Chapter 47-480

At any time, he can stand firmly by her side.

Song Ye couldn't help giving such a hint, because she knew that her relationship with Qin Zhan had reached the edge of crumbling.

After the identity was revealed, she was no longer the simple and innocent younger brother in the eyes of the other party. Will Qin Zhan accept her as a murderous, uncompromising executioner? This is a huge question mark.

At this moment, listening to the oath declared by the priest on the stage, and looking at the serious eyes of the young man in front of him, Qin Zhan was a little bit addicted and couldn't help holding her little hand, lowering his eyes and responding in a low voice: "No matter when and where , I will stand by your side and protect you."

I left the elder brother and the little ghost aside, just me and you, and replaced the simple title, which changed the taste of this promise.

Song Ye finally heard a trace of ambiguity in it, and raised his brows slightly in surprise, "You..."

Bang... the fireworks around the stage started, interrupting Song Ye's words to ask, the best man and the bridesmaids roared. He began to shout: "Kiss, kiss, kiss..."

Song Ye returned to his senses, and saw Tang Yixiao blushing excitedly and shouting.

On the stage, the two people who exchanged rings were still a little shy in front of the guests. After all, this kind of wedding ceremony was designed by a future man like Song Ye. In an era when the folk customs were not so open, it was inevitable to kiss in public.

At the end of the yelling, even some business partners yelled because they looked fresh. With everyone's response, Yuan Song embraced the shy Yunhua and gently kissed the corner of her mouth. After the kiss, everyone applauded.

Song Ye also clapped, feeling that some words should still be asked in private, so he ignored the eager eyes of a certain elder brother.

"Xiao Ye, come here quickly and throw a ball of flowers." Yunhua just above greeted her to pass. Song Ye glanced at someone who was expressionless and suffocated. He squeezed the smile of his mouth and went straight to the high stage.

The bride turned her back to the stage, and behind her was a group of best man and bridesmaids huddling together, frolicking and wanting to receive a flower ball full of happiness for the new couple.

"Hehe, everyone, please listen. If you receive a flower ball, you can fall in love soon when you are single, and you can get married soon when you fall in love." The emcee gave a commentary, and the guests all laughed together.

The underage girls in the bridesmaid group blushed, but they couldn't help the little expectation in their hearts and stared at the flower ball.

On the contrary, Song Ye was very calm when he was pulled up to join in the fun, mixed in the crowd, just calmly watching them play with a smile.

"One, two, three..." the guests shouted three times together, and then they saw the white flower ball rising high, flying towards everyone behind him in the sky.

Everyone stretched their arms and tried to receive the flower ball, and then as soon as Song Ye looked up, he was smashed by the flower ball. The white digestion knocked out scattered petals on her head, and then the bunch of flowers was in the limelight. Middle rolled into her hands.

"Haha, the bride must have done it deliberately." The bridesmaids and bridesmaids and the bridesmaids laughed as they looked at Song Ye covered with petals.

Yun Hua turned his head and saw that the flower ball was actually received by Song Ye for a while, and then smiled contentedly.

She naturally hopes Song Ye will be happy.

After the noise for a long time, the new talents were put down on the stage, and everyone used their chopsticks to eat at the banquet.

After the meal, everyone wanted to take the opportunity to get in touch with people, so they dragged Yuan Song around for a drink.

Seeing Yunhua's face, Song Ye was already tired, thinking that she was still pregnant, so he proposed to send her back.

"No, just let the driver send me off. You are the boss, and you can stop them to pour Yuan Song wine later." Yunhua held her hand and said that she was a little embarrassed

to take care of her when she got married. How much afraid of people making jokes.

Song Ye was pleased that they had a good relationship, and smiled and nodded, "Okay, I think Grandma Tang is also tired, so let the driver take you home first."

Finally, Tang Yixiao offered to go back to take care of them together, and Song Ye sent them to the door. Then he turned upstairs.

The wedding banquet on this day was very late, which can be regarded as the marriage of two major emerging companies in Shishi. Even Xu Fangsheng brought a group of people to congratulate. The grand scene can be imagined.

Later, even if Song Ye was there, Yuan Song was still half drunk. He stepped on the cotton and went to the toilet to vomit several times.

At nine o'clock in the evening, the guests left the venue one after another, and Song Yeqiang supported his exhausted and weak body to accompany the guests off.

Suddenly, there was a sudden and intensive sound of footsteps in a kind of slow progress of guests.

Song Yegang raised his eyes and scanned the audience cautiously, and saw Xiang Wenqi rushing towards him, his face was extremely ugly as he approached, and he said in a hurry, "It's not good, Song family. There was a gas leak, and it exploded." A

gas leak occurred in the Song family, and it exploded.

A short and powerful sentence changed the expressions of Song Ye and Yuan Songqi who were half drunk.

"When did it happen?" Song Ye didn't care about the occasion, and grabbed his arm, with ice and snow falling in his eyes.

"Just now, the fire has rushed over..." The last word was not finished, but Song Ye's figure was no longer in front of him. Xiang Wenqi was stunned for a long time before he supported Yuan Song, who was unstable, and rushed out together. "Quick,

let's go together." The few people who hurriedly left at the door attracted the attention of many people. When Qin Zhan and Xu Fangsheng came out together to learn the news, Song Ye had already drove through the red light and rushed back to Song's house.

Xiang Wenqi's speed was also fast behind, but it was far behind Song Ye, and soon she couldn't even see the bottom of her car.

"Who is there at home?" He glanced at Yuan Song in the passenger seat extremely nervously, and asked anxiously.

Song Yuan that time has been sober more than half, tightly clenched his fist quite a while to suppress a few names out from between his teeth, "Don grandmother, smile, and ...... Wan Wah."

There , Their unborn child.

Hearing that, Xiang Wenqi's voice seemed to be blocked. He dared not tell the other party that the gas exploded and the fire started quickly. The neighbor who called the police said that the fire in the house was serious.

Song Ye didn't know how he drove back to the house. He only watched a thick smoke rising from the roof of his house from a distance. The surrounding residents guarded outside the community in fear, and the security guard prevented everyone from entering.

"Hey, the fire truck hasn't arrived yet. The fire inside is very strong. You can't get in and stop." Song Ye left the car outside the complex and rushed in without saying a word. No matter how the security shouted, it seemed like no Hear it in general.

The closer to his house, the higher the temperature. Although Song Ye was already mentally prepared to deal with everything, his brain could not stop the shock when he saw the fire surrounding the house outside his courtyard. It was buzzing.Song Ye never had a home. Her biological mother abandoned her in a snowy day. For fifteen years, she was not as good as a dog in Song's house. She was born again. The house Yunhua chose in Shishi is her first place in the true sense. A home.