Chapter 151-155

The sudden change successfully stopped the teenagers. Looking back at the picture of the broken windshield, they were surprised to find that what had fallen on the car cover was an arrow.

Everyone was stunned, and some were unprepared. When they reacted, the owner of the car immediately yelled, "******, who ate the bear heart and the leopard dared to break Lao Tzu's car, give me Get out."

Looking at the second floor following the sound just now, everyone saw a slender white figure beside Hao Tian. The young boy's straight back was pulling a bow and arrow, standing there quietly, as if he had never changed. Like the patron saint, it feels sacred and inviolable.

Even Hao Tian was taken aback. She didn't know when Song Ye came up. Seeing what was in her hand, she couldn't help but wonder: "Where did you get this?"

Song Ye pulled the string. He looked straight ahead and faintly responded: "The stairs are hanging on the wall."

Hao Tian suddenly realized that this was bought by his father from the mountains and hung on the wall as decorations. As time passed, he didn't pay attention anymore. "I didn't expect this thing to be really usable. I shot the glass through with one arrow."

Actually, it wasn't how powerful the bow and arrow were, but Song Ye's archery skills were too superb. If it is not a professional player, it is impossible to shoot an arrow to an accurate target tens of meters away.

Song Ye also learned the craftsmanship of the previous life. The arrow just now was not really accurate, but the windshield target was large enough for her to aim.

This group of young people downstairs saw Song Ye's face born, and they were also quite old. They weren't any big shots. They immediately clamored, "Smelly boy, there's a kind of you don't run, wait for me to go up and grab you, you must be beaten. No." After that, the young man gritted his teeth and raised his hand to greet him, "Give me up and arrest people, and I will drink at night clubs."

In fact , it goes without saying that these half-old children have long been uncomfortable with Song Ye coming out like this When you hit the place, one by one rolled up their sleeves and rushed to the road.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the young man taking the lead moved, Song Ye loosened his fingers, and another arrow flew out with a swish of his head, directly under the young man's crotch and nailed to the ground under the young man's legs.

Seeing the iron arrow inserted into the ground, with a cold metallic luster on its head, the young man suddenly chilled, his body stiff and he did not dare to move anymore.

"I've just practiced arrows, and my head is not good enough. I can't guarantee where the next arrow will go." Upstairs, the boy re-attached the bow and arrow and aimed at the crowd below. His voice was steady and cold, and he continued casually. "It's your body... or your head..." She couldn't guarantee it herself.

The tone in that voice was like the jokes of the young boys, but they joked about Hao Tian's appearance upstairs, and Song Ye's arrow was aimed at their heads.

After being swiped by the cold arrow one by one, everyone's complexion was stiff, some were spineless, and their legs were shaking.

"Hehe, stop kidding, buddy, you are making trouble for the Hao family." A voice came out stiffly in the crowd.

A word to wake up the dreamer, the youngsters downstairs remembered that this is the Hao family, they are a little emboldened.

The owner of the car raised his hand and made a stop motion, "OK, let's make peace, buddy, which family do you belong to, you put things down, I will make you a friend today."