Chapter 71-75

On the fourth day of the fourth day, Song Ye drove over by himself. Yunhua was still trembling all the way, fearing that there would be an accident. As a result, he got on the high speed. Seeing that Song Ye was still driving smoothly, he gradually relieved his heart and couldn't help thinking of Zhao again. I really like the emotion on my lips.

I really want to know what else in this world that Song Ye can't do.

Although Song Ye admitted to it, it seemed difficult to convince people.

Along the way, Wang Tiechuan seemed extremely silent. It was at the age that hurt the spring and sad autumn. The boy couldn't think like Song Ye, and he was really depressed in the base for several days.

Song Ye is not a person who is good at enlightening and comforting. He just wants to spend a few days in the stone market, so that he will not have such a heavy mind when he is busy.

After entering Shishi, he accidentally received a call from Wang Yutang. He learned from Zhao Zhen that Song Ye came to Shishi, so he enthusiastically arranged a hotel for them.

Song Ye hung up the phone and drove directly to the hotel address. Anyway, she and Wang Yutang are in a cooperative relationship, which is convenient for her to accept it.

This Wang Yutang is a local snake in Shishi, and the accommodations arranged will not be bad. When you get off the bus, a waiter will lead the way. The decoration of the five-star hotel is high-end, the lobby is covered with marble, crystal lamps and European-style imported sofas, clean and bright, making people comfortable and pleasing to the eye.

After hearing Song Ye's name on the front desk, the receptionist picked up the internal phone, "Miss Wang, Mr. Wang's guest has arrived. Yes, I will tell you." After hanging up the phone, the receptionist turned his head and smiled. Song Ye said, "Miss Song, please wait, Miss Wang is coming down to pick you up."

Miss Wang... A figure flashed in her mind and frowned secretly. She didn't know what Wang Yutang had in order to arrange this appearance. .

However, on other people's territory, she inconvenienced Wang Yutang's face. But after waiting for half an hour, even Yunhua couldn't stand it, and his face was slightly darkened.

Half an hour later, when the elevator door opened, a group of young men and women came out. The leader was Wang Qianqian, surrounded by a white furry skirt, like a star Gongyue.

"Huh? What about people?" When she saw that there was no one at the front desk, she stepped forward and asked. Later, the receptionist pointed to the sofa and saw the three people sitting here. Upon closer inspection, they were two adults. A child, she adjusted the smile on her face and walked towards Yunhua, "Miss Song, sorry for being late. On behalf of my father, I welcome you to visit the city of Shishi." Actually, Wang Yutang got it. The news was also sudden, so I just vaguely told her to entertain Song Ye on the phone. At that time, Wang Qianqian was noisy with her, and only heard her surname Song, from Yuncheng.

Yuncheng is a place with corners, and there will be no famous people who come, so Wang Qianqian procrastinated and didn't feel wrong.

In this appearance, Yunhua was dissatisfied with the wrong person, and his voice was a bit blunt, "I am Yunhua, and this is the guest that President Wang will entertain." People who even know the front desk, Wang Qianqian will admit the mistake. not serious.

Wang Qianqian was stunned for a while, and then she saw Song Ye on the solo sofa looking at a magazine. With such exquisite and beautiful features, anyone who saw it for the first time would be stunned for a while. In such a short time, Wang Qianqian suddenly screamed from behind, "Song Ye!"