Chapter 771-775

After a month of life in the mountains, coupled with sadness and sorrow, everyone's body has more or less reached its limit and is exhausted.

Although Song Ye came back intact, he underestimated his feelings since he died this month, but everyone knows that it must not be a relaxed and happy process, so after a brief conversation, the mood and tears were relieved, and they all responded to each other. I packed my things in the tent, leaving space for the young couple who had reunited after a long time.

When Song Ye returned to the tent, she was pushed onto the bed. Qin Zhan took off her shoes and coat, and...covered her with a quilt?

"Big brother?" Seeing the person turn around and leave, she stretched out her hand and took the other person's palm, looking at him suspiciously.

She thought that Qin Zhan wanted to be intimate. After all, they are all sensual and intuitive animals. The best cure for the fear and panic after a long absence is to try to perceive each other's existence, intense and eager-eager, to make each other's hearts calm. Come down.

But this time, Qin Zhan was a little different.

"Sleep." The man still didn't turn his head, and left the two words hard, looking particularly cold.

"What's the matter with you?" Song Ye was not a little girl either. He could hear how he could still sleep with this attitude. He sat up and hugged Qin Zhan's waist from behind.

After a while of silence, I heard Qin Zhan's voice whispering over again, "Xiao

Ye , when we go back, our wedding should be held." Song Ye was taken aback, then nodded and leaned his head against his back. "Well, there are children, we can have many children."

She clearly felt that Qin Zhan was avoiding something, but she didn't continue to investigate. Lovers get along with each other, and it is not necessary to get the bottom of everything.

The large team quickly left camp and left this secret jungle in San Francisco. During the six months here, many unimaginable incidents have been buried and forgotten with this departure, and in the near future, this world will Only the Shaw powers continue to be passed down, and the forbidden curse of intermarriage of the same race has become history forever.

After setting foot on the familiar land again and returning to the field they are familiar with, the mood and mental state of everyone seemed very high. Many friends and brothers proposed to hold a celebration party to welcome the return of Qin Zhan and Song Ye.

But when they got off the plane, everyone received an invitation to get married, and Qin Zhan refused all visits and visits on the grounds of busy wedding preparations.

Immediately, Song Ye was taken to an unknown island and lived a life of isolation with Qin Zhan.

Song Ye took a tolerant attitude towards Qin Zhan's strange emotions at first, but as time passed, she found that Qin Zhan's control over her became more and more intensive. This kind of tight-to-people policy even affected her friends All began to worry.

Yunhua complained on the phone for a long time that day, "You said that my stomach is more than half a year, and you have less time to come back. It was hard to return to China, but it was only a month after you disappeared. It is difficult for me to see you. What's the matter with the family? I called yesterday and he even said that you were not there, so he hung up the phone without saying anything."

Song Ye on the phone raised his eyes and saw Qin Zhan walk in, tall and tall Her figure stepped over, sat on the side of the sofa, and opened the newspaper, but in fact her ears were listening to her conversation.

"Sister Yun, I will go back when we get married." She evaded the subject in a vague way, and didn't say much, telling her intuitively that if we delve into Qin Zhan's topic now, perhaps Yunhua's call will be blocked next time. .

After a brief conversation, Song Ye hung up the phone, and Qin Zhan, who was beside her, held her up and walked to the bedroom.

"In broad daylight, what do you want to do?" She leaned lazily against his Yue Xiong's mouth, she didn't mean to resist, she just asked indifferently.

"What you said, I want children." Qin Zhan didn't change his face, indicating that he was actively working to realize the dream she wanted, creating-man-made-man-made people.

Song Ye had no choice but to accompany him rolling on the sheets round and round.

Since returning from San Francisco, Qin Zhan's attitude towards her has been very weird. On weekdays, he has become a lot colder towards her, and he rarely smiles when he speaks. But if he has no feelings, he sticks to her for 24 hours. I helped take care of bathing and eating, and I was considerate to the point of embarrassing, and the bed was even more enthusiastic, often tossing endlessly day and night.

This time it was no exception. When Song Ye woke up, the window was already at sunset. The sound of waves hitting the beach accompanied by the sea breeze came in. He was far and near, but unexpectedly no man was found beside him.

She casually pulled a man's white shirt around her body, opened the door and walked to the study.

Even if he is far away from the noisy crowd, Qin Zhan still has a lot of busy work in his hands, and every day there are many important decisions waiting for him to make a decision, so Qin Zhan will often deal with it in the study during Song Ye's rest time Work affairs.

Song Ye walked to the door and just wanted to knock, but found that the door was not closed. Obviously Qin Zhan answered the call in a hurry, and Song Ye was stunned by the content of the conversation.

"How is the situation of the night gang? Well, to ensure the safety of the main high-level staff, immediately send someone to support it. Yes, there is no need to report this matter."

Although I don't know what it is on the other end of the phone, there are few words from this. Among them, Song Ye was able to determine that Ye Gang had caused the problem, and Qin Zhan was sending someone to support him.

It stands to reason that the night gang is Song Ye's property, and she should be the first to notify when something happened.

But this month, no matter it was the Ye Gang or Yufu Jewelry, it was calm and no one had ever called.

Song Ye thought the Quartet was safe, but Qin Zhan moved his hands and feet behind his back.

But why is this?

Qin Zhan specially concealed her from interfering with Ye Gang's affairs, didn't he want to squeeze her out of the gang leader? No, Song Ye is convinced that the answer is not this.

If Qin Zhan didn't want to swallow the Ye Gang, and secretly solved the Ye Gang's affairs without telling her, there was only one possibility.

As soon as Qin Zhan hung up, he saw Song Ye standing at the door of the room. With eyes facing each other, Qin Zhan's eyes flashed uncontrollably, and then he returned to his indifferent appearance.

"Don't you want to explain it to me?" Song Yeyi looked at the phone on the desktop pointedly.

"There is nothing to explain." Qin Zhan said with a cold face, as if cutting off Yunhua's phone, at this time, he was still cold and hard.

Song Ye frowned and walked towards him. When Qin Zhan was ready to bear his fist, his waist was tightly hugged, and the girl's body was mixed with her own taste with a unique cold fragrance. It's like a fine and charming wine.The afterglow of the setting sun spilled into the window sill, adding a layer of magnificent color to the study near the sea. Except for the rows of books in the huge study, it was elegant. At this time, the only desk was showing a slightly colored picture.