Chapter 11-15

Internet cafes will be popularized everywhere in later generations and can be seen everywhere, but in this era when computers have not yet entered the family, this store standing on the corner of the street is particularly tall.

If it hadn't happened by chance, Song Ye would have never expected that he would be able to meet the old man so quickly.

That's right, the computer is Song Ye's only partner and the most loyal companion. As the number one killer, she is wanted all over the world. She has never been afraid that she will fall into the recovery law net, just because she has hacking skills that no one can match, no matter how many countries. She can easily erase any of her information as many databases as she builds.

Although Internet cafes in this era can access the Internet, most people still don't know how to do it, and the software is not complete. There are dozens of machines, all of which are playing stand-alone games.

Because there is no age limit for black Internet cafes, Song Ye only spent a dollar to open it for an hour, chose a secluded corner, and switched on the Internet. When my finger pressed on the keyboard, I could only hear the unceasing knocking sound, and countless pages were instantly mobilized on the blue screen. The dense numbers on those pages were dazzling. People who didn't know thought it was poisoned.

In only three minutes, Song Ye easily invaded the database of the Yuncheng Public Security Bureau and created a new identity for herself. He set his age at 18 and wrote his gender as a male. Then he used the Internet cafe camera to implant photos. Since then, Song Ye has a brand new identity of his own in Country Z.

After thinking about it, Song Ye changed his current identity and gender.

While doing things outside, this young face can reduce others' guard, but many things are still inconvenient, such as bank cards.

After disguising his ID, he found that no one on the Internet had found himself. Song Ye tried to search for the organization's information when he thought about it, but found nothing as he agreed.

That's right, how can it be so easy to leave clues in that organization with the most advanced technology and first-class talents.

Revenge, the future is long...Song Ye thought like this, when he was about to exit the page, he suddenly caught a new announcement from the corner of his eyes.

'Yuncheng traffickers absconded and are wanted nationwide starting today. 'The

dazzling face under the title is the goatee man who was pitted by Song Ye on the train.

There were so many people present at the time, and they actually fled.

Song Ye expressed doubts about the capabilities of these so-called state servants.

But looking at the face on the screen, Song Ye Jiuyuan's memory thought of a person, a person who helped her in a difficult situation at the time.

She made a secret decision in her heart. She closed all pages, erased the traces, got up and walked out of the Internet cafe, and went to the bank to apply for a card.

Little did she know that when she wandered out, a red warning signal was appearing on the computer in the military-affair base in Yuncheng Mountain.

The guard who was operating the operating system was taken aback for a moment, "Cloud City's system has been hacked." Just after the report was finished, the signal quickly disappeared on the screen with a sweeping sound.

At this moment, Qin Zhan, who was sitting by the window, swept his sharp eyebrows, and his deep gaze fell on the moment the signal disappeared.

"Hey, it's weird, why is it gone again? I can't find the source of the signal. This person has even hid the anti-reconnaissance system!" The guard looked at the computer for a long time and was dumbfounded.