Chapter 316-320

Last night, Qin Zhan looked at the materials and stared until dawn.

He saw Wang Qianqian's face displayed on the computer screen. When Maoshan and Song Ye met for the first time, she fell into the water because of Wang Qianqian and almost drowned. Later, because of this incident, Wang Qianqian and Song Ye became friends and went to Yuncheng to find her many times.

Wang Qianqian's family conditions belong to the upper level in Shishi. The business of his father Wang Yutang is of great help to Song Ye's adoptive father Zhao Zhen Yufu Jewelry. Regardless of his talents, Wang Qianqian and Song Ye can be considered as good match. .

Good match? What a harsh word.

Qin Zhan had this realization for a long time. The boy couldn't match himself with others, and the boy's outstanding appearance and abilities were destined to have no shortage of wild bees and butterflies around him, but since he was the person he was fond of, he was so beautiful. None of them are allowed to exist.

So early in the morning, he borrowed Wang Zhengnan's office and asked Wang Qianqian for an interview, using his eldest brother's power to eliminate all budding rivals, regardless of gender.

I don't want them to be confused about the boundaries of the relationship between men and women.

This is clear enough, but any girl with a little self-esteem can't stand this kind of targeting.

Wang Qianqian was naturally in the range of normal girls, but when she heard this, her first reaction was not shame, but stunned.

"The relationship between men and women? Are you talking about me and Song Ye?" With her big round eyes open, she pointed at herself in confusion, and reconfirmed the other party's meaning, fearing that she had made a mistake.

Seeing her expression as usual, Qin Zhan couldn't help but curled his eyebrows slightly. He secretly said that the little devil himself was mature and steady. He looked at women with vicious eyes. This Miss Wang seemed to be savage, but in her bones she could stand up to the big scene and was a bit difficult.

When Wang Qianqian asked like this, he was pretending to be stupid, and he felt that ordinary methods were unable to convince the other party. Then, "You are the eldest lady of the Wang family, I know you are not short of money, but Song Ye is my only brother. I hope Miss Wang can raise her hands high."

When a brand new check was placed on the table, Wang Qianqian glanced over it curiously, and was immediately dazzled by the countless number of zeros above. But listening carefully to the meaning of these words, she was speechless for a while.

Does a certain elder brother watch too many love soap operas at the eight o'clock stall? This kind of drama of a wealthy and evil mother-in-law chasing away his daughter-in-law is really weird.

First it was verbal threats, then money was thrown, and then... she silently looked at the water glass beside Qin Zhan, if she didn't accept the money, she would be splashed with water later.

However, she secretly raised her eyes, risking the freezing of her eyes, and whispered: "But, Mr. Qin, Song Ye and I are really not a relationship between a man and a woman..."

"Miss Wang, even if you are not a relationship between a man and a woman, I will I don't want to be in the future." Qin Zhan really had a headache. The first time he cut a peach blossom in a head-on confrontation, he cut a seemingly delicate one, which is actually difficult to handle. It is really a headache that cannot be beaten or scolded.

He held a face that was so cold that it could freeze people to death. Wang Qianqian heard the dissatisfaction in his tone, shrank her neck in fright, and quickly got to the bottom of her feet.

But this warning is really inexplicable. She and Song Ye are both girls. Where is the relationship between men and women?

Huh? wrong.

Wang Qianqian suddenly realized one thing. She was afraid of patronizing just now. Thinking about it now, everything they are talking about since entering the door has a fatal false premise.

That is... Song Ye is a boy, and the person judged on this premise is Qin Zhan.

Wang Qianqian's gaze saw the frozen face behind the desk from the check on the desk. She decided that she still had to figure out something, so she cleared her throat, "Well, that, Mr. Qin, do you not know? Actually Song Ye is..."

"Miss Wang, regarding Song Ye's matter, I hope to stop here. If you are willing, take this kind of check, and then abide by the agreement between us. If you don't want to, I will take another measure." Qin Zhan beat If she broke her words and issued an ultimatum, at the negotiating table, if the pace is slow, it must only be delayed.

When Wang Qianqian reached the words of the girl who was surprised by the threat, she swallowed back, her eyes widened, and said, "What do you want to do?" Is it possible that the mandarin ducks can't be beaten by a stick? The point is that she and Song Ye are not mandarin ducks either.

Qin Zhan stopped there, staring at her coldly with silent eyes, without the slightest warmth.

Wang Qianqian was anxious and angry, and couldn't explain it. She was too angry and didn't want to explain it anymore.

Picking up the check, snorted proudly and turned away.

Just let you protect your younger brother's old age, she is not welcome if she has more money.

In the office, Qin Zhan finally breathed a sigh of relief, pinched the temple that jumped suddenly, and revealed a bitter smile silently.

Thinking about when he was so embarrassed, Qin Zhan even did such a shameless thing for the kid.

Fortunately, Wang Qianqian accepted it, and the matter is now over.

The eldest brother was full of joy and thought that he drove away his rival, but she didn't know that Wang Qianqian was just a quick slogan. After that, she held the check and counted the fraction of over 100 million yuan above. Her heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys were trembling. This huge sum of money was too heavy. She took it and felt uneasy.

Thinking left and right, he ran to the playground over the smoke. It happened that the military training had just ended and the students were all walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

As soon as Wang Qianqian found Song Ye, she hurriedly called and ran over, but when she approached her, she heard the instructor call her to the principal's office.

"Eh, Song Ye, wait, I have something to tell you." When Wang Qianqian heard that he was going to the principal's office, she immediately grabbed Song Ye and dragged the person under the shade of the trees, and she shook her head and looked around carefully. Several times.

"What's the matter with you?" Song Ye looked at her like a thief, leaning

coolly under the tree with her hands around her chest, and asked: "The wound doesn't hurt anymore?" "Hehe, it doesn't hurt anymore." Wang Qianqian After confirming that no one was gone, she turned her head and smiled with a guilty conscience, stepped forward, and immediately started to make a small report in a low voice, "This morning, your eldest brother came to me and gave me this."

She said, she took that one. The check was stuffed in, and the money should not be exposed. She was scared for holding such a large amount.

Song Ye raised her eyebrows, a little surprised. He glanced down at the number on the check, and his expression became even more interesting, "100 million? For what?" Her eldest brother's handwriting is really as generous as ever, but with this What can a high number get from Wang Qianqian?

Wang Yutang's contacts in Shishi? Or, his elder brother has a unique taste and likes little Lolita, so he is attracted to this beautiful Wang Qianqian?Of course, these two conjectures were quickly rejected by her, and Qin Zhan was not in Shishi, even worse for female sex.