Chapter 101-105

Song Ye was indeed not a warmhearted person, and he wouldn't draw his sword to help each other, but it happened that both sides knew each other, and the origin of the matter was still because of her.

Tang Yixiao and Tang Meiling, she never thought that they were relatives.

Withdrawing the stone in her hand, she led the teenagers to sway down the slope, letting the teenagers laugh at Tang Meiling's mother and daughter loudly.

"Haha, you can roll directly into a ball, if you get down, you will become a tortoise, it's so damn funny." Wang Tiechuan took the lead and stood in front of Tang Meiling and laughed.

The mother and daughter of the Tang family had knees hurt because of their knees. They knelt down for some reason, and were laughed at. They immediately stopped beating.

Mother Tang twisted her facial features, opened her blood basin and screamed, "Little bastard, what a smile, my parents didn't teach you, do you want to help others? You are still laughing there if you don't help, you uneducated group. "

Well, the woman who abuses the elderly still has the face to talk about education. I am not happy to help others, and it is better than your unfilial piety." The teenagers had seen things clearly before and after, if Song Ye had not let go. They had rushed down to beat someone.

"You..." Mother Tang flushed with anger, and the big pie face seemed to be bigger.

Hearing that she fell and was ridiculed by the boys, Tang Meiling flushed with shame. Just after she got over her consciousness, she saw Wang Tiechuan in front of her at a glance, and she suddenly stopped being angry. "Wang Tiechuan, you still dare to laugh at me, not happy Help me up and be careful. I will go back and tell the teacher." To the students in Class 5, she still habitually puts on the squad leader.

Wang Tiechuan smiled jokingly, leaning over and grinning, "Tang Meiling, you are no longer the monitor, let alone outside of school, whether I laugh or cry, it is not my duty to help you. You like it so much. Let people kneel and taste it for yourself."

"You..." Tang Meiling was so speechless that she caught a glimpse of a slender figure next to her in embarrassment. Standing in the crowd, she was always so dazzling. Moreover, there was Xu Zihang beside her, and they stood side by side. The scene of being together made her eyes widened in an instant, pointing at Song Ye and yelling, "Song Ye, it was you who did it, right? You came to help Tang Yixiao, so you came to fix me. You are... ah..." The dirty word at the back was still unspoken, her throat seemed to be blocked, and she coughed violently.

"Ah, Meiling, what's the matter with you?" Mother Tang was startled, and patted her on the front and back quickly to help her luck. It took a long time to see a stone bouncing out of Tang Meiling's mouth, on the stone. Still bloodshot.

"Oh, mom, my throat hurts." Tang Meiling's throat was dumb, and she was scared to cry by a stone. At the moment, she disappeared from her arrogant arrogance, and she was still complaining in her arms. "It's Song Ye. She threw the stones at me. I'm dying. Mom, I'm so uncomfortable."

Even if Tang Meiling didn't say anything, Tang's mother believed it was Song Ye's ghost, and she stood up with her daughter in her arms. Song Ye stared at him viciously, "Whose child are you, let your parents come out, I'm not going to end with you, I'm so vicious in my mind at a young age, and I still have it when I grow up." Since he

was named, Song Ye is not afraid. What happened, standing there

, Liang Liang spread his hands, "Which eye did you see me stuffing a stone into her mouth?" The big guys were all present. Tang Meiling didn't know what was going on just now, so how could Tang mother See it clearly, but she decided it was Song Ye's fault, her eyes widened and she refused to give up, "No matter how you quibble, ask your parents to come out and I will search!"