Chapter 656-660

The wooden door made a loud noise due to the violent impact. Song Ye drew sideways and was forced to retreat for a few steps. He raised his eyes and saw Takahashi Zhixiang, who was supposed to practice on the Jade Terrace, walked in with his arms around his chest and looked at her domineeringly. , The surface is full of mockery.

What do lone men and women do in the room during the day.

This sentence is enough to make people misunderstand.

"No, Zhixiang, things are not what you think. I fainted by the river in the morning, and Song sent me back. Everything between us..." Nakata Ping hurriedly straightened his body and explained loudly.

But Takahashi Orika did not let him finish at all. Her eyebrows were cold and the sarcasm at the corners of her mouth was clearly visible, "She helped you come back? Just like her, she has to be carried on her lap to feed her mouthfuls. Miss Qianjin, can she help you? I don't see it by holding it back, but holding it back."

Nakata Hira was stunned by her sharp and mean expression, as if she didn't know her with that kind of surprise.

But when she finished speaking, Song Ye, who had been silent, had already taken action.

With a slap, a loud slap slammed Takahashi Orikabuichi's face and slapped her high head to the other side.

"You, do you dare to hit me!" Takahashi Orika reacted, raising her hand to fight back immediately, but her movements were not as fast as Song Ye's after all.

Before her hand fell, Song Ye had already grabbed her neck and nailed her to the wall.

"Hmm...cough cough, you let go..." Takahashi Orika pulled her hand on her neck, her complexion was already flushed, and the veins on her neck burst out.

"Apologize." Song Ye left the two words coldly. She was not a weak little Bailian, let alone insulting others.

"I... let go..." Takahashi Orika was suddenly terrified by her, with a look of horror on her face. But she was unwilling to make her apologize anyway. She finally got one step faster in her practice, seeing that she could step Song Ye under her feet with only one step. How could she be willing to bow her head to Song Ye at this juncture? .

Don't know where the courage came from, Takahashi Orika suddenly struggled, waving her hands and feet, screaming hard, and hitting Song Ye's left shoulder with the last punch.

With a click, Song Ye frowned when the severe pain came, and a trace of surprise flashed under his eyes.

She let go of her hand and backed up a few steps, then touched the left shoulder with her right hand, and found that her shoulder blade was broken.

In this way, Takahashi Orika smashed with a punch.

Not to mention her, even Takahashi Orika herself was surprised, because the moment she shot it was too strong, she could clearly feel the touch of the bones breaking between the knuckles, and the powerful power perfusion. On my fist, it is a magical and fresh experience.

She tried to pinch the table with her hands, and with a click, the corners of the table were snapped off like foam.

She stared at the palm of her hand blankly, for a long while, and laughed out loud as if she was awake, "Hahaha, I finally succeeded, Song, because of your stimulation, I finally aroused my strength. Thank you, haha..."

Her arrogant attitude accompanied by rampant laughter made Nakataira on the bed terrified, "Orika, is this power?"

Takahashi Orika reached out and pressed against the wall , immediately leave clear fingerprints on wood, "how I such power is not strong enough yet?"

she disdainfully of a sweep to, Nakata flat subconsciously shook his head, "No, I'm not so mean."

only However, after a month, Takahashi Orika now looks at Nakatahira and feels that he can't help lying there with no good points. It makes people boring to watch it, but even this way, he can still hook Song Ye...

"Oh, I said, Song, don't you know, your boyfriend has gained strength, and he has directly passed the communication room and went to the disciples of the Ye family to practice. But you, oh, now there is a little movement. No, I am really anxious for you. Haha, but you don't have to worry. When I pass, I will definitely notify him to see you. Anyway, it's a couple relationship. He can walk around freely but didn't come to see you. It's a bit unreasonable." Takahashi Zhixiang kept saying that she was thinking of Song Ye, but both inside and outside of the words hinted to her that Qin Zhan had a chance to advance, and she no longer wanted her.

Song Ye stood there with his mouth closed and did not speak, his eyebrows became tighter, but it was not that he was angry that Qin Zhan didn't see her, but that Qin Zhan had also practiced the power. However, it is normal to think about it. After all, Qin Zhan is also of the blood of the seven big families, and his talent should be higher than ordinary people. It is not surprising that this tone is promoted to the disciple's side.

However, Song Ye didn't know his current strength either, fearing that he would act too rashly.

"Hehe, do you really want to cry? I used to show off with such a good boyfriend every day because of the bad money in my family. Now that I am here, he has fallen to the same level as us. Your boyfriend immediately Abandoned you. Now you should see clearly, he is interested in your money, not your people." Takahashi Orika didn't even think about doing it, but kept attacking Song Ye with words. As if she had expected her to be in such a situation a long time ago, she was waiting for her to be slammed under her feet at this moment to vent all her resentment.

"Haha, what's the difference between you and me? In the end, you haven't found the same man with me, but unfortunately, these are my broken shoes."

How jealous that Song Ye had a handsome man like Qin Zhan before At the moment, I feel how happy it is to see her and Nakata Ping together.

She only attacked Song Ye with irony, and never thought about what her boyfriend would be like, or maybe she didn't care anymore.

Faced with the temptation of huge interests, people's changes can be so unfamiliar as to be almost frightening.

Nakata Ping looked at Takahashi Orika who flung his hand away, with no blood on his pale face and trembling lips. He couldn't even say a word at this moment, and he didn't even notice when Song Ye left. To.

And Song Ye, whose shoulder blade was shattered by a punch, couldn't care about catching up with Orika Takahashi. She found a corner of no one, and immediately pulled out the necklace from her neck, observing the color of the blood drops. There is still nothing unusual.

At night, on the jade platform, Takahashi Orika smashed dozens of bricks with a punch, and was approved by the entrance to the communication room.

But Song Ye was absent from training this evening. Ahu didn't ask much when he heard that she was injured. He had become accustomed to this kind of competition.

But Song Ye, who was supposed to be recuperating, hid beside a waterfall in the jungle and took off his clothes...The mountains and forests in summer are accompanied by gusts of breeze and the fragrance of plants and trees, and at night there is a hint of coolness.