Chapter 761-765

Song Ye never imagined that one day he would be in the jadeite, talking to the jade carvings in the shape of human beings, and even played with it.

If this is said, it will be regarded as a neuropathy.

But his life is at stake. In order to survive, Song Ye had to conduct a psychological analysis of this jade sculpture that has survived for thousands of years.

From the strike just now, Song Ye had already felt the weakness of the opponent's ability, or what it was suppressing, no matter which one it was, it was enough to become Song Ye's negotiation capital.

"Impossible. No one in this world is better than me. I gave them superpowers. Human beings have only developed less than one ten thousandth of their energy. How can they be compared with the source? Even within your clan The product of intermarriage cannot defeat me, and no one in this world can beat me." The jade statue was trampled on a sore foot, and the whole person was furious, shouting and venting his emotions to refute Song Ye's words.

And Song Ye also got important information from the other party's words. She twitched the corner of her mouth and moved the gun in her hand. "With each passing day, human wisdom has been able to create weapons that can destroy you, and appear stronger than you. It's not surprising that it's not surprising. What's more, it's what I saw with my own eyes."

"What?" Seeing these four words with my own eyes seemed to touch the sensitive nerves of a jade carving, its facial features became a bit hideous," said, Who is it?" Who is better than it?

"Come here, and I'll tell you when you come." Song Ye said with difficulty. The voice of being hung in the air was hoarse and hard to distinguish, but the corners of her mouth were always slightly raised.

As expected, the jade carving did not hesitate, and moved his fingers to lift Song Ye over, so that she could not let her down to breathe two breaths of fresh air.

"Tell me, who is that person and where is she?" It couldn't wait to know the truth, and just walked past it defenselessly.

And when he approached Song Ye half a meter away, he only saw the muzzle aimed at it.

With a bang, the first bullet hit the jade carving's belly instantly.

The jade carving was shocked and quickly raised the air wall for protection, but Song Ye was against the air wall, regardless of continuous pulling the trigger.

Suddenly... the bullet shell crackled and fell to the ground. Song Ye's slender arm holding the gun was numb with the recoil force, but she still didn't stop.

The first dozens of guns hit it, it was like hitting a wall, and there was no response at all, but when it hit the thirty-first shot, it clicked, but the air wall that should have been transparent before suddenly appeared. It lost its original shape, and quickly split like a spider web.

Song Ye raised his eyes in the faint smoke to see a look of horror on the jade face, the corner of his mouth was hooked, and the trigger in his hand was pulled down without hesitation.

Suddenly...Under the strong attack, the air wall could not be resisted after all, it was like broken glass.

The bullet passed through the air wall, and the remaining dozens of bullets all hit the jade carving's body, and the location happened to be the broken spot in the abdomen.

"Ah...no! No!" The jade carving screamed as if it was painful, and his body quickly cracked as he retreated, and finally fell to the ground, his waist snapped in half.

At the same time, there was a violent shaking in the space, the rubble fell one after another, the restraint on Song Ye's neck disappeared, and the whole person fell to the ground.

She leaned against the wall and waited quietly for the shock to pass, but her body was so weak that she couldn't carry half of her strength, her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, and her nightmare seemed to be a devil hiding in the dark, she couldn't wait to rush towards her .

Damn it, at this time.

Song Ye couldn't help cursing in his heart, then bit the tip of his tongue, using tingling and blood to stay awake.

When everything became quiet again, the jade sculpture lying on the other side looked at her through the gravel pile, still angrily, "You lied to me just now."

Until now, it realized that it had been deceived.

Song Ye's face was calm and composed, "No. Your abilities are indeed weakening, at least the wall of gas I created will not be easily penetrated by bullets. The curse of your intermarriage of the same race back then was that you were afraid of birth than you Even more powerful people come, but for thousands of years, you have expended too much energy to maintain your own operations. People who are stronger than you in this world have long existed. This curse has no meaning to exist."

Song Ye felt strange to this matter earlier. The Seven Great Families were afraid that too powerful supernaturalists would destroy their interests. So why is the strange stone outside the scene always responsive to requests?

It wasn't until he saw the incarnation of this strange stone that Song Ye wanted to understand that all of this was nothing more than a triumphant intention.

Thousands of years ago, this strange stone controlled the lives and deaths of countless people, and even influenced the change of dynasties. It has long been accustomed to being superior and accustomed to being a strong man. Because it was afraid of intermarriage of the same race, there would be more powerful supernatural beings, so it put a curse on it, making those offspring sick, even if they survived.

"No, it won't." Even though only half of the body is left, the jade carving is still obsessed with the question of victory and defeat. It does not give up and asks, "Who? Who can be better than me, who can beat me?"

It has been too long. I have never seen the outside world, and I don't know what the world is developing with each passing day, but it has its own pride and self-esteem, and it does not allow others to be stronger than it.

"It's too much, I can't count." Song Ye continued to make up the knife badly, and at the same time dragged his tired body to stand up, with a light pistol in his hand, "The one who can beat you, including me "

So just now, she just let it get closer to look at it, it's actually right, it's far away in front of you.

The jade carving was startled, staring at it with a pair of weird green eyes, but for a moment he chuckled, "Hehe, you are about to die."

What is the comparison for the dying person.

"Yeah." Song Ye walked slowly over with heavy steps, carrying the gun and walking in front of it. The bloodless pale face did not show any emotion from death, but gently held his hand. His muzzle was aimed at its head, "But you will die before me."

As soon as it dies, at least the bloodthirsty symptoms will subside, and there will be a chance of life.

The jade carving looked at the muzzle of the black hole. At this moment, he felt scared from the bottom of his heart. He wanted to raise his hand to cover his fragile head, but found that his hand was motionless, and he couldn't even use his abilities.

As Song Ye said, after thousands of years of consumption, its power has become too weak.

But, "You can't kill me, you can't live if you kill me, you are in space now, as long as I die, your abilities will disappear, and you will be buried under the gravel with me."In fact, Song Ye had already considered the problem of getting out of the trap when he came down earlier, and the technical team in the cave had already left ropes in advance. As long as he broke the foreign stones, he could go up safely by following the ropes.