Chapter 751-755

Qin Zhan's blood came from the Luo family, inherited the Luo family's genes for being proficient in mechanical manufacturing, and was born blue, but the other Luo family members are not fools. After reacting to the initial shock, looking at this posture, there is no way to see it. The mystery.

"Waiting for them to pass is the best time for us to do it." After awakening the dreamer, everyone also caught the loopholes. At this moment, they stopped their attacks and waited to store their physical strength in the system. When it closed, Song Ye and Qin Zhan were given a head-on blow.

"Damn it, boss, I can't turn off the system now." The small man jumped his feet with anger. His defense was originally perfect, but the group of people in front of him are monsters that can manipulate all things in nature. Into meatloaf.

"Haha, where am I supposed to be a master? It turned out to be just a group of ordinary people. I still want to get close to the strange stone. I don't know what I can do." After realizing the identity of the enemy, the people of several big families acted as supernatural powers. Superman's own superiority is at stake, and he never fears the protective cover anymore, and ruthlessly mocks the incompetence of technology.

"Hmph, I guessed it was related to the Ye family. Since this woman appeared here, we have always had trouble here. Now the Shao family rebellion must have been instigated by her. We must get rid of her."

"Yes, Get rid of her, the unidentified outsider, and see what she said in the succession ceremony, she is turning our home into a hell of killing."

"Yes, she is the product of intermarriage within the clan. A mistake that shouldn't have been made, guarding the strange stone, we can't keep her."

...I

don't know who opened the head. Among the thousands of people, someone pointed the finger at Song Ye and insisted on the matter. It was because of her.

Although this is true, Song Ye believes in his disguise all the time, and believes that the chance of such a blind cat running into a dead mouse is unlikely.

Then, the only possible explanation is that the accuser was either instigated by others or feared her.

All the firelight gradually concentrated on her face in the night, illuminating her delicate eyebrows, and the facial features like ink paintings, everything is beautiful and attractive.

"Fuck your mother's dog, let's say that our sister-in-law is not a try, I shot your head with one shot." Song Ye hadn't spoken yet, the people on Qin Zhan's side were mad at first, and it was super two hundred and five. Exposed her relationship with Qin Zhan.

"Sister-in-law? Your boss... Qin Zhan and Song Ye are husband and wife! They had colluded a long time ago!" The discerning person can actually see the difference between Qin Zhan and Song Ye at a glance. Evidence, Song Ye's long-planned charges can be considered settled.

Of course, this is not slander.

Song Ye glanced at the opposite Qin Zhan, did not see the slightest coldness on his face, and knew that this possessive man was willing to swear sovereignty in public.

No matter when and where, he is fearless, self-confidence is so strong that he does not even bother to lie, and it is difficult for him to act with him for so long.

The situation has undergone subtle changes in the so-called truth, and more and more eyes are placed on Song Ye, and they are full of hostility.

Song Ye is familiar with this kind of gaze, which is brutal only when killing.

"Boss, they are taking the opportunity to stabbing the knife, the sister-in-law is in danger." Qin Zhan's men also saw the trick, frowning with solemn expressions.

"The system can't be shut down for a long time. Send someone to support it." Qin Zhan's solution was also given quickly. At this moment, he carried a plane and went out to shoot, at least it could buy Song Ye and the others time to return.

The risks borne by those who just support are huge.

"I'm going."

"I'm going."

At the moment, several people immediately stood up to receive this task. They had been accustomed to bloodshed and sacrifice with Qin Zhan's wind and rain for so many years, and there would be no timidity and withdrawal.

"Hmph, don't think I don't know what you are thinking about, but with so many of us, no matter what tricks you use, as long as we spot Song Ye, you can't do anything." The other party also discussed with them in Qin Zhan at the right time. When they came out and clamored, the two sides faced each other, and nothing could lose morale.

These people are now bewitched and want Song Ye to die, and they also know that if Song Ye's physical energy is consumed, the air wall will fail, and all their next attacks will be attacked towards Song Ye.

Wind blades, wooden swords, water jets, fire dragons... all the tricks that five elements can think of were used, and the picture was extremely spectacular.

If it weren't for the battle of life and death, everyone would be in the mood to appreciate it, but Qin Zhan and the others could only watch over there with fear.

It is hard to imagine how such a slender girl could resist so many fierce attacks.

"Prepare for the support team." Qin Zhan's fist on his side was squeezed tightly, and the cold color on his face became thicker and thicker. He couldn't just watch his woman being bullied.

He wanted to rush out now to resist all this for her, but he was the only person with the supernatural power on the side of Yishi, and he couldn't leave this battlefield that was finally won.

The harder the time, the more you have to make a choice.

Just when the team was about to break through the defense line and rush out, Song Ye's voice came from the ground and came over, "A Zhan, don't act rashly, I can solve it."

Stopped at a place only two meters away from Qin Zhan , Looking at the people around me, his slightly pale face raised a mocking smile, "You should be more afraid of my abilities than I am moving. You think my ability will threaten the seven families. Because of my status, I'm here to kill me, and I'm famous." When

she thinks a little deeper, she can understand that this is another plan for the evil chain of interests.

Unfortunately, Song Ye has never played cards according to the routine, "Since you are all so afraid of my ability, then in this remaining time, let you take a good look at my true ability."

Ability? What is real ability? At this moment, everyone thought that Song Ye was scaring people.

Then, in the next second, Song Ye Qinglang's voice was heard in the dark sky, "Everyone, close your eyes."

Everyone she said refers to the Shao family behind Song Ye.

They were still holding guns in defense. At first they were a little stunned, but their bodies subconsciously carried out the instructions. Song Ye's instructions on the way gave them a deep sense of security.

Before they could react, they just felt a suction pulling them forward, vaguely heard an exclamation in their ears, and then there was a void of silence.

And only those who are outside can truly see how Song Ye has changed thousands of people in an instant.The supernatural power has been passed down for thousands of years, and it has the power to manipulate the five elements and subvert the law, but it is far from reaching the point where it is so shocking. According to historical records, the powerful person who caused the tragedy of the seven major families is said to be able to summon thunder and lightning, and call torrential rain, but as the blood is continuously diluted, even if the power of the person is cultivated, its power It will not be exaggerated to be overwhelming.