Chapter 436-440

Song Ye is not interested in shopping, but she cannot refuse the topic of eating.

When a group of people went to the snack street, they were still very calm and tall, but when they saw Song Ye tasted grilled skewers, squid, fried tofu...a series of innumerable snacks, everyone also fell. The jaw dropped.

Only now did I dare to discover that the high-cold man set has a hidden property of foodie.

So, tacitly, two people reacted first to join the battle, but instead of accompanying the raid on the snack street, they actively fed.

"Song Ye, try this potato powder." Mencius swayed over with a bowl of spicy potato powder.

Song Ye maintained his facial paralysis, took a few mouthfuls, his eyes brightened, and he gave a faint evaluation, "Yes." Having said that, the chopsticks did not stop.

"There are also casserole porridge and seafood here." On the other side, Xu Zihang carried a bowl of porridge, as cool as the dishes served by the imperial kitchen in the palace.

Song Ye resolutely gave up potato flour, drank a few mouthfuls of porridge, the corners of his mouth softened a little, "The heat is okay."

So next...

"Song Ye, this fish ball is a specialty of Hong Kong."

"There is a cloud here . Swallow."

... the

friends behind them were completely reduced to the background board, watching Mencius and Xu Zihang alone occupy one side of the street for crazy feeding, wishing to dedicate all the delicious food to Song Ye, everyone's thoughts are the same Shocked, and there was a little difference in the shock.

For the girl duo who already knew Song Ye's identity: Does Mencius also like Song Ye? He already knows the identity of Song Ye? Those two people still live in the same dormitory, a man and a widow, Gan Chai Lie-Huo, Song Ye has suffered a lot.

For the trio of boys who don't know Song Ye's identity: Damn, what's the situation? Is his brother going to embark on the road of no return? Could it be that the excuse I found before was not just for fun, but for coming out in disguise? Is my brother still saved?

Countless speculations and shocks caused the background boards to feel distressed. They had to turn their grief and anger into appetite, prepare to eat and drink, and have the strength to stop the love triangle from doing things.

The last contented person is still Song Ye, sitting on a chair on the street, waving a big hand, "Don't worry about me, you eat by yourself."

Obviously, the courteous feeding instructions did not touch someone so long that they could orbit the earth. A circle of reflex arcs, eating and drinking enough, let the brothers a way to survive.

In the end, the words left behind were blocked, and the two had to leave with the team and began to turn their grief and anger into food.

Song Ye stayed where he was eating, and he was a little bit braced. Just as he got up and wanted to walk around and digest, the phone in his pocket vibrated.

When she looked at the number, Song Ye frowned, staring at the unknown caller for a while before pressing the answer button.

"Song Ye." She did not speak, but the person on the other end of the phone reported her name in an instant.

At this time, I was sure that she was definitely looking for her, and she was still a woman. Although the voice changer was added, Song Ye still closed her eyebrows, "Han Yan."

The voice over there paused, and then recovered. The usual gentle voice, "Hehe, you really are not easy at all."

Song Ye didn't say anything. She was a professional killer, and she had a high degree of voice recognition, which didn't require any special skills.

The other party obviously didn't think so, because Han Yan was able to come to the door, and he should have found some things.

"Haha, Yunye Technology, your lovely sister, is your puppet, without any background, coming out of the mountains, very easy to use." Han Yan's voice is very soft, even let people not feel the slightest maliciousness.

But the content of her words caused Song Ye to sink his face in an instant, "If I were you, I would immediately dispel your stupid thoughts." The Han family has certain influence in both worlds, and it is necessary to investigate Yunye Technology. The legal person of is not difficult, and the villagers in Lincheng Prison 0 Prison were not all executed. It is not surprising that Yunhua's identity was exposed.

But Han Yan can link her with Yunye, no matter whether there is substantive evidence or not, I am afraid it is unkind.

But for her threat, Han Yan's tone was still relaxed and relaxed, "Song Ye, I am afraid of Qin Zhan and the Qin family, but I am not afraid of you. Do you really think I can't find out what happened to the Qin family's birthday banquet that day is your ghost? You? Thinking that I am in such a situation, who gave it to me?"

In the second half of the sentence, I could even hear the voice of the other party gnashing his teeth.

"I can't blame me. The medicine is from Leng Yuexin. The conspiracy is Qin Feng. You should find your good sister." Song Ye stabbed Leng Yuexin with Qin Feng without hesitation. Anyway, when she arrived in this field, she believed that if Han Yan could catch her, she must have found out the truth.

When she knocked down the Bai family, she knew that sooner or later she couldn't hide this matter, that is, Qin Zhan believed that she hadn't studied it deeply, otherwise it would not be Han Yan's turn to reveal it.

Facing her with such a confident attitude, Han Yan almost broke a silver tooth, breathing heavily, her voice a little distorted, "Leng Yuexin has been abolished by you, and I can't relieve my breath if you kill her. The medicine is her. It's down, but you can't help me if you die, so I'll pull you back even if I'm dead." To be

angry, this is to find fault in a disguised form, and it's useless to explain it clearly.

So Song Ye hung up without a word.

After frowning and thinking for a while, she decided to let the Ye Gang brothers protect Yunhua and her family 24 hours a day.

At present, Song Ye's reminder to Qin Zhan worked well. The seeds in Han Yan's belly were pregnant by the mother of Qin's mother at the birthday banquet. The day was wrong, and the hospital where Qin Zhan found the fraud was clear at a glance.

Pregnancy without marriage is not a glorious thing. What's more, it is not the kind of person who wants to marry. Qin Zhan also has a black belly. After finding out the truth, he did not immediately reveal it, but first let the Han family release the news to confuse the audience. After that, he will wake up the person with a blow.

The Han family was a complete scandal because of this incident, and it became a joke for the entire upper class. Han Yan went to the hospital to remove the child on the same day, behind closed doors to avoid the limelight.

It should have been a long time in confinement, that my heart was twisted, so I came to Song Ye's trouble.

It was not difficult for Song Ye to make some small moves behind the Han family, but now that Qin Zhan is intervening among them, Song Ye didn't dare to rashly expose his strength.

Los Angeles is her territory, so she dare to pick things up, and she wants to let the other party come back.

It's just that she didn't expect that Han Yan, a crazy woman, was actually playing a game of chess and was letting her step into the trap step by step.

At this time, Song Ye only wanted to expand, and could crush the Han family soon.

Returning to the table, looking at the half-bowl of noodles on the table, and remembering the last time he came out to eat, the man always took out the food in her hand by the way, Song Ye suddenly felt very upset.Some people are like this, even if they are not by your side, they can always make you touch, remember, and upset you from time to time.