Chapter 126-130

Song Ye heard this name for the first time when he seized the ground of the Tiger Gang and watched Xu Zihang kill Zhou Zheng at night.

At that time, Xu Zihang was full of hatred and wanted to avenge her younger sister, just because Xu Ziying was killed by Zhou Zheng in Yuncheng three years ago with a drug injection.

However, Xu Ziying did not say why Xu Ziying traveled from Shishi to Yuncheng all the way to Yuncheng, and Xu Zihang did not say, nor did Song Ye go into it.

It's just that the time has passed, and I didn't expect things to change again.

Right now, Song Ye dialed Yuan Song's phone, "What happened to the Yan Gang recently?" After Yuan Song stayed in Shishi last time, he was sent to the downtown area by Yunhua to handle the affairs of the gang. Joined the Yan Gang to be an undercover agent.

"Boss, Gao Zhaolong has been very quiet lately, and even told the people under his hands not to stand up and just let people stare at the boxing field." On the other side of the phone, Yuan Song's respectful voice came, since he knew that the boy that night was the boss of the night gang. After that, not only did he have no doubts in his heart, but he admired the young man's methods and mind more.

Song Ye was also keenly aware of the other party's changes, and knuckles lightly tapped on the table. After a while, he continued: "Now, do your best to find someone. I will let Yunhua give you the information later. . " "

Yes. "without any hesitation, the other end should be finished, then immediately cut off the call.

When Song Ye conveyed the order, Yunhua hesitated, "Song Ye, Yuan Song is very smooth and knows how to do things, but he sneaked into the Yan Gang without orders. Such a person has a high risk factor. "At the time Song Ye handed Yuan Song to her, she always felt that the person looked gentle and sincere, but in fact he was too cunning.

Hearing this, Song Ye, who was still collecting information, raised his head, eased the cold edges and corners, and said lightly: "Sister Yun, you don't need to hire people, you don't need to be suspicious. Ye Gang doesn't need a well-formed person."

"I know, but..." Yunhua nodded, remembering that gentle smile, but still frowned.

Seeing the other party's upset, Song Ye was quite curious, "I heard Shitou say that Yuan Song's popularity in the company is also pretty good. In the beginning, you planned to keep it to help manage the company. Transfer?" Moreover, it seemed that Yunhua still disgusted him very much.

"No, it's just that I'm not very good at dealing with this kind of people." Yunhua lowered her eyes to conceal her inner depression, but the tone of alienation still revealed her emotions.

Handle. Song Ye raised her eyebrows, but she did not expect Yunhua to use such an equivalent word to Yuan Song. In her opinion, Yuan Song is a polite and sleek gentleman who is extremely pleasing to women, and Yunhua He is strong on the outside and extremely sensitive and low self-esteem on the inside.

For her, it's not that Yuan Song's character is the problem, but...

Song Ye thought about it and decided to find an opportunity to transfer Yuan Song back to the company to assist Yunhua in handling affairs.

When I turned off the computer and walked out of the company building, Song Ye's cell phone rang. When I took it out, Qin Zhan was the one who came to order.

She raised her eyes and looked around, walked to a nearby open-air cafe to sit down, and then answered the phone, "Hey."

"Are you still in Xu's house?" On the other end of the phone, Qin Zhan's voice was as cold as ever. The way he talks is always straight to the subject.