Chapter 686-690

Her irrational face looked particularly terrifying and hideous, and she did not have a sweet and lovely image at all, which really frightened all the disciples.

It is said that a woman is a tigress, it is really scary when she is showing her power.

The male disciples poked the goosebumps on their arms together, and Zhou Qingqing, who was ignored, frowned especially unhappy.

"I said, stop." Zhou Qingqing stepped forward and held down Takahashi Orika's arm that was still going to stretch out, his tone was heavy, showing majesty, "The winner has been divided, don't fight again."

Takahashi Zhixiang was awake for a moment when she was restrained, but then ignited a raging anger in the sentence of victory and defeat, "Smelly woman, shut up."

Amidst her anger, she was not only speechless. Choosing words, and after he finished cursing, he slammed a punch on Zhou Qingqing's shoulder.

"Um..." The latter was beaten upright when he couldn't reach it, and he snorted and took a few steps back. The ordinary person's body was immediately damaged.

"Master sister!" Seeing that the scene was out of control, a male disciple hurried in to help Zhou Qingqing aside, so as not to be accidentally injured.

Then several disciples with the same metallic abilities stepped forward and worked together to restrain Takahashi Orika, which stopped a game that was out of control halfway through.

Her mind cooled down completely. Takahashi Orika was already aware of her failure. No, she knew from the very beginning that she could not beat Song Ye, but her unwillingness and resentment made her lose her mind, and finally she was in full view. Will lose so ugly.

Facing the contemptuous gaze of the people around him and the injured Zhou Qingqing surrounded by others, Takahashi Orika opened her mouth and whispered, "Master sister, I'm sorry."

Zhou Qingqing frowned. At the end, she suppressed her anger and sighed, "Forget it, let's go down and practice."

There was no punishment, no blame, but the sudden erection of high walls made her feel very uncomfortable.

After this competition, she didn't get the place to play, and she offended everyone.

When she stepped out the door, the black girl curled her lips and expressed her reluctance to approach her, "I said that the elder sister is fair, and you are so insidious to harm her, so despicable."

After that, the black girl turned her head immediately and left.

Even the most insignificant person can now easily despise and trample her.

Takahashi Zhixiang only felt a hot pain on her face. From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Zhou Qingqing, who was surrounded by the stars and the moon, and a haze was drawn across her face.

Song Ye did not expect that Takahashi Zhixiang would hurt Zhou Qingqing. After all, she had a good relationship with Zhou Qingqing, so she sent her a medicine stone for treatment.

This guy is heartless and heart-wrenching. In a blink of an eye, he laughs and he is still practicing desperately with his arms hanging.

After the night training was over, Song Ye went to Zhou Qingqing's room to instruct her to take a medicated bath. Between the two chatting, she deliberately or unconsciously probed about Ye's situation.

"The Ye family, it's the most peculiar among the seven big families. It is now headed by women, and it is also the place with the most beautiful women." Since it is a small chat, Zhou Qingqing's speech naturally has no focus. Right now, the Patriarch of the Ye Family is still a strong woman from the side branch, but the legendary story still has to be from the little daughter born between her and our Patriarch."

Hearing this, Song Ye's eyebrows suddenly Jump, couldn't help but blurt out and interrupted her, "She gave birth to a child with the owner of the house?"

"Uh... um." Zhou Qingqing was also stunned, and lowered her voice: "Although this is not a secret, we don't have a secret. Go to talk about the master's family, so it's good to know in private, and don't go out and talk nonsense."

Song Ye nodded, pursing the corner of his mouth and making no sound, but his heart is already condensed.

"I heard about these things from an old housekeeper. The Ye family's position today depends on his stomach. Our Patriarch has liked her since childhood, but it seems that both families opposed her until she was born. The daughter of the Ye family, she was so expensive for her mother and her son, and she has reached today's position. But she is indeed a good method, no worse than those men, and now she has developed the Ye family like a day." When she said, she was beautiful. There was obvious admiration on his face.

In this world where abilities are respected and men dominate, Ye Meijing and a woman support the Ye family, giving countless family women confidence and pride.

After Song Ye listened to these, all the beautiful words about Zhou Qingqing were omitted one by one.

For a long time, when Zhou Qingqing finally realized that she was too long-winded, Song Ye asked the last question, "Do you know, what is the name of the daughter of the Ye Family?"

She lowered her eyebrows, looking at the tortuous lifeline in her palm. , The voice was faintly like a whisper.

Zhou Qingqing didn't think so much, and said casually: "I know, Ye Lingyin, it is taken from Ling Dong Budiao, Beiyin Qingyue. It is said that it is the name that the master of our poems and books has thought about for a long time, the Ye family Although the young lady is colder in temperament and weaker, she doesn't often attend events, but as long as she appears, she must be beautiful. The combination of excellent genes is blue."

"Ling Dong is not carved, Beiyin Qingyue , Ye Lingyin "Song Ye murmured and repeated, her eyes dark and unclear under her drooping eyebrows.

So many coincidences combined together, it is difficult for her not to think too much.

She was the only one who had given birth to Ye Meijing. If she couldn't have twins, how could there be two identical faces in this world.

It is to acknowledge the existence of the offspring of Ye Shao's intermarriage, and why Ye Meijing refuses to recognize her and wants to kill her at birth.

As the clues continue to increase, the truth behind this layer of fog is being gradually removed.

The seemingly intricate relationship is actually enough for Song Ye to sort out the context.

It's just that the truth is too horrible and dirty, she doesn't want to think about it.

Two days of peaceful days passed. Song Ye didn't notice any actions of the black-haired boy, but he dared not take it lightly and went to sneak into the Ye family. So she could only rely on the signal to confirm Qin Zhan's safety every day.

On the penultimate day before the start of the game, Takahashi Orika returned from a trip and dangled in front of Song Ye.

"Stop." Seeing Song Ye ignored her and walked on her own, Takahashi Orika walked around in front of her and stretched out her hand to stop them.

"Why, do you want to try again?" Song Ye didn't even raise his brows, with a hint of mockery in his tone.

"You..." Takahashi's scent made his chest rise and fall, but looking at the half of the flushed face in front of him, he cocked the corners of his mouth triumphantly, "Song Ling, I have good news to tell you. It's about your boyfriend Mr. Li."Qin Zhan's pseudonym in San Francisco is strict.