the two apprentices had done something bad. When they came back to see that Song Ye was not in the room, they were always anxious. At this moment, listening to Song Ye went to the back mountain, the hearts of both of them suddenly thumped. Constantly, very turbulent.

Hao Tian was the only person present who didn't know. While patting her chest, she asked in amazement, "Hey, how did you get to Houshan? Do you know that outsiders enter this drugstore, almost all of them? It's like entering a maze, it's easy to lose your way. Not only do you get to the back mountain, but you can also find it by yourself. It's amazing." A

certain young lady started to become obsessed with sisters again, admiring Song Ye's ability. .

Song Ye only said that she was lucky and didn't point out the layout of the drug store. Then she led a few people into the room to discuss the matter of the competition, during which the two apprentices were mostly silent and extremely submissive, except There was nothing unusual outside of Song Ye's daring to look at each other.

It was not until Hao Tian proposed to take a few people to get acquainted with the venue, and the two apprentices said, "We have visited the venue before, or let's go with Song Ye. It just happened that we were born, and we can get some news back.

" This..." Hao Tian hesitated. Song Ye was his father's distinguished guest and his savior. She was afraid of neglecting him.

This time, Song Ye took the initiative to nod and agreed, "That's good, Mr. Hao is coming soon." As

Song Ye spoke, Hao Tian naturally would not stop him, nodded, "Well, I'll be here for my dad. , You go out carefully." She was worried, mainly because she was afraid that Song Ye would meet the Bai family. For the victory of tomorrow's game, the Bai family's father and son must do everything possible to correct Song Ye.

Song Ye didn't seem to take her worry to heart. After explaining the matter, Shi Shiran sent a few people out.

After dinner in the evening, Hao Zhengyi did not show up for a long time. Hao Tianxin was worried, but there was no signal from the drugstore, so she could only sit in the room and worry.

Song Ye and the two apprentices went out to see the venue as planned, holding a map, and carefully shuttled under the eaves.

As night fell, the inside of the drugstore became quieter and quieter. Except for the lights under the eaves where people live, most of the houses are in quiet darkness.

Since they left the house, the two apprentices have been walking in front, holding the only map and walking forward by themselves, without any intention to talk to Song Ye behind them.

Song Ye was also quite comfortable with the situation, and slowly followed the two behind them, keeping a short distance, even though they knew that the two were not on the way to the competition venue, and they did not show the slightest abnormality.

It wasn't until entering a long dark area, surrounded by darkness, no humans, and a road that looked completely dark. The two apprentices walking in front gradually slowed down, and from time to time they used the corners of their eyes to peek at the people behind them. Song Ye.

Song Ye thought that these two people would sneak over, but didn't want them to stop suddenly, so he showed the knife so brightly, and said hello to her, "No, don't move!"

Stand still and watch. With the knife still trembling slightly in front of him, Song Ye couldn't help but draw his eyebrows.

It's been a long time since she had encountered such a rookie's sneak attack, which made her feel uncomfortable for a while.