Chapter 391-395

This has almost become the common cognition of the audience. At the beginning, they were still secretly guarding themselves, thinking about whether the teenager will be a dark horse, all people secretly curled their lips and showed disdain.

Perceived that if there are seemingly non-existent gazes around, Song Ye, the protagonist, is not indifferent. He put aside his pistol and wiped his hands with a wet tissue, then turned and returned to the room to rest. Zone to enjoy the coolness of air conditioning.

In the face of the eyes of the crowd or inquiring or mocking, Song Ye sat on the sofa for himself, drinking to quench his thirst, and gently closing his eyes to relieve the visual fatigue caused by high concentration.

People see her facial features exposed exhausted, at heart some disagree, "Oh, the children or the lack of exercise, ah, a little while so tired, so after breakfast or, to be uncles would ask you to eat good food."

These words With this tone, it was all about not paying attention to the boy and mocking her as an unweaned baby.

Even Le Siyu has no idea. Every year these guys don't compete on Sega's side. There are so many tricks on the venue that he chooses. This year, it's even more excessive. He does little tricks directly under his eyelids. He is really blind. Nothing unusual.

It is precisely because of this that his original confidence is full of sway.

After all, Song Ye was still too young and too impulsive.

At this time, facing the ugly faces of the people on the sofa, Song Ye didn't want to open his eyes to look at them, leaning back on the sofa, her slender neck was white, and the graceful curvature attracted everyone's attention.

It was the first time I saw such a beautiful young boy with a green taste that hadn't opened up yet. Not to mention the little girls were all moved by it, even men would be attracted to them.

But the boy is also a hedgehog at the same time, she can open her belly to reveal a soft appearance, and she can also smash your head in an instant.

Just as the bald man stared at Song Ye's white neck, swallowed his saliva, and his eyes were greedy, Song Ye's light words pierced people's hearts, "After the results come out, you have to say something if you can eat it."

She usually doesn't like to speak and speak little, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to fight back. Most of the time, she will not choose nonsense when she can do it. When she can only talk nonsense, she prefers to kill with one blow.

The drinks held by the other people were all blocked in their throats, and they were choked badly.

After returning to their senses, several people couldn't help glaring at the young man fiercely. You don't know the height of the sky, you will suffer in the future.

Thirty minutes later, the other four people outside all shot ten bullets. When they came in, everyone was sweating profusely. He grabbed the drink on the table and raised his head for a violent pour, and saw that he was about to fall asleep leisurely leaning on the sofa. As a teenager, there was a trace of sarcasm in the eyes of several people.

"The result comes out, then let's go, go and see." Le Siyu didn't want to stay here with a few more people sneerly, so he got up first, took a long leg, and walked out of the room.

When the other four people saw this, they all got up and followed with serious expressions.

Success or failure depends on this.

Suddenly there was no movement in the lounge, and Song Ye's five people had their own sides, sitting silently without talking to each other.

The so-called colleagues are enemies. They are all receiving money and are in a competitive relationship with each other, so they have no good impressions of each other.

But the gloomy man kept staring at Song Ye, his harsh eyes never faded.

Twenty minutes later, the five people outside came back, and several gunmen stared at each other's faces in unison.

The bald man should come first, his face gloomy, his gaze fell on Song Ye, who had closed his eyes and had a bad expression.

The three people who came in behind also wrinkled their eyebrows, all of them looked at Song Ye in the middle of the way.

This time, it was Le Siyu who was at the end. His face was full of spring breeze, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was bright with the taste of victory.

Several gunmen squeaked in their hearts, and they all looked at the red target outside the house in disbelief. Looking at it from this angle, strong reflections can still be seen. Could this kid really run into a dead mouse?

"How did it turn out?" The gloomy man gritted his teeth, his pale face showing a trace of unwillingness.

As soon as he finished asking what he said, the bald man over there kicked him, so powerful he kicked the person directly to the wall, "Bah, there is still a face to ask, I see your right hand, it can be abolished in the future. At the bottom of the 86th ring, I can't wait to shoot you right now. "

What? Eighty six rings?

The gloomy man was taken aback for a moment, ignoring his painful stomach, and was shocked on his face. He had never played such a bad result before, and he was still at the bottom.

Others didn't laugh at him, after all, it was not himself who took the first place.

"Then, what about his grades?" In silence, someone pointed to Song Ye, and always felt unwilling if he didn't ask clearly.

But his question also made the dull faces of the four big men turn dark, biting their molars, just unwilling to speak.

In the end, Le Siyu smiled and gave the answer, "Xiao Song is a child with high talent and good luck. I was surprised after a hundred rings." At

this time, the triumph on his face could not be hidden anyway. Live, just now how the few people despised Song Ye, how loud their face was beaten.

One hundred rings...

Fuck, this is not a question of luck or high talent. The scene just now has been unfavorable to Song Ye. They all saw clearly. Originally, they thought it was because the teenager fired ten shots in a row. Self-defeating, but I did not expect that the ten shots actually hit a hundred rings.

Wicked, this kid is too bad.

"Haha, everyone, it seems that this year's share has been set. Next year we will get together again when we have time. I will be an affair later. Please don't be polite with me." Le Siyu is proud of the spring breeze, implying that things are a foregone conclusion. , Seeing that other people have no objections, the smile on the corner of the mouth becomes more obvious.

Song Ye has maintained a good quality of his subordinates from beginning to end, and he has not been in the limelight after he hits the table. He eats food on his own at the wine table, but received four or five notes under the table halfway through. The olive branches of these talking and laughing bosses on the desktop.

But this olive branch is a bit hot.

The line of smuggling-smuggling-army-fire is all about carrying lives on the shoulders. The life of licking blood is like shooting a person. It is definitely more common than black-dao-handing a watermelon knife to slash people. .

So in the few notes that Song Ye received, all of them were bought, but all of them were threatening.

It basically means to let her get away from Lu Siyu after dinner and talk to them, which will benefit a lot in the future.

"Heh..." After reading the last note, she threw everything into the trash can, turned and walked out of the bathroom, shaking out the door, facing a black pistol.Song Ye used to think that in this era, people still use watermelon knives and steel pipes to deal with things more often, and there are not many opportunities to shoot guns after the establishment of the night gang. But just after dealing with Le Siyu these two days, she realized that it was not that the development of the times did not allow it, but that she had not found the right way before.