Chapter 176-180

Song Ye always thought that he was narcissistic enough, and never thought that this shining skill to show off was really a mountain still a mountain high.

If these words made the field sweating like rain, the complacent disciples of Yao Shi Yi who were thinking hard heard it, they would have to vomit blood for three liters and fell to the ground.

The latter two levels of the competition were to compete for the same thing. It was originally because it was too difficult. I was afraid that someone would not even be able to choose a jade, so the two levels were used to increase the probability.

Since Qin Zhan had left the field, Song Ye stopped betting on the court. He saw Bai's side from his side, but he saw Bai Dechang staring at the game, his cheeks flushed, and he was concentrated in sweat.

This old guy also has foresight. Even if he wants to withdraw from the medicine and stone industry, he also wants to make a stand out in the competition today to gain connections and fame.

However, looking at him like this, it is estimated that the more nervous, the faster the attack time.

"I'm going to the bathroom." At this time, Song Ye gestured to Qin Zhan, turned and walked out of the crowd.

Following her departure, Bai Dechang also hurriedly left the venue ten minutes later, rushing to the toilet, but was stopped by Song Ye on the way.

"No, Song Ye, give me the antidote soon, I can't hold it anymore." Bai Dechang's face was sweaty, and his voice was full of heavy breathing.

Song Ye understood the suppression of this restlessness, took out the medicine diluted earlier, and injected Bai Dechang into it, but after a short time, he saw the other's expression relieved.

He let out a long sigh, wiped the sweat off his face, took his eyes to peep at the needle in Song Ye's hand, and asked unconsciously, "Where did you get this antidote?"

Song Ye She hid the needle in the cuff, and did not intend to answer his question, "It's happening again, call me, don't forget what you should do." After the

voice fell, she had already walked out of the corner of the alley and walked towards the crowd. Behind him was Bai Dechang with a bitter look.

The antidote was left to her by Qin Zhan last time, in order to prevent her from retiring, but now it happens to be used by her to contain Bai Dechang.

Back at the competition venue, the picture was strangely quiet at this time. Everyone was shocked and unbelievable, staring at the competition table blankly.

Song Ye glanced suspiciously, and immediately understood, raising his eyebrows and giving Qin Zhan a thumbs up.

Good job, buddy.

It turned out that among so many rough stones selected on this stage, only two or three jadeites were cut out. Even the four rough stones of the Bai family only cut one green, which just won a lot of applause.

But Qin Zhan directly picked five rough stones, all of them.

Regardless of the quality of the jade, the technique of Baifabaizhong is scary enough.

The old patriarch sat in the middle of the seat, glanced at Qin Zhan with admiration, and announced: "Hao Jia has won this pass, and the total number of emeralds opened in the next pass is the highest, winning the championship."

Two rounds of points system As a result, the Hao family is far away from others.

The other families have already retreated a bit, and now the Bai family is still fighting for this tone, and in the fourth pass, Song Ye is facing Bai Dechang.