Chapter 206-210

Song Ye is big-minded, not as knowledgeable as the villain, but the villain has delusion of persecution, the more he is ignored, the more colorful his imagination becomes. Hearing the sound of eating in the lower bunk, he grumbles in his stomach. Xiang Huiying is almost bursting with nerves.

Finally, the man in the suit couldn't help but took out the things from his bag, "Ahem, the smell of this train is too big, and it smells bad if I choke my nose. I have eaten too much this evening, and it's a weird one. Drink some high-quality goods to quench your thirst."

The upper bunk is two people. When the man in the suit speaks, the man in glasses knows to talk to himself. When he sees the bottle in his hand, he immediately yells, "This is not your foreign friend. Did you bring it back? I heard it's rare, so why are you willing to use it."

"Hehe, of course I bought things for use. This thing is good, not only can it be used as a drink, the mouth is cool, but it can also heal aphthous sores. Toothache." The man in the suit was triumphant and deliberately raised his tone.

The woman in the lower bunk moved for a while, subconsciously she wanted to look up, but quickly stopped her movements and immersed herself in eating again.

Song Ye's reaction was even more straightforward.

The man in the suit had no tactics. He bulged his cheeks as if he was fighting. He jumped off the bed and shook the bottle and asked Song Ye, "How about the province champion? I heard that you got a perfect score in English. There is an opportunity for you to learn, and see if you know foreign English." In

this era, foreigners can be called pandas when they walk on the street. These foreign goods are even rarer objects, but if there is a foreign language in the family, Can brag about the first half of the month.

For Song Ye, who was flying around the world more than ten years later, this kind of thing is of course not worth mentioning, but right now, she just raised her eyes and glanced at the top of the blue bottle when she was going to get a paper towel after eating shrimp. After reading English, he said lightly: "This is mouthwash, you can't drink it."

"What?" The man in the suit who was still dangling the bottle was taken aback, his face suddenly became ugly, and he said, "Cut, what do you know? This is a drink with mint inside. It's cool. I don't know how to pretend to understand. Have you ever seen this thing, and you still use mouthwash, why don't you talk about tap water." The

first second he was learning and selling now that it was a drink, and the next second Song Ye said that he couldn't drink it. Moreover, the English on the bottle is in old typeface, and the characters are small, so it can't be seen clearly after such a flash. The man in the suit becomes more sure that Song Ye is picking things up.

"Hey, this is where you came to ask someone else's child first, but you don't know what to say, are you so fierce?" The woman couldn't stand it anymore, and she stretched out her hand and pushed the man in the suit outward." You drink your drink and I eat ours. Let's stop talking." She thought she was nagging, but she didn't expect this man to do more than her.

The man in the suit never thought that a literate teacher was actually despised by a countrywoman. His heart was angry, and he wanted to come up with the theory. Later, he was stopped by the man in glasses. He was still angry and unbelievable, and simply unscrewed it. The bottle, gestured towards Song Ye, "Look, this is a drink for drinking." As he said, the man in the suit grumbled and drank the whole bottle.

After drinking, he hiccuped, resisting the irritating smell, and said, "Refreshing."

Song Ye was really speechless. She knew the purpose of the thing at a glance at the name, and where to study the instructions carefully. .