Chapter 381-385

Although the guns deployed in this club are all empty shells, the simulation level has reached 90%. Even if they are empty shells, it will be very painful to hit the body.

And that dark muzzle, whoever is confronted will be frightened.

At the moment, Xiang Qing, who was less courageous, was frightened and screamed, "Ah!"

Xiang Qing plunged into Wang Qianqian's arms, and Le Mingyu and the others were also startled by the sudden situation.

"Bang!" The man holding the gun suddenly yelled, imitating the sound of the gun, and then he flicked the muzzle and laughed.

A dozen big guys around also followed wildly with laughter, and the corners of their eyes were everywhere mocking the young Lang for being timid.

"Fuck, these king-eight-eggs, I won't beat them, so I won't be named Le today." Le Mingyu is a protagonist who can't stand the excitement. He passed the manager earlier and rushed into the shooting range. If you fist out, you have to fight the man desperately.

"Oh, second young master, stop!" The manager reacted, his entire face changed color, and he turned around and hurried over. He couldn't eat whoever was hurt.

Mencius Heng and a few people also said nothing, and they made up for their support. There were so many people on the other side, and Le Mingyu would definitely suffer.

The other party obviously didn't expect Le Mingyu to do it. When the first punch was hit, he was a little confused, but when the second punch hits, Le Mingyu didn't take advantage.

A sixteen-year-old high school student, no matter how developed he is, can't compare to the strength of an adult male, and the opponent also has the skill, the tall and burly figure not only can't beat him, but instead beat Le Mingyu with a punch.

When the men of Mencius and the three rushed over, the other people in black also gathered around and said, "If you have something to say, it is a misunderstanding. Young people should not be too impulsive." But these people have a tough attitude to stop them. People don't move, let Le Mingyu clean up on the other side.

"Fuck, I misunderstood your ancestor." Gu Yitong broke out for the second time. His brother was beaten. How could he manage so much. If he didn't close it, he would be punching and kicking. The youngsters of them have exercised some skills to protect themselves. It's not a fist embroidering leg if you really start.

Those people in black were attacked, so naturally they no longer show mercy, "Hey, I want to play, play with you."

Immediately, the four were surrounded by a dozen people in black. You punched me and kicked me. It soon gained the upper hand.

"Don't fight. This is the boss's brother. Don't fight." The manager yelled and broke his throat and no one paid any attention. It seemed that the group was not afraid of the boss. The manager quickly took out the walkie-talkie to contact the top floor.

"Ah, what to do, Mencius and the others can't beat them, there are so many people on the other side, Qianqian, or call the police, don't kill people." Xiang Qing had never experienced such a violent scene, and was confused for a while. Only the police uncle can think of.

"Calm and calm, this is the site of Le Mingyu's brother. The alarm is to call people black. When the police arrive, they may not be grateful to you." Wang Qianqian can be considered a big scene, and there is still time to comfort Xiang Qing.

"Then, what should I do then?" Xiang Qing looked at the four people who were getting more and more ignorant over there, with unstoppable worry in her eyes.

Wang Qianqian put her arms around her back and soothed, and looked at the young man in white around her. Seeing her leisurely expression watching the play, she couldn't help but said, "You don't want to do it yet?" She knows Song Ye's skills, so now Just so calm.

But obviously, Song Ye waved his sleeves and hadn't watched enough of the show. "Isn't this still a loss?"

"..." Wang Qianqian rolled her eyes very unfairly. Song Ye said he didn't lose, but he didn't. Was beaten down.

She silently felt that Mencius Heng made bad friends by mistake.

"Surely you, is it because Le Mingyu is not pleasing to the eye?" Wang Qianqian poked inwardly.

Song Ye glanced at her without answering, only then slowly rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, as if he was going to dance.

In the next second, the person rushed out like an arrow from the string.

Wang Qianqian twitched the corners of her mouth, patted Xiang Qing's back, while muttering in her heart, that no one can offend Song Ye, otherwise she would really be cheated to death.

On the other side, a dozen adult men in black surrounded Mencius and the four of them. After testing their skills, they did not go to death. Instead, they had fun like teasing kittens and dogs.

"Haha, I dare to rush out to fight with this ability, kids, I am very optimistic about your courage, but your strength is disappointing." As he said, the man stepped on Le Mingyu's belly and there were four people present. , That is, Le Mingyu was the worst dealt with.

"Bah, there are more of you bullying and less people, there is a kind of one for us." Gu Yitong couldn't stand it, yelling and roaring.

Mencius Heng and Fang Ye are both taciturn people, and they are also the best of the four. At this time, they knew that they couldn't beat the situation here. They had never resisted and were ready to wait for an opportunity.

"Haha, singled out? Okay, I want to see, what tricks you can do with me." The man stepping on Le Mingyu laughed arrogantly, and moved his goal toward Gu Yitong. Come here.

The opponent had a head higher than Gu Yitong, and with a big hand, Gu Yitong's head was covered with a palm, suppressing him unable to resist.

This insulting action greatly pleased the other party, and a dozen big men laughed up to the sky, and they didn't feel any shame in bullying their children.

"Haha, it's up to our opponents to fight heads-up. Should we compete?" At this moment, a voice came from outside the crowd, clear and cold, even if he was laughing, it sounded no warmth.

Then, there was a scream from a man, and everyone looked back and saw Song Ye Yingying in white clothes and white pants standing behind him, stepping on the knee of a man in black and holding the middle finger of the other's right hand on his foot. , The smile on the face looks quite ill-intentioned at the moment.

"You are in the same group with them? Want to help them get justice? I can tell you, two fists are harder than four hands. You are one more. You are only five people. There is no chance of winning." The man let go of Gu Yitong, walked slowly, squinting his eyes and looking at the boy in front of him.

Intuition tells him that this long and beautiful little white face is different from the other four.

Click.

Accompanied by a crisp sound, the man kneeling on the ground broke out a scream, and the pain of twisting his right middle finger made him hideous in pain.

"I don't want to listen to nonsense, are you sure you want to continue?" While speaking, Song Ye slowly changed a man's index finger and put it in his hand, the indifference in his eyes made people shudder.

For the most part, the black-clothed man who was used to seeing strong winds and waves felt a chill on his back, and the right hand was the life of a gunman. A finger was injured, and it was no different from being disabled.Therefore, cats that bite people usually do not bark, and people who appear harmless are often the most cruel.