Chapter 576-580

In fact, you should know that, as the largest wedding photography studio in Beijing, how can there be only one set of various wedding styles, even if there are a dozen sets of spare stocks of various sizes, but the woman was too angry just now and wanted to target Song Ye too , So there was no reaction for a while.

He made a big red face and watched Song Ye ignore her meaning, turned around and went back to the dressing room to try the wedding dress. The woman bit her lip, making her temper reluctant to change to another style.

Qin Zhan, who was sitting on the sofa and waiting, could not find the slightest grievance from Song Ye, who looked calm and brisk. Naturally, he had no way of knowing the external affairs. When his kid went in the fitting room to change the wedding dress. She put down the magazine in her hand and stared at the door of the dressing room with piercing eyes, as if she was on a mission.

When the door finally opened and the white figure walked slowly from inside, Qin Zhan couldn't hide the surprise in his pupils no matter how calmly he was.

Song Ye wore a wedding dress with a tube top and suspenders. The satin fabric design was very close to the body. It wrapped the girl's tall and slender curve. It was covered with several thin layers of gauze, embellished with a sense of fantasy, and exposed the outside of the wedding dress. The slender collarbone and the slender neck are as white as jade, and as delicate as her face.

Qin Zhan got up and walked over, standing next to Song Ye and looking at the reflection in the mirror with her. The brows were dyed tenderly, "It looks good."

Men are not good at rhetoric, and they are objective when evaluating things. Adjectives are rarely used.

But this time, he couldn't help but feel that the bride in front of him was the most beautiful he had ever seen.

Song Ye's cold face also sketched a smile, looking at his exposed neck and collarbone, he secretly thanked Qin Zhan for his foresight. If something really happened last night, he would have to change his wedding dress style to a high-necked one. .

After trying the wedding dress, the two went to the location where they set off to shoot.

Because there are many themes for wedding dress shooting, there will be different shooting locations for different choices, which can meet the needs of guests in many ways and can also distract some of the traffic.

Song Ye and Qin Zhan chose the seascape as the theme, but they had to take some brightly colored photos in the garden before.

When she got out of the car by chance, Song Ye ran into the woman in the lobby who wanted to grab a wedding dress from her. Fortunately, they both wore the same style.

When the two met, they were slightly taken aback, a little surprised.

But the woman's attention was quickly attracted by the wedding dress on Song Ye's body. At this sight, her heart was suddenly upset.

At first glance, she found that her wedding dress was a size larger than Song Ye's. At the second glance, she found that although she was fat, her breasts were not as big as her counterparts. As for the face, let alone.

Even the woman's husband couldn't help being embarrassed when he saw Song Ye, he quickly put away the surprise in his eyes, and cautiously helped the bride who was inconvenient to walk in the wedding dress to leave.

Zhuangshan has always been ugly and embarrassed.

The two parties soon got to the front of the shooting spot, and the shots were similar, so the two couples were not far apart.

"Newcomers can pose in their favorite poses. If you don't understand, I'll guide you." The photographer is very polite. He has already adjusted the lens to capture the action. The guests have a high value, and he is very excited when taking pictures.

Before Song Ye poses with Qin Zhan, he has heard the sound of clicking the shutter. She and Qin Zhan looked at each other. For the first time, both of them were photographed in front of outsiders. It is deceptive to say that it is not nervous.

In the end, Qin Zhan chuckled twice, hugged her slender waist behind him, and drew her in his arms. This is a gesture where the two embrace each other, skillful and natural, and Song Ye's movements are not stiff.

She knew the other person's thoughts, and pressed her lips slightly for the man's affection, with a smile on her lips.

The exquisite face was removed with a bit of coldness, the corners of the eyes and eyebrows were softened, with a faint sweet smile, so beautiful that the photographer was slightly lost behind the lens. After a few seconds, he quickly pressed the shutter several times to capture .

He didn't want to miss such a beautiful picture.

The next series of actions are mainly based on the daily actions of the two people. The shooting progress is quickly completed. When the two people here are about to leave, you can still hear the couple on the other side being directed by the photographer. Remind them not to be too stiff and let them relax.

Seeing Song Ye and Qin Zhan leaving from Juechen, the woman's irritability caused by the constant command has become more impatient. After some toss, both of them are sweaty and the makeup on their faces is also spent. The woman lost her temper while applying makeup.

"Okay, okay, or go to the beach you like first, or take a little more detour." The man coaxed her with a good temper.

"Huh, it's okay, just go to the beach first." The woman was bored for a long time, and finally agreed.

Women are creatures who love beauty and compare. Especially when they wear wedding dresses, all women hope that they are the most beautiful, but Song Ye has such an accident. The beauty is too obvious and the transcendence is too obvious. , People can't find some psychological comfort.

And when I met again and again, the pride of the woman was stimulated, and how could I feel better.

But even more unfortunately, the progress of Qin Zhan and Song Ye's process went too smoothly, and the woman took too much time while posing for makeup and changing clothes. When they got to the beach, the two couples arrived at the same time.

"The ghost is not going away..." The woman looked at Song Ye who put on her little dress, and almost broke her teeth.

The husband beside him also had a bitter face, expressing helplessness, and knew in his heart that all this was caused by the woman's self-esteem.

Several models of hot air balloons were displayed along the coast, and the photographer directed the bride to sit on the edge of the basket.

Song Ye originally wanted to step on the railing to go up by himself, but as soon as he lifted his footsteps, Qin Zhan stretched out his big hand and hugged her up.

The strength of the special forces specification holds the girl as light as nothing, and can change the position in the middle, and place the person firmly in the designated position. The man's tall body is approaching, holding the girl's slender waist to prevent her from falling, carefully and gentle The appearance made the photographer click the shutter continuously, and then silently wiped his face after the shooting.

This is the first time I'm depressed and want to vomit blood when I take a wedding dress. It doesn't matter if this handsome man and beauty has a high face value. Xiu Enai is still a good hand. The whole process is like filming an idol drama. Dog food one after another A pat on the face stimulated the heart of his single dog.

This side went well, but I heard the painful cry of the other woman.

Looking for fame, it turned out that the woman insisted on the man to carry it, but the man fell into the hot air balloon prop by accident.Because they are shooting at the beach, many people choose to wear couple outfits or small dresses of the same color.