Chapter 366-370

The Han family is one of the most powerful families in the capital, and the police deployment in the Han family's house is not at all necessary for the heavily guarded White House. Song Yegang broke in single-handedly to save people, and secretly he was fully prepared.

In five days, the layout of the Han family's house, the number of guards and the shift time of patrols, and then to the room where the Han family lived, how to sneak in and save people without causing any commotion, Song Ye has a strict plan. .

After ambushing the guards in the garden of the house, Song Ye used a high-concentration hypnotic incense to make the Han family completely unaware. In the process, she did not harm any human life, so that the Han family would not go to war after they were sober.

This can be regarded as Song Ye's first effort to save people without killing.

The hypnotic incense was extracted from the wool of the S mansion last time. It has good purity and high quality. It can be called the Mongolian sweat medicine in martial arts novels. Even if there is an earthquake outside, the Han family will have dreams in the hotbed.

After taking down everyone, Song Ye cut off the Han family's monitoring system and completely took control of the house.

After walking around on the first floor, Song Ye didn't find any suspicious places either. The decorations of the Han family were too exquisite and retro, and there were so many places to set up agencies that it was impossible to check them one by one.

If this is put on someone else, the quest coefficient of this tracing is S grade, but when it falls on Song Ye, the difficulty drops to C grade.

Because Song Ye not only has an insightful brain, but also has an external ability.

Squatting in the dark corridor, Song Ye pressed his hand to the ground, spreading his abilities to the greatest extent, and a pair of cold eyes staring at the ground strangely in the dark night.

In the completely still picture from outsiders, Song Ye opened his eyes wide, and the underground rock layer spreading from under his palm appeared in front of her little by little, the floor gradually became transparent, and the situation under the Han family's old house slowly Appeared in front of her.

As her physical fitness increased, Song Ye could feel the expansion of the ability detection range, and the detection speed had already accelerated.

At the moment when she was reborn, it would be impossible for her to detect the 600-square-meter old house, and it would not be possible to detect it completely after one or two disappearance.

But now that a year has passed, the six hundred square meters of space under this ground is only a matter of one or two minutes to Song Ye.

Within the scope of the expanded field of vision, the dark and lacquered rock formations were swept one by one, and she did not find the location she was looking for until fifty meters away.

Getting up and no longer hesitating, the slender figure of the young man moved quickly in the silent old house filled with fragrance, and reached the locked position in a short while.

Standing in the long corridor, looking around at the murals on both sides, the red carpet under his feet was stomped with dull sound, candlesticks, four-corner wind chimes... After a pause, the boy's eyes fell on a jade jade cup.

The jade cup is only the size of a handle, the whole body is transparent, and the color presents a simple green color. It is a rare treasure, even if Song Ye, a layman, researches know that this is a valuable jade cup inlaid on the wall. internal.

It's just this position, which is a bit abrupt.

Song Ye narrowed his eyes slightly, pinched the buckle of the jade cup with his hand, and gently pulled it.

Click and click...As the buckle was pulled, the floor under his feet suddenly made a sound of spinning. Song Ye stood there, staring at the two-meter-wide hole that slowly appeared on the floor, and walked along The winding stairs at the entrance of the cave led to the darkness ahead.

The old house of the Han family is a building of the Qing Dynasty. In addition to retaining the antique cultural heritage, it also left the basement that was loved by the big landlords at that time.

At that time, the big landlords were afraid of theft of their belongings, so they liked to hide the institutions and build the palace underneath.

Song Ye took out a flashlight from the space, and immediately stepped onto the underground stairs. At the end of the more than a dozen steps, the underground is already another scene. After the transformation, the basement is just like the Han's guest room upstairs. One bedroom.

Song Ye looked at the brown door in front of him and the code lock on the door, thinking that for so many days, that proud and indifferent man was locked in such a place, the chill in her heart was mixed with anger, and she raised her head as if she was venting. The combination lock was broken, and with a bang, the brown door broke through a big hole, and another kick was made, and the door declared completely scrapped.

The room was completely modern in design. Song Ye touched the switch on the wall and slammed on the electric light. The dazzling light suddenly penetrated into the pupils, making people have to squint slightly to adapt to the strong light.

After the blur of light and shadow faded, the figure lying quietly on the big bed finally came into view.

"Big Brother." Da Da Da, Song Ye hurriedly ran over, only to find that Qin Zhan's face was extremely bad and he was in a coma.

Only a few days later, the man's face was thin, and the whole person was wrapped in sickness. Except for the frowning eyebrows, there was still a bit of coldness. No one could believe that the captain of the Eagle team would be tortured. Into this.

There was disinfectant, anti-inflammatory medicine, and... Song Ye picked up the bottle of half-injected medicine, the evil spirit in his eyes suddenly increased, the glass bottle shattered into pieces under the force, dripping liquid dripping. In one place.

The damn woman actually gave her elder brother anesthesia, don't you know that this will hurt his reaction nerves? This is a taboo of special-species-soldiers.

Brushing the floor and lifting the heavy quilt, even though Song Ye had already prepared, he was still frightened when he first saw Qin Zhan's tragic wound.

He was shot in the abdomen, shot in the thigh, and the most deadly was a knife in the chest, very close to the lobe of the lungs. The gauze on his body was newly replaced, but at this time he was already soaked in blood, and the wound was not fully recovered. The treatment, let alone healing, has begun to fester on the edges.

Because the wound was infected and festered, Qin Zhan was still suffering from a high fever.

Obviously there are medicines but they are not used, and the use is only for life. How could Song Ye not understand Han Yan's thoughts.

She was afraid that Qin Zhan would not want to be engaged to her when he woke up, and was afraid that he would not be able to keep Qin Zhan, so she used anesthesia to cause him to coma, and used the wound to contain his actions.

If Song Ye does not find it, it is estimated that Qin Zhan may not show up when the engagement ceremony is completed.

Looking at the unconscious man on the bed, Song Ye couldn't see the slightest emotion on his face, but his fists were tightly clenched, and the veins were faintly violent.

"Song Ye, what's going on?" In the middle of the night, Qu Bai, who was guarding outside, heard the sound of the opening of the mechanism and was worried, so he found it, but was frightened by Qin Zhan's physical condition in the basement. Brother, wake up, we're here to rescue you." He only thought that Qin Zhan was too heavy asleep, so he touched his foot."Hey, that's not right, even if he is injured badly, he will never fall asleep in front of others." It was just a moment that Qu Bai realized something was wrong.