Chapter 26-30

After Song Ye left the Song family for a week, Lu Lan rushed to the school, but instead of bringing her home to beat and scold, he wanted to lead her to the restaurant. You must know that in the previous life, in the Song family, Song Ye was a standard Cinderella, full of dirty work, all food, drink and fun, and she had to leave her to watch the restaurant in the New Year.

Pulling her to the restaurant at this time would not be a good thing to think about.

But everyone is here, and some things are easier to talk about.

The banquet is set in a high-end restaurant in Yuncheng. At the entrance, there are welcoming ladies wearing cheongsam bending over to welcome guests. The decoration inside is also crystal chandeliers and marble, and the red carpet is silent. The guests are both rich and expensive.

Small corporate employees like Song Yuanzhi naturally can't afford this kind of place. Lu Lan was the first time he came back and was bluffed by Miss Yingbin, and almost nodded and bowed, causing Song Tingting and Song Meimei to lose face. .

Song Ye was accustomed to it, walking around in school uniform, ignorant of everything around him.

"Cut, pretend to be high-minded. I have never been to such a place. I was so curious that I couldn't bear to look around. It was a real laugh." Song Meimei, who had been following Lu Lan, walked to Song Ye at some point. There was a sweet smile on his face, but his words were full of malice.

Song Ye knew when she was a child that this youngest sister actually had the deepest thoughts. The whole person behind her was always by Song Tingting's hands. At this moment, she satirized her, and she was also carrying everyone quietly, but, "You are aiming everywhere. Me, because I look good."

This is not an interrogative sentence, but an affirmative sentence.

Almost for an instant, the sweet smile on Song Meimei's face resembled a dumped mansion, falling apart, unable to form an army. Those big watery eyes stared at Song Ye as if she were a mutant monster, "Song Ye, you What are you proud of, no matter how good you look, it's just..."

"What is it?" Song Ye stared at her suddenly, her eyes deep.

Under such gaze, Song Meimei felt that her mind was almost invisible, and she dared not look directly at her. It wasn't until Song Ye walked away that she bit her lower lip angrily and muttered to herself, "Look how long you can be proud of, little bastard..." When the

group of four arrived, the box on the second floor was already full of people. The four brothers of the Song family led their family members. A dozen people crowded together. There was no room on the table for a long time. When Lu Lan came in, the daughter-in-laws of the other three brothers pressed their lips and couldn't help but want to laugh.

Song Yuanzhi felt extremely embarrassed, so he scolded with a black face, "What are you doing so slowly, don't hurry to find a place to sit down."

"Eh, okay, hello everyone." Lu Lan bent over and greeted with a shy smile, but his mouth was stupid. There is only one sentence dry.

But when Song Ye finally entered the door, it attracted the attention of the audience.

"Oh, whose child is this, he looks so handsome, he's almost catching up with Cheng'en."

"No, it's a bit shorter, and looks like one in a hundred. Where can the four younger siblings recruit children?"

...

The two concubines except the eldest mother sang the double song, and you directly lifted Song Ye to the sky. And what they call Cheng En is the son of the eldest aunt Qiao Yue, who is tall and good at studying, and Qiao Yue puts out his capital every year.