Chapter 426-430

Most of the guests in the banquet hall were still gathered around the desk and discussing Song Ye's wild grass, and Fu Tong'er, who was disheartened, was dragged to the rest area by the ladies and sisters to comfort him, so the whole banquet hall was crowded at this time. The single one seems abrupt.

And Le Mingyu saw the man coming in from the door alone, it was an abrupt existence at this time.

This kind of abruptness is not caused only by the man's loneliness, but the man's aura is too strong, making it hard not to pay attention.

At the same time, there is a rest area close to the door. The ladies of the family are all with vicious eyes, and they have learned the ability to see men since they were young.

As soon as I saw the man's cold air, his stiff face, and a low-key but expensive suit, his stalwart figure, alive and well, he was a good man with extremely high gold content. They didn't have to know each other. These women immediately pulled their skirts Posing, twisting the waist of the small man and swaying over, either pretending to drink a drink, or pretending to be too hot to slap his hair, and some evils are born to the guts, and he has walked up like a white flower and wants a contact information .

Although there are many wealthy men in this circle, they have good appearance, but very few of them have good character. If you miss this village, you won't have this shop.

There are a lot of tricks here, and the women are scratching their heads, but Song Ye is surrounded by Mencius Heng people and is being investigated.

"In addition to knowing willow body and crazy grass, do you know other fonts?" After seeing Song Ye's hand just now, Mencius Heng was irritated and wanted to know the truth.

"Others are a little better, but the writing is not good." Song Ye answered truthfully. Her handwriting had been trained by a special tutor in the previous life. The main purpose was to forge letter signatures. As for calligraphy, Kuangcao is her favorite. Use willow body, just to not be so overpowering. Today this is to make a profit for the Meng family.

However, her answer made Mencius Heng excited again. Without a word, she took her hand and said, "You can write other fonts and let me see." He is a book-loving person. Once I met someone with such a strong talent, I was a little crazy for a while, and I eagerly wanted to know how many unknown surprises Song Ye still had.

Song Ye was also taken aback at the moment, and she subconsciously wanted to withdraw her hand. She didn't like physical contact with people.

Just before she refused, there was a breath quickly approaching behind her. In the blink of an eye, one big hand covered her wrist, and the other big hand directly pressed on top of her head. The warm chest carried the coldness of winter. Pasted directly on her back through the clothes.

"Little devil." A man's low and magnetic voice rang in his ears, with a faint smell of tobacco lingering on the end of his nose, so familiar enough to know who it was without looking back.

With this sound, Song Ye paused, and his body stiffened in an instant. The whole figure seemed to have been under a hold spell, and he didn't know what to do in a daze.

When Mencius Heng turned his head, he saw a tall man who had never met before. His indifferent aura was strong and domineering. At this time, he almost encircled Song Ye in his arms, with an extremely strong posture of possession. , The danger is inexplicable.

And Song Ye was also uncharacteristically weak, and he didn't mean to resist in a daze, even for a moment, Mencius seemed to see her face flashed in a hurry.

"Qin Zhan!" At this time, Wang Qianqian reacted first, exclaiming in a low voice, a pair of eyes fell on two adjacent chests, and could not stop the heartbeats.

"Qianqian, this is..." Fang Ye caught Meng Ziheng who was going to grab someone in time, and calmly asked Wang Qianqian.

"Yeah... This is Mr. Qin, Song Ye's eldest brother." Wang Qianqian thought about it for a long time, and then made an introduction. At the same time, she moved three meters away from the brothers. She did not forget that she was in the principal's office last time. , Qin Zhan's expression of wishing to rectify her on the spot.

brothers? The other people were slightly surprised. They had only heard that Song Ye was an orphan before, and this eldest brother appeared abruptly, and he looked rather uncomfortable.

Qin Zhan raised his eyes and looked around at a few people. Seeing that they were all young people with simple eyes, he also said hello politely, "Hello, I am Qin Zhan."

This kind of oppressive feeling at the height of the elders made several young people feel uncontrollable. He stretched his back and stood at attention one by one and began to report one, two and three.

"Hello, I'm Gu Yitong ."

"I'm Fang Ye."

... In the

end, even Meng Ziheng had to bite the bullet and give an introduction. It is true that the eldest brother has led a lot of soldiers, habit is natural, and the aura is too strong. .

After such a disturbance, Song Ye finally relaxed, gently backed away from the opponent's arms, and looked back at him, "Why are you here?" Didn't the wild wolf say that it would take months to train and compete abroad? ?

"Ask for leave, come back and take a look." Qin Zhan said concisely and didn't say who to look at, but the goal was already obvious.

"...Well, I'm fine." Song Ye was a little embarrassed when he looked at it, and at the same time he felt a little warm, mixed with a hint of unnoticeable ease. Fortunately, I didn't come back because I found something.

"Go back, how long are you going to do?" Qin Zhan squeezed her fingertips, noticed the coldness of her palms, frowned slightly, took off his suit jacket without saying a word, and put a cover on her shoulders.

Song Ye lengleleng, mouth fretting, after all, did not refuse, thought to be more than he can not leave out, a few people will look back with Mengzi Heng prodded, "all right, then, I go first."

Then, it is followed by Qin Cham walked out side by side.

Until this big and small figure disappeared at the entrance of the banquet hall, all the defeated celebrities bit their silver teeth. Here, Mencius Heng came back to their senses.

"Hmm... have you noticed that Song Ye is a little different from his elder brother?" Gu Yitong is a clever person. Once Qin Zhan's frozen brain cells in a mobile refrigerator were gone, he immediately noticed the abnormality.

"Yes, do you?" Wang Qianqian gave a chuckle in her heart, almost biting her tongue when she answered.

"Tsk, don't tell me, it's the first time I saw that kid like this. I usually pull it like something." Although Le Mingyu still feels awkward with Song Ye, he has long lost his prejudice. On weekdays, I am a little concerned.

"Well, I also think that Song Ye is a little different in front of him, it seems..." Fang Ye thought hard, thinking for a long time before squeezing out an extremely unacceptable adjective, "extremely well-behaved."

That's right, just well-behaved.

Although this word is extremely abnormal and inappropriate for Song Ye, Song Ye's behavior has clearly given people such a feeling since it has been shown all the way.Wang Qianqian is a girl, and her mind is naturally much more sensitive than these five big and rough boys. From the very beginning Qin Zhan's overprotection of Song Ye, as well as Song Ye's habitual indulgence attitude, Wang Qianqian faintly noticed something wrong.