Chapter 661-665

Takahashi Orika's hatred for Song Ye comes from the contrast. From the first time she saw Song Ye's delicate and impeccable face, she already felt jealous.

Knowing that I am inferior in strength, I tried my best to surpass other aspects.

It is a pity that Song Ye's family is better than hers, and her boyfriend is better than hers. Even the sight of passersby will be attracted by her for the first time.

Takahashi Orika has long since turned this jealousy into hate in one blow after another, until on the jade stage, she was the first to get the qualification to go to the reception room, which made her think that she was successful and was able to Step on Song Ye on this road.

So she will not go out, nor will Song Ye leave the game midway.

She wants Song Ye to stay here with her, and then witness her success along the way, and Song Ye will always be a watchdog with no value.

Before she left here and headed for a high place, she would give Song Ye a severe lesson, as a reward for her promotion.

Therefore, calling everyone here to denounce Song Ye is just an excuse. What she wants is to let everyone be a witness to witness the wonderful moment Song Ye was crushed under her feet.

With a slammed punch, Takahashi Orika was evaded by Song Ye, and his fist slammed through the door with a loud noise.

"Ah, why did you fight?" A girl in the team screamed worriedly, but she was afraid of Takahashi Orika's strength at the moment, and no one dared to step forward to stop it.

In the circle surrounded by the crowd, Takahashi Orika tried her best to get the awakening of supernatural powers for the first time. The sense of explosion that can destroy everything made her whole person excited, chasing Song Ye The figure threw one punch after another.

But Song Ye escaped the fight, and her arrogance became more arrogant, "What's wrong, aren't you very powerful? You are fighting back. Song, fighting back, let me see which one of us is the winner now. Haha, you have already realized it, this is a power you can't defeat, this is a talent that you can't match, you are only worthy to carry water and farm here in your life, and you are only worthy to watch me walk up the stone steps... "

Her words are sharp and mean, like the most vicious curse, making people feel scared by her madness.

The people around him took a step back unconsciously, but the next moment she stopped with a roar, "No one is allowed to let her go, or I will kill him."

Everyone stiffened and their faces were exposed. With horror, I heard Takahashi Orika's words about to harm her companion in disbelief.

And looking at what she is doing at the moment, isn't she hurting her companions.

Her contemptuous words were not so much for Song Ye to hear, but as a kind of sting to them, ordinary people without any abilities.

However, in this world respected by supernatural powers, they deeply felt their own weakness.

So even if they were shocked, and didn't like Takahashi Orika's words and deeds, everyone wouldn't dare to step back.

"Catch her for me. If anyone catches her, I'll tell you how to master the ability to awaken her, hurry!" Takahashi Orika was even irritated because he could not catch Song Ye, and drove everyone to help catch her alive. .

These people usually have no grievances with Song Ye. Some boys still have a good feeling because of her face, so when they heard this request for the first time, many people subconsciously reacted unwillingly.

But the conditions set by Takahashi Orika were too tempting. They rushed to gather around her to detect this incident. Now the opportunity is in front of them, and it is a lie.

But who will be the first person to fall into trouble?

At this moment, an unexpected figure stood up.

Nakata Ping tremblingly grabbed a stick and said in Song Ye's direction, "I'm sorry." Then he screamed and rushed forward, and the stick smashed down at Song Ye.

With a bang, Song Ye swept across with a side spin, kicking him with a stick and a man.

And with the first person who came out to take the pot, the others no longer suppressed their own despicable thoughts, and went around and stretched out their hands to Song Ye.

Song Ye, who had been dodging all the time, swept across the ugly faces of these people, his eyes froze, and a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth.

well.

She slammed one of them by the arm, and the tall and strong man was dragged by her, and he flew out, hitting Takahashi Orika who was chasing behind her.

With red eyes, Takahashi Orika subconsciously punched and hit the man in front of him with a bang.

"Ah..." The man wailed, his abdomen sank in an instant, and a large amount of blood was spit out from his mouth, and it seemed that something could be faintly ruptured in his body.

Everyone was stunned by this bloody scene, but it was already too late.

Bang Bang Bang, Song Ye raised his leg and kicked continuously, just kicking these gathered people one by one, using supernatural powers, the strange power exploded, and the group of people were swept away with one kick.

Amid the wailing, the crowd of onlookers all lay down, and only Takahashi Orika and Song Ye were standing on the court, and there was a strong Nakata Pira.

When they first entered San Francisco in the past, they traveled together, stayed in the same hotel, ate together, went shopping, and even carpooled together. Unexpectedly, after just one month, they had become enemies. What an ironic picture.

"You..." Takahashi Orika was stunned by her kick that swept the army, and for a while, her brain cooled slightly, staring at her suspiciously.

"Hehe, what to do..." Song Ye stood opposite her, raised her white hand and shook it twice, then sneered, "I seem to be stimulated, and I also feel the power."

She speaks calmly, like a deliberate provocation.

"No, it's impossible..." Takahashi Orika's eyes widened suddenly, but her negative voice seemed to be pinched in her throat. She remembered that the burst of her own power yesterday was also released when Song Ye forced it to its apex. Then, under the siege of everyone just now, Song Ye's power awakening was also extremely possible.

But, "No, why are you, you don't have the qualifications, and the only person who can climb the stone steps is me!"

So, you die for me!

Takahashi Zhixiang's eyes burst with strong hatred, and her clenched fist slammed at Song Ye, with a strong murderous and powerful aura. At this moment, she really wanted to kill Song Ye.

With a slap, Song Ye didn't evade, but raised her hand gently, and took her fist like a steel-bone with an empty palm.

Yesterday, Song Ye was able to smash Song Ye's scapula with a punch, but this moment was easily resolved by Song Ye.

Moreover, as soon as Song Ye's wrist moved, he heard a crisp sound, and Takahashi Orika felt a sharp pain in his wrist.Takahashi Zhixiang was able to awaken the power, which Song Ye hadn't expected before, and even more unexpectedly that this woman would dare to beat her in public after eating Xiongxin Leopard.