Chapter 581-585

The incident of Yaowangtang's treatment errors, which has attracted much attention from the outside world, finally entered a white-hot stage. The patient's family took Yaowangtang to court, with Hao Zhengyi as the defendant, and the patient as the plaintiff on this day.

Countless media people came out early this morning and waited. After interviewing the indignation of family members, the long-lost Yaowangtang finally sent someone to show up.

The visitor was Hao Tian, ​​the daughter of Yaowangtang General Manager Hao Zhengyi.

"Ms. Hao, what do you think about the case of Yaowangtang's error treatment? Why have you kept behind closed doors for so many days and have not come out to explain the matter? Your father is now the defendant. May I ask how you feel? How?"

Countless questions bombarded, like countless sharp blades cutting Hao Tian's heart. She kept her head down and did not speak, but her red and swollen eyes and haggard face were still clearly captured by the camera. .

But no matter how pitiful she was, she couldn't arouse the slightest compassion from the reporters. They only wanted to predict the success or failure of this lawsuit from Hao Tian's face and add gimmicks to their newspapers and magazines.

And Hao Tianlihua's small expression with rain is obviously also very powerful, and the reporters made 80 to 90% of the judgment on the spot.

In this case, Yaowangtang has a high chance of losing the lawsuit.

Song Ye also appeared in the audience today, a pure white dress with a delicate face, light and light, like a pure lily blooming in spring.

When the second veteran of the Qin family entered the arena, it really caused a sensation. No one thought that a small lawsuit would attract people from the Qin family's line, and he was the owner of the family.

Qin Wenrong, Shu Yu mother and son, and Qin Shasha followed them.

"Parents, Song Ye is over there." As soon as Qin Shasha entered the stadium, she spotted the girl in the first row and quietly walked over and told the second elder of the Qin family, "It's almost a family, it's better to go and sit together."

She is looking forward to seeing the girl up close and desperate and crying.

"Huh, Sasha, not everyone can be called a family. It's a loss of identity." Madam Cao made no secret of her voice as she pulled her daughter.

Then the Qin family also sat in the first row, but they were separated by an aisle from Song Ye.

Everyone looked at each other and talked quietly behind them.

"Is it true? That is the girl Qin's second youngest is going to marry.

She looks very beautiful, but it's a pity that she won't be seen by Qin's second elder." "I also heard that Yaowangtang has something to do with this girl. Once the Qin Family didn't help her at all, today it was also a bad person. This is because I want to publicly declare that she

is not accepted ." "Hehe, more than not accepting it, Yao Wangtang's incident was originally the Qin Family who contributed to the incident. This girl is also pitiful. Even Qin Er Shao hasn't taken care of the matter at this point. It seems that this time she lost her wife and broke down. She looks

so pitiful to be alone like this." "So, marrying. The wealthy people are at risk, especially those of the Qin family. If they are careless, they will fall to pieces." The

top wealthy Qin family, as long as anyone with a bit of gossip knows that no one in this family is a fuel-efficient lamp.

Amidst the people's discussion, the girl sitting in the first row still sat there quietly, straightened her back, and became more and more lonely and thin against the background of empty benches in a row.

A group of people walked outside the gate again, and the combination of handsome men and beautiful women made people look at the past slightly, and was taken aback by closer inspection.

The top wealthy Qu family young master Qu Bai, the Zheng Fa Tan family master, the martial arts master daughter of the martial arts school, the young master Jun Zhengning family, and the surging daughter of the Hao family, the appearance and combination of this group of people caused quite a stir on the scene.

Because everyone knows that these young prince daughters are not like the other boys. They have long inherited the family mantle and move outside. At the same time, they don't like getting together this kind of nosy, but today this group of people is actually by Hao Tian's side.

In the sight of everyone's attention, the group of people walked toward the first row of lonely girls.

"Song Ye, you are not interesting enough, you don't even say hello if there is any activity." Wu Xinxin sat down beside Song Ye, hugging her arm in an intimate gesture.

"Why are you here?" Song Ye asked, but his inquiring eyes turned to Qu Bai. These few people should have been strictly prohibited by family members from interacting with her recently.

"Just to come to the lawsuit, we didn't do anything else." Qu Bai helplessly spread his hands, and then sat on the bench.

Others greeted Song Ye and took their seats one after another. The empty benches were suddenly full. No one said hello to the Qin family on the opposite side. Just like the two camps, they couldn't communicate with each other.

"Song Ye." Hao Tian sat beside Song Ye in a bad spirit, her eyes swollen and haggard.

"Sorry." Song Ye took her hand and apologized softly.

The latter shook his head and lowered his eyes, "I understand."

This scene fell in the eyes of others with sighs. The poor two little girls who were only eighteen years old were about to fall from the clouds into the quagmire.

With the appearance of the judge in the court, the audience gradually returned to silence.

Boom, the sound of the hammer fell and the court officially opened. (The following process does not follow the conventional procedures, the author is blind, please do not be careful.)

When Hao Zhengyi was brought up, the family members in the audience stood up and yelled emotionally. The scolding was nothing more than disobedient remarks such as Yaowangtang's irresponsible treatment of the dead. The scene was out of control.

"Quiet, quiet." The judge struck the gavel a few times before reluctantly taking control of the scene. The lawyers on both sides have begun to defend themselves.

"Your Excellency Judge, I request the witness card to appear on the court." The argument on the material evidence was inconclusive, and the plaintiff also made the final request fairly neatly.

The so-called witness, the victim of this incident, is the triggering core of the whole incident.

It's just that when these dozen faces stood in the court, everyone found out strangely that there was a lot of noise outside, and countless eyes were paying attention to the incident of Yaowangtang's treatment errors. No one had ever seen a patient appear. The fermentation of the incident seemed to come from nowhere. Before the big guy had time to react, Yaowangtang had been pushed to a situation where it could not be recovered.

Looking at a dozen patients with normal faces, everyone's feelings can't help but become a little more subtle.

The plaintiff's lawyers asked their names one by one and the specific process of going to Yaowangtang for treatment, and began to introduce the topic, "Then this gentleman, you declared that you were uncomfortable and admitted to the hospital after being treated by Yaowangtang, then please ask you Do you think it has something to do with Yaowangtang's treatment?"After more than a dozen people were treated in Yaowangtang, they were immediately transferred to Yuming Hospital. The sequence of these was enough to evoke imagination, even if they weren't mentioned. In the abuse and crusade by family members, people seemed to have learned the truth. Reprimand the pen.