Chapter 571-575

Yaowangtang took root in the capital when the Leng family's enterprises were completely withdrawn from the capital. The whereabouts of Leng Fang is unknown. In less than a year, all the shares of the Leng family have been annexed by Yaowangtang. Anyone with a discerning eye can see it. The water is deep.

However, no one dared to stand up and speak clearly, and even private discussions were extremely hidden, because everyone knew that Yaowangtang relied on the top wealthy Qin family. No one knows what kind of means the enterprise that has developed from a small place used to climb the Qin family, but no one can deny that the Qin family has been behind the smooth development of Yaowangtang this year.

But in the past two days, the wind direction in this circle seems to have changed.

The door of Yaowangtang was closed overnight. The door was smashed by someone who stole eggs and splashed paint. Rumors of medical malpractice swept across the entire capital in an instant. Ordinary people couldn't afford to take care of such aristocratic hospitals. After all, things are mostly talking cold words.

People in another class are aware of the unusual things.

Upon receiving the news, Song Ye and Hao Tian rushed to the hospital.

When he arrived at the gate, Hao Tian was about to get out of the car and was stopped by Song Ye, "

Chongbin , send someone in and have a look." "Yes." Zhao Chongbin at the front took the order and picked up the phone and quickly let people pretend sneak into.

Under the circumstances of unknown circumstances, Song Ye would not let any high-level Yaowangtang take risks.

The news came back quickly, "Boss, there are people guarding the hospital. The dozen or so patients are forbidden to visit. The doctors and nurses are very tight-lipped. Those family members are not in the right mood. I think now, you and Miss Hao had better not go in."

At this point, the taste of conspiracy is already very clear.

Song Ye glanced at the hospital in front of him, took out his cell phone and dialed Qu Bai's number, "Well, it's me, I want to know, is there any relationship between the Yuming Hospital in the center of Beijing and the Qin family?" No extra euphemism, Song Ye Qing Leng's words came straight forward like a blade.

"Yuming?" Qu Bai on the other end of the phone groaned, and then his voice became serious, "It is a private hospital affiliated to the Qin family. I heard that it has been difficult for fund turnover recently and has been raising money. What is your problem? Don't need help?"

He knows that Song Ye's marriage with Qin Zhan is now attracting attention from the outside world. The Qin family's lineage is not a good thing, neither the main family nor its side branches. At this point, Song Ye has a relationship with the Qin family. After all, something happened. .

"I don't need it at the moment. I need to find you." Song Ye didn't directly refuse this time. She knew that her power was not strong enough in the capital, and Qu Bai's contacts and news were what she needed at the moment.

Knowing the person behind Yuming Hospital, she pressed another number without hesitation.

Toot...

"Hey." The phone was connected, and the man's old and low voice came from the other end.

"Master." Song Ye leaned in front of the car window with one hand, looking right at the gate of the hospital.

"Oh, it's you." The old man pretended to be surprised and raised his intonation. There seemed to be a smile at the end of the voice. "I heard that when you come back, you will be very pompous. The entire military 0 area knows your name. "

So, you are making medical trouble to suppress Yaowangtang and declare war with me?" Song Ye leaned on the sofa and said casually.

Hao Tian, ​​who was beside her, became vigilant just like a hedgehog with exploded hair when she realized the identity of the man on the phone. In this year, she has had several bonds with the patron of the legendary top wealthy family. In every contact, she only felt that the old man was very powerful, and the city was unfathomable. She never dared to reveal Song to him. Ye Shao's information.

But now Song Ye talked directly with the old man on the phone, and the smell of gunpowder between the words was quite strong.

"Declare war? Song Ye, you don't have the qualifications yet. It is too easy to destroy you in the capital and even the entire Z country." Old man Qin was very calm and calm, and even belittled and despised was so natural. Even if he is in a high position tied up by Yaowangtang for a while, the initiative is always in his hands. Once he wants to move, he only needs to move his fingers, and he does not even need to do it himself. Wangtang will fall into the clouds in an instant.

"Heh..." Hearing this, Song Ye took the corner of his mouth and chuckled lightly, but there was a smile on his face. "Does the old man think that I only have A Zhan as a bargaining chip in my hand?"

Now Song Ye After marrying Qin Zhan, Father Qin had already determined that she could not stab the Leng family's poisoning. Once the old fox lost his restraint, he immediately seized the opportunity to bite back, typically crossing the river to demolish the bridge.

"Hehe, I know that the Wu family has also been taken into your bag. Young man, it is undeniable that it is not easy to have such means and actions at your age. But don't forget, Qin Zhan is Qin no matter what The grandson of the family, his career can be improved by the Qin family's Kuangfu. In the future, he will inherit the position of the head of the family. No one in the entire capital can do it. Before that, he was just a powerless person in the capital. Major General, if you can't protect me, you still have to say. Song Ye, if I pull you out of Yaowangtang, have you ever thought about what effect you will have on Qin Zhan?" After finishing the draft, there is no pause in the words and sentences, and it is more like a chat with the younger generation, relaxed and happy.

To pull Song Ye out of the water, he can indeed do it, but, "Are you so sure that I will compromise for Qin Zhan?"

She asked casually, but the other end answered with confidence, "Of course, you love He. In order for him to give up drug trafficking in Country Z, young man, your heart is not cruel enough." On the game field, interests are paramount, and those who do not recognize the six have fewer weaknesses. This is the norm.

"Hehe, thank you for your affirmation." Song Ye smiled lightly, taking his determination as a compliment, "Well, let's take a look, whether I fell first, or I will shake the top wealthy Qin family in Beijing. The foundation."

Since there has been no negotiation roundabout, Song Ye didn't want to waste his expression.

Compromise, these two words do not exist in Song Ye's life dictionary.

Declare war, who is afraid of whom.

"Song Ye, Father Qin, you guys, there really is no room for recovery?" Hao Tian heard the back and forth beside her, and her little heart was pounding nonstop.

Especially when he heard the last sentence, Song Ye was so courageous that he clashed directly with the old man.

Song Ye put away his cell phone and pushed the car door. Only then did he look back at her, with a frenzy between his cold brows and eyes, "Hao Tian, ​​Qin's Panlong, since I met the dragon's beard, it was destined to never die. There was no such thing as leeway before, and there will be no future.There was no room before, and there will never be any in the future.