Chapter 551-555

When coming down from the ferris wheel carriage, many people waiting in line found that there was a pair of tall handsome men and beauties among them, and the girls' cheeks were a little red, making the skin more white and clear, and the lips were also red and gorgeous. If it weren't for the coldness between the eyebrows, they would almost doubt whether this excellent couple had done something indescribable on this air trip.

The two of them were cold, and they didn't talk to each other all the way to the entrance of the amusement park. After getting in the car, Song Ye stretched out his hand to fasten the seat belt, but a big hand reached out first, the seat belt and white. The small hands were held in the big knuckles.

Song Ye stopped his movements, but his cold eyebrows wrinkled, and his eyes were cold and cold, his eyes were rather unkind.

Qin Zhan was stunned by this, and he leaned forward for a few points without knowing it. His voice was a little dull, "I will pay attention next time."

What to pay attention to? Pay attention to the time and timing, and won't kiss Song Ye until you get off the bus. Pay attention to your sense of measure, and will not kiss Song Ye's lips with too much force on the outside.

Just pay attention next time, it means there will be another time.

Song Ye squinted his eyes slightly and didn't fall for him. "It is forbidden to come to the amusement park next time." So

far, because someone's reckless action completely ended a certain sacred and interesting oath activity.

Qin Zhan quickly reacted, and restarted the car, facing the afterglow of the setting sun all the way to his destination.

It's just that the destination this time is not going home, but the medicinal restaurant Qin Zhan brought her over last time.

Song Ye seemed to know something, and didn't ask why he didn't go home for dinner, and settled down calmly to enjoy someone's intimate dish service.

"I wanted to take you to eat steak, but your wound hasn't healed yet." Qin Zhan explained while helping her serve the soup.

Song Ye's thoughts moved, the light in his eyes glanced at him, and he faintly replied, "It's good to eat this." After

all, the taste of steak is not as good as medicated food , but if Song Ye remembers correctly, they only go for steak. Once, it was a couple restaurant.

Knowing a certain elder brother's thoughts with different relationships and different effects, Song Ye expressed helplessness for Qin Zhan, who stubbornly wanted to revisit.

And Yunhua didn't call during dinner, obviously the whole thing was premeditated.

The two had finished their dinner as usual, but still did not go home.

Song Ye watched the mountains surrounding the winding road and the dark night breeze outside, and the corners of his mouth were gently drawn.

When he reached a clearing halfway up the mountain, Qin Zhan stopped the car, opened the door for Song Ye very gently, and helped him down.

Throughout the whole process, Song Ye pursed his lips and looked in a good mood, until finally standing behind the carriage, Qin Zhan in front of him suddenly spoke.

"Xiao Ye." His voice was low and magnetic, always a bit sexy when he was not training, and when he whispered Song Ye's name, it was like a mumbling between lovers.

When things came to an end, Song Ye still avoided the warmth in his ears, and his cold voice became a bit ambiguous. "Yeah."

"Today, I have something to tell you." Qin Zhan's face is still serious. But at the moment, his fist was clenched stiff.

"Well, I have something to tell you." Song Ye didn't follow the routine, and glanced down at the carriage, a smile flashed in his eyes, before Qin Zhan could speak, he stood on his toes and leaned forward to kiss. He clicked his lips, and then quickly opened the trunk with his fingers, and with a slap, I saw the black back cover slowly rising, and the little green light emerging from the car slowly floated away, while in the fluorescent light In the middle is a whole car of red roses.

"A Zhan, let's get married." Song Ye softened his cold eyebrows in the light that slowly diffused, and said to him with a smile.

Let's get married.

She said this with a smile and seemed a little casual, but this relaxed tone made the scene less cramped.

Qin Zhan was startled, and then burst into laughter. The broken awkward scene became warm and soft with the deep smile. He raised his big hand and rubbed Song Ye's head, "You little devil..."

He prepared. Things have become her props instead.

"Haha, my eldest brother's hiding technique has regressed." Song Ye unceremoniously dismantled the platform. From the absence of the driver's soldier today to Qin Zhan's meticulously changed outfit, to the smell coming from the rear compartment, she couldn't guess. There are difficulties.

"You..." Qin Zhan smiled and sighed helplessly, and once again felt that the female ticket investigative ability was too strong, not only was there no surprise, but Fanke would be the mainstay at the end.

However, the ending is different, and Major General Qin feels that he is being chased by so many people, and today's confession is the most comfortable and joyous.

In the fluorescent light flying all over the sky, Qin Zhan hugged the girl's waist, lowered his head and continued to taste the sweet taste in her mouth. The night breeze blew the girl's hair and soft skirt, drawing a curve of the girl's head up and kissing. Attractive traces.

The night wind was slightly cool, but at this time the two people in the kiss were completely unaware, because of the excessive secretion of dopamine, the hormones in the kidneys in the body surged, and the temperature of the two bodies tightly attached to each other was a little high.

Song Ye almost leaned on Qin Zhan's arms, with his toes off the ground, and was completely taken away by Qin Zhan. They did not know when they moved to the front of the car, when her back touched the cold car cover. At that time, the rising chill of her skin brought her sanity back a little.

"Is it cold?" Qin Zhan asked softly as the lips of the two separated and their breath intertwined.

Song Ye opened a pair of deep eyes. At this moment, it was filled with water vapor, and it was more like an ancient well. She shook her head. She felt that the temperature of the man pressing on her body was very high. Even with her forehead sweating, the car In the fuzzy projection of the headlights, the man's face looked extraordinarily handsome and stylish. She couldn't help but stretched out her hand to pull the first button of his shirt, and handed her lips up again. Her lips and teeth met, she vaguely uttered, "A Zhan , I am eighteen years old this year. "

So, I am an adult.

Song Ye knew what this sentence meant, but Qin Zhan knew better.

The tall body pressed forward more and more forcefully, trapping the girl's slender body between the iron plate and his chest. Qin Zhan no longer restrained his desires like a storm. The wild and eager kiss extended from the lips to the girl's grace. On the slender neck.

He waited for this day, from the young girl waiting for the year when she disappeared, and the moment when she was lost and regained goodbye, Qin Zhan became more and more eager to get her, as if only in this way could he fill his inner anxiety and confusion.The wind in the mountains carries the breath of grass and earth, and breathing into the chest can make people feel refreshed.