Chapter 546-550

A resounding slap slapped the head and covered his face, but the person who did it was someone Xiao Yu had never thought of.

She clutched her hot half of her face, and looked up at Xiao Yun in disbelief, "Brother..."

She grew up with these older brothers since she was little, and there are so many people guarding Xiao Yu. Her temperament is also more arrogant. Although she has no parents, she has an older brother to protect her. Xiao Yun is the most gentle personality among a group of people, and he knows how to cherish her sister, and is modest in everything.

This was the first time that Xiao Yun hit her.

However, she did not see Xiao Yun's unbearable and sadness in her tearful eyes.

As the eldest brother, Xiao Yun was heartbroken and blamed himself when he saw that his younger sister became a scheming person and slandered because of jealousy.

"Uuuuu, you are all helping her, you are all bad guys, you go, don't be at my house, you go..." Xiao Yu cried, even pushing and beating her brother away. .

At this time, the door curtain outside the house was opened with one hand, and the youth style of Tsing Yi cloth robe walked into the store and walked straight to Xiao Yu, with a cold face on Qingjun's face, "You are wrong. This is not your home, and the person who is most qualified to drive you out is Song Ye."

Originally there was a lunch break sign hanging outside the shop. No one would have thought that someone would come in outside the house at this time. It just happened to be chaotic. One scene.

"Shao Meng, why are you here?" An Ran and Xiao Yun were a little surprised when they saw the people coming, and they didn't care to think about the meaning of his words, so they stood up and greeted them.

The visitor was Meng Ziheng. He hurried over and was full of anticipation, but he did not expect to hear the woman in the house slander Song Ye in all possible ways.

Facing the smiling faces of Xiao Yun and An Ran, he only waved his hands and said coldly: "I'm here to find Song Ye. I don't want to care about your housework, but don't overdo it." He was kind to these people before. Give up the best position to open a shop for them, that is also based on Song Ye's face, and in this situation, naturally, there is no good face.

"Sorry, Shao Meng, this is indeed our fault." An Ran took the initiative to apologize.

Mencius Heng ignored him and walked directly to Song Ye's side.

The first time I saw Song Ye wearing a skirt, Mencius Heng's eyes flashed with countless surprises. The heart that had been silent for a year and was deliberately forgotten began to beat for her.

He remembered that the two of them lived under the same roof, and from tit-for-tat to later writing a pair of Danqing, those pictures, frame by frame, rushed out of the depths of his mind, filling the entire heart.

He still remembered that when he realized that he liked Song Ye, he used to sleep well at night and suffered for his own sexuality. He even thought about how to fight the difficult destiny of the Meng family after coming out. He thought a lot, but later From Wang Qianqian's crying red eyes, I got the news of her death and the truth about her daughter's body.

One year later, when he heard from her again, Mencius' heart throbbing was beyond words, and even the cold words she spoke to him on the phone were enough to make him blush and heartbeat.

But now when they meet again, he can't laugh, because seeing Song Ye's unprecedented trance expression, his heart aches, he wants to raise his hand and hug her into his arms.