Chapter 196-200

The high school entrance examination scores in this era have not been popular to check the rankings by telephone. The results are all sorted by the local school and then published in the big-character poster, and will be posted together with the admitted schools. The townships and counties will use the radio to notify the parents. Time to know the high school entrance examination results come out.

Song Ye has not rested these days. She has been staying at home to study the poisonous needles of Leng's last time, analyzing poisons, filtering ingredients, and extracting crystals. She worked under the hands of a famous foreign chemist because of her mission in her last life. Over a period of time, I learned a lot. In addition, some composition records in the classics of medicine stones helped her to more effectively identify the combination.

It is said that the Chinese civilization is extensive and profound, with a history of 5,000 years, and there are countless secrets and great legends in it. This is actually true.

A simple medicine and stone prescription for curing diseases and saving lives, after processing and deletion, can actually produce a new type of terrifying poison.

Perhaps it was because of the improvement in learning ability after rebirth. In just a few days, Song Ye had no masters, and based on the existing samples and the prescriptions in the classics, he actually made dozens of variants. All of the medicines, without exception, are all toxic medicines that can seal the throat, and these dozens of medicines are mutually reinforcing and antidote to each other.

When she was obsessed with studying and couldn't help herself, the door of the room finally knocked.

Outside the door, Tang Yixiao's worried voice came, "Song Ye, can you hear me, Song Ye..."

The moment the door opened, Tang Yixiao jumped and looked at Pestle. Song Ye, who looked calm before him, couldn't help but glanced at her room, "Song Ye, have you been in the room these days?"

"Well, what's the matter?" Song Ye nodded, not knowing. How much time has passed.

Tang Yixiao glanced at her weirdly, and then whispered: "The announcement was announced by the broadcast just now. The grades of the high school entrance examination have come down. Wang Tiechuan and the others are already waiting in the living room."

Hearing this, Song Ye was also taken aback, glanced at the date displayed on the phone, and it had been a week.

It's no wonder that Tang Yixiao looked at her with weird eyes, because for the past week, in order to prevent the experiment from being disturbed, she lived in a space, and she had eaten meals with just a bite of bread, and she never left the room. The door, in the room, I can't hear her at all. People who are a little bit courageous think it is haunted.

But the magic is that although she hasn't slept for a week, she still feels energetic. Smelling a strange smell on her body, she confessed to Tang Yixiao and took a shower in the bathroom first.

When she returned to the living room, the group of teenagers were all shocked.

"Boss, are you on vacation or practicing? Why did you lose weight in just a few days?"

Song Ye in front of me was at least a lot thinner than when he was on vacation, and her thin body looked weak. Almost catching up with the malnourished Tang Yi smiled.

Song Ye had discovered when he was in the shower just now, that the bread and the sleepless life for a few days is indeed an essential medicine for weight loss at home.

Without further explanation, she drank the hot milk that Tang Yixiao handed over, and led everyone out to see the results.

The street leading to the school was already full of people at this time. The adults dragged their children and all rushed to the school in a hurry. The grand scene is comparable to the scene of the college entrance examination decades later.