Chapter 266-270

Indeed, under the condition that the entire audience was undressed, Song Ye's half of the mask was just like Yang Guo in the Condor Heroes. It was a bit of a lone ranger, too eye-catching.

Of course, it is understandable that some young and energetic people like to be innovative, but Qi Wei knows how exquisite the face under the mask is, so naturally he will not think about it.

The only possibility is that this kid was pulled out by the Wu family to pay for a pair of legs, and didn't want to die too ugly under the eyes of everyone, so he put on a mask.

Thinking of the 18-kind martial arts torturing this idiot boy to death, Song Ye unexpectedly said back to him.

"Would you like to make another bet, whoever loses will crawl around the square ten times."

What? Qi Wei was startled, his face instantly flushed red when he heard the four words prostrate, almost vomiting blood from his breath. So far he remembered his experience on the racing track and wished that he would never meet an acquaintance in his life.

Annoyingly, Song Ye still pokes his painful feet, even if he doesn't open the pot or lift the pot.

Seeing his brain congested with anger, Wu Xinxin grinned and gave Song Ye a compliment.

On poison tongue, I will take you.

"Hmph, I hope your martial arts are as slippery as your tongue, otherwise, don't blame me for hitting you all over the floor." Qi Wei sneered, his fists creaked.

The provocative opening was heated up, and as the shouts from the court became more and more boiling, the host just announced the start of the game.

As a result, as soon as the order of appearance came out, Song Ye subconsciously turned to Qin Zhan next to him, "Your idea?" Putting her in the final appearance is definitely something her elder brother can do.

A certain eldest brother in black clothes picked up the teacup and took a sip before he slowly said, "First, consume the combat power."

"..." Song Ye's eyebrows trembled, and the teacup shook with it. His face was still cold, but his heart was full of emotion.

When it comes to venomous tongues, this man can't help but let go.

This sentence directly confirmed that the Wu family could not win, but it also confirmed Song Ye's ability to take the lead and stepped on the Qi family.

Poison, it is too poisonous.

All the players over there have to prepare for the battle, warming up, sitting in meditation, and studying tactics. They are all ready, but these two people are still around as if no one is drinking tea and chatting, seeing the others almost vomiting blood.

"Ahem..." In the end, Wu Yi still couldn't stand it any longer. He coughed and asked Song Ye if he wanted to stretch and prepare, but he was rejected. The old man was helpless and it was not easy to be in front of him. Qin Zhan pulled his face down and had to seduce him in a good manner, "Song boy, I don't know what your skills are, but Qi's family can't deal with it. Your small body is inactive, and you will suffer when you play."

Wu Yi actually did. I wanted to see Song Ye's skill, but the first Qin Zhan refused, and the second Song Ye refused. His elders were hard pressed and couldn't force it. As a result, Qin Zhan deliberately pushed Song Ye to the end. It was clear that he wanted Song Yekong to glove the white wolf.

The old man scratched his heart and was afraid that he would have won the game before seeing Song Ye take a shot, so he wanted to persuade the young man to warm up first.