Chapter 191-195

The boy was dressed in white clothes and white trousers, standing next to Zhao Zhen with orange juice. His delicate face was as cold as the moon. Even if he had been with Xiang Wenqi for several days, he just nodded coldly at this time.

"Haha... He is handsome, and the hero is a boy." Xiang Wenqi touched a cold bench and touched his nose awkwardly.

Zhao Zhen was also accustomed to Song Ye's piety, and didn't feel wrong, and continued to chat with a few people.

After a while, Hao Zhengyi came over from the door, greeted Xu Fangsheng and Zhao Zhen head-on, and then asked the young man directly, "Song Ye, cut the ribbon later, would you like to attend?"

He stared at Song with his eyes. Ye, the latter shook his head, "No, I'll leave in a while, and I'll have the exam tomorrow."

"Hey, well, this is sweet to you, saying it's thanks." Hao Zhengyi sighed. He didn't force it anymore, took out the satin box from his pocket and handed it to the other party.

Song Ye took it, and didn't even say a word of politeness, pretending to be full of style, and Xiang Wenqi who was offended by the side was speechless.

How could the adopted son of the boss of a jewellery shop in a mere quarrel have the qualifications to compete with Xu Fangsheng and be invited to participate in the ribbon cutting together? The mystery of the juvenile identity made the always shrewd Ju-Grower's mind confused. At last, he thought of Hao Zhengyi's daughter openly giving gifts to Song Ye, thinking that Hao Zhengyi was treating Song Yezai as his future son-in-law.

It's just that in his opinion, Song Ye has nothing to do except for his good-looking face, arrogant and violent personality, dull and unlearned.

I don't know what Xu Fangsheng and Qin Zhan are looking for, and maintain everywhere?

Before I could finish thinking about this question, another casually dressed boy came in at the gate. The boy was expressionless, and there was a coldness in the corners of his eyes and brows, with a faint arrogance.

"Hey, Zihang is here." Xiang Wenqi was taken aback, and then shouted affectionately.

"Hello Uncle Xiang." Xu Zihang is not the one in the famous casual wear. He walked closer and rushed to Wen Qi to greet him politely. After all, Xiang Wenqi is Xu Fangsheng's capable man, and he often walked around in Xu's family these years. Once you come and go, you will be familiar.

"Zihang, I haven't seen you in the past few years. You've grown up so much. I guess Qinger won't recognize you anymore." Xiang Wenqi laughed and mentioned his daughter intentionally or unconsciously. The children of the family can be regarded as childhood sweethearts, and Xiang Wenqi has always been concerned about being in-laws with the Xu family.

"Well, I will return to Shishi after a while." Xu Zihang replied politely, without mentioning Xiangjia's daughter at all. Then he greeted the other two adults, "Dad, Uncle Zhao.

" Zihang, you took a hard time this time." Zhao Zhen patted Xu Zihang on the shoulder, feeling unstoppable satisfaction.

Xu Zihang shook his head and said without evasiveness: "Song Ye's business is my business, Uncle Zhao is welcome."

"The exam will be tomorrow. You must send Song Ye back to Yuncheng safely. Did you hear that?" Xu Fangsheng He ordered his subordinates to speak to Xu Zihang, both inside and outside revealing the importance he attached to Song Ye.

Xu Zihang also had no objection to this, nodded, and automatically consciously stood behind Song Ye.

"Then I'll be with you first." Song Ye nodded to several people, then put down the cup and walked straight to the back door of the hall. Xu Zihang followed her not far away, as if obedient.