Chapter 466-470

Although Qin Zhan said he liked her before, Song Ye didn't take it seriously.

When a man says this to another man, 80% of it is just joking.

And to test the standard of a man's favorite type, you still have to practice to get true knowledge. For example, at the first glance of Qin Zhan, which position will be placed in a woman.

When Song Ye was calculating his eldest brother, the woman's vanity was unprecedentedly expanded. The two men on the table were both gold and handsome, or different types have their own merits, no matter which one is hooked, it is a very face. thing.

Therefore, for Qin Zhan's partiality to his younger brother, she just chuckled and agreed, "Yes, such an outstanding child, I like it all when I look at it, and I want to consider it as a godfather."

You deserve it.

You deserve it too.

This sentence directly reduced the overall goodwill of the two men. The two men contemptuously in their hearts, their faces became a bit cold, and the unfamiliar woman continued to talk more and more vigorously, even sticking to Song Ye. On the side, "Xiao

Ye would like to have another sister. Although it's not as good as her brother, it feels different." Song Ye didn't expect that this woman would play circuitous tactics on herself. Although she had a good idea, she didn't have much. Self-knowledge.

Don't say that Qin Zhan over there didn't look at her directly at first, but now he is directly divided into the enemy camp.

"It's enough for him to have my elder brother." Qin Zhan was cutting the steak, but his voice was cold as he looked down.

He originally wanted to monopolize Song Ye, and there was already a Yunhua in front of him. He couldn't say anything. If you really let the little devil have another cheap sister at this time, he could not be a major general in the army.

This time Le Siyu didn't speak, and waited to watch the show. Anyway, this woman had been struck out by him since the first sentence. Now that someone is taking care of her, he will not take care of it.

"Haha, Mr. Qin doesn't understand this. Boys are born with a lack of maternal love. When they are adolescents, they will rely more on their older sisters than their older brothers. Many teenagers' worries and concerns about girls they like tend to talk to their older sisters." At this moment, I started Balabala as if I couldn't understand people, and even thought that there were not enough lightning points. I pretended to wink at Song Ye mysteriously, teasing: "Xiao Ye is so beautiful, there should be many in the school. Does the girl like you? I can tell you that now the little girl is very snobbish, and all she wants is your conditions. If you really like it, I will introduce you a younger sister in two days, and her mind will be simple."

Song Ye He sneered in his heart, glanced faintly, and took a look at Le Mingyu by the way. The latter was embarrassed, and he twitched his mouth without speaking.

God knows that this woman is insane and has a problem with zero points and zero points. She really doesn't want to let go of any good resources.

Seeing the woman's smug look, Song Ye regretted the failed experiment.

This woman looks pretty, but her brain is not so good.

The last time she gave Wang Qianqian a head, Qin Zhan used 100 million to intervene, and this woman stepped up like a pig brain.

Now let alone where Qin Zhan can fancy her, he probably has the urge to drive people away.

"Auntie, can you be quiet?" Song Ye didn't want to cause trouble to herself, so she spoke quietly, interrupting the woman's clamor.

"Huh? What do you call me? Auntie?" The woman opened her eyes wide, and pointed to herself in shock. "Don't be kidding, I'm just as old as your elder brother."

"But you are more verbose than the neighbor's auntie." "Song Ye continued to answer with a flat expression.

"You...I..." The woman didn't expect two words, she changed from a sister to an aunt, and finally became an aunt. For a while, I was so angry that you, I, and I couldn't speak for a long time, and finally turned around. Looking at Le Siyu on the opposite side, "Look, this is your brother's classmate, so uneducated."

She knew that she and Le Siyu were a pair at the table, so she turned her head and asked for help. Anyway, she was a woman who was Le Shao. The two brothers did not give her face so much, that was openly beating a man in the face.

It's a pity that no matter how good she was, she met the three people in front of her. Behind the appearance of respect and order, their status and status are completely different.

So proceed under Naples Yu cut steaks, even eyebrows did not move a muscle, "Now that I am your man, just stick to the eye of someone else, you did not think of it how?"

At the moment the accident would succeed him , I think it's pretty beautiful.

"Le Shao, don't get me wrong, I just..." Seeing the gold master angry, the woman changed her name in a hurry.

But I didn't explain why, but Qin Zhan over there has already put down his knife and fork, pulled a napkin and wiped the corners of his mouth, and said with a cold face, "You dare not insult Song Ye again, I promise From now on, Shishi City will not have a place for you." The

woman's complexion became stiff, her hands seemed to be scalded, and she was so scared that her knives and forks in her hands snapped off, and the crisp movement appeared in a quiet environment. It was exceptionally clear. The guests around in twos and threes looked over and saw the pale face of the woman among the stars Gongyue.

"Mr. Qin..." Without Le Siyu as a backer, women couldn't even enter the restaurant, let alone offend the dining guests, so when Qin Zhan threatened, she could no longer talk and laugh.

In fact, none of the three present here are unreasonable people. People who can sit in this seat generally don't care about little people, but what a woman shouldn't do is go to Song Ye's idea, and she's still in front of it. Qin Zhan's noodles.

The woman also tried to exchange her beauty for a little sympathy, so when she prayed, she also coquettishly, with tears in her eyes, and squeezed her big breast with her arm, but Qin Zhan didn't even want to look at her. With a cold face, the temperature on his body whizzed down, "It's not rolling yet." The

voice did not fluctuate, and it was almost frozen into ice. The oppression that the man deliberately exudes would be scared even by the soldiers under his hands.

The woman was so shocked that she shivered and couldn't even cry. Finally, she had to pick up her bag and leave the scene as if to escape.

"Is Brother Le full?" As soon as the woman left, Song Ye went across the river to demolish the bridge, and calmly asked Le Siyu next to her.

The latter smiled helplessly. The boss gave such obvious instructions. If you are not full, you will be full, "I'm sorry today, I will make an appointment next time, and say goodbye."

Song Ye didn't feel guilty at all for this kind of slaying the donkey. Especially the woman just now, she asked to stay at the very beginning, Song Ye just pushed the boat along with the water, and later did it by himself. Song Ye also admired it.

However, it proved that my eldest brother is not so superficial in appearance.When the two of them finished their supper, it was already half past eight in the evening, and the wind outside was very cold, but neither of them was in a hurry to leave.