Chapter 221-225

The red heart is in the middle.

This dart is nailed to the top without the slightest deviation, just like a perfect artwork.

Before Leng Yuexin had time to laugh, if there was a seeming arc, she was already stiff in her mouth. She twisted her eyebrows fiercely, but it was because of the pain of nail penetration from her palm, she looked over, but it was Han Yan's gentle face that could not see a trace of flaws.

She even sent out congratulations when Song Ye achieved the first full score, "Good skill, this has been playing beautifully with darts." After that, Han Yan looked back at Qin Zhan, "Did you say so, Qin Brother."

"Yeah." This time, Qin Zhan rarely responded, but his sight was always with Song Ye.

To be precise, he was looking at Song Ye's hand. From her shot to flying out, a series of rapid movements can judge the perfect control of his forearm muscles and the high concentration of energy.

The smaller the target, the lighter the weapon, what often needs is the concentration of mental power and the regulation of muscles.

In this regard, I have to say that Song Ye did a good job.

Wu Xinxin's complexion became serious when he went out from the first dart. Everyone present was shocked and not joking. They all held their breath and watched the battle, wanting to see Song Ye's strength. Still luck.

Then, Song Ye raised his hand, another action that was too fast for people to see clearly. With a ding, the dart hit the roulette, this time it was directly hitting the first dart.

There was still only one dart standing there beautifully on the roulette, and then Song Ye kept his hands, the third, fourth, fifth...Those darts were shot out without stopping just like renju shells. With the sound of ding-ding darts piercing into the roulette, there is also a shocking scene of darts constantly landing

The last ten darts were shot out, and nine fell on the ground, and there was still only one lone pin in the center of the roulette wheel.

The audience was silent, staring blankly at the roulette with only one dart on the wall, and then at the dart knocked off on the ground.

"Damn, it's too abnormal." Ning Yifan finally couldn't help but explode to vent his shock at the moment.

Everyone in the room also deeply agreed. If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, who could believe that playing an ordinary roulette dart also has such high-end skills.

This is not magic, let alone juggling.

But the fact happened in front of them, so they didn't believe it.

Wu Xinxin, who was betting, had also forgotten the money she was distressed about, and she was still there looking at Song Ye in shock. For a long while, she also burst into swear words like Ning Yifan, "Are you still not a human?" But this is the only way to express my mood at this moment.

"I take it as your compliment. I accepted it." Song Ye retracted his hand, took away the two checks on the desk, and then exchanged the one from Qin Zhan, and said lightly: "It's back."

Wu Xinxin was directly caught. It was so blocked that he couldn't breathe smoothly, so Song Ye was making money, he was robbing.

But when I thought about it, I felt that I was okay to ask her to single-handedly.

All in all, after a few minutes of loss, Wu Xinxin can only cry without tears, looking at Tan Rui eagerly, "Creditor, or I will sell it-pay the debt."

Tan Rui still touched her. Head, a gentle face, "One million, I can still

afford to lose." Wu Xinxin's body became stiff after hearing this, she tugged at the corner of her mouth, revealing an ugly smile.