Chapter 121-125

With a bang, the boy fell heavily to the ground, his expensive brand was rubbed with a thick layer of dust, and when he got up from the ground embarrassed, he was still swearing.

"Fuck, the money I spent on your place at the beginning was to feed your wicked things. I only recognize that people don't recognize money. I don't believe it. In this stone city, Wang Yutang can still cover the sky with one hand." The boy spit on the ground, showing a disdainful face.

Originally, a group of people did not intend to pay attention to this kind of dispute, but because they heard Wang Yutang's name, Song Ye and Wang Qianqian both stopped. The moment they moved their eyes, they happened to meet the boy unexpectedly. It was really a picture. Familiar faces.

"Lin Hao..." Wang Qianqian gritted her teeth, almost squeezing a voice from between her teeth, glaring at the boy in front of her.

Song Ye also recognized that this is the predecessor of Yunhua Technology, the young master, the rich second generation of Wang Qianqian who did not know how to calculate Wang Qianqian, was cleaned up by Wang Yutang.

However, looking at the situation in front of you, I am afraid that it is not the rich second generation.

And Lin Hao also saw Wang Qianqian. Thinking of the cause and effect, he immediately attributed the humiliation in the hotel to the Wang family. The corner of his mouth was crooked, and he smiled evilly: "Oh, who is this, Miss Wang, no, It should be said that it is the broken shoes I have been on, haha..."

Broken shoes.

These two words made Wang Qianqian's face instantly stiff, and the memories of being at the edge of the pool that night flooded in, "Lin Hao, you scumbag, you are doing all the despicable things by yourself, and you are still talking nonsense here. I can't wait for it. Your skin."

Seeing her raising her fist, she was about to rush forward. Even Song Ye didn't expect that this charming lady was so courageous that she wanted to do something with people on the street.

Eyes and hands quickly stopped the person, Song Ye said indifferently: "Are you sure you can beat it?"

"If you can't beat it, you have to fight." Wang Qianqian flushed with anger, and she retorted to Song Ye without even thinking about it.

Never thought, the next second, Song Ye really put down his hand, "Let's go."

This time, let alone Wang Qianqian froze, even the teenagers were stunned, and they knew that their boss was not in accordance with common sense. If you play cards, you can't let Jiao Didi's girls be beaten.

Thinking about this, the young people wanted to help, but Wang Qianqian was faster than them, and rushed out the first time, just like a cat with exploded hair, raising her paw and scratching it.

This flower fist embroidered legs made people unbearable to look straight, and also caused Lin Hao who was opposite to evoke a mocking sneer, "Your father caused my family to fail, and I will get it back from you." The

voice fell, and he clenched his fist and moved towards The oncoming face was about to be smashed.

"Qianqian!" Hao Tian screamed in shock from the side, the strength of this man and woman is very different, and the punch must be broken.

When everyone squeezed a sweat, they saw Lin Hao's fist suddenly stopped in the air, and his hand seemed to be electrocuted by something, so he slapped it quickly, before she had time to cry out, Wang Qianqian slapped her face. He threw it over.

When Zhen slapped Lin Hao's face, Wang Qianqian was still a little confused. She was stunned. Then she saw Lin Hao screaming, bending her knees, kneeling on the ground, and seeing the disgusting face in front of her. without thinking, he puts his arm thrown from the people Kill beat.