Chapter 471-475

Song Ye looked at the person under his hand with an incredible expression, but there was no turbulence between his eyes.

She was sure that the effect of the potion she had prepared had come out. She didn't think it was enough. Standing behind a few people, she raised the knife and dropped the sharp hand knife at the back of the neck. .

After confirming that several people were unconscious, opened their palms and gathered them into the space one by one.

There are numerous agencies here, and she will be surrounded by a few mistakes with a few people. The only way to retreat quickly is to use space to take people out.

Before that, she had to make sure that these people would not wake up inside, and naturally, after they went out, Song Ye would not give any explanation.

There is no way to explain this kind of thing.

After completing the purpose of this trip, Song Ye chose to evacuate quickly.

Just the moment she stepped out of the door, there was a puff of pain in her shoulder, and her footsteps stopped, her body reacted one step ahead of her brain, and she ducked behind the door.

Damn it.

She was discovered.

She tried to move her shoulders, and felt that the bullet had been deeply embedded in her shoulders. It was a sniper rifle. The opponent's head was very accurate, and she didn't mean to kill her. She wanted to catch it alive.

It seemed that Qin Zhan had calculated that she would come, and at this point in time, the date of marriage to Yunhua was close. The more she thought about it, the more frightened she became. Has Qin Zhan discovered her identity?

In a few short seconds, countless thoughts flashed in Song Ye's mind, but she couldn't take care of too much at the moment, suppressing the chaotic emotions in her heart, she quickly raised her hand and bandaged the artery to prevent bleeding. , The palm has used the ability to detect the people lurking in every location outside the house.

Tragically, these people are still old friends.

At this moment Song Ye silently wiped his face and cursed in a low voice.

But no matter how entangled, time waits for no one, no action, wait for all the people to come around, even if Song Ye breaks through the encirclement, his identity may be exposed.

A sharp flash flashed between her eyebrows, and she grabbed a chair with one hand to break out. Mobility was her advantage at night. As long as she wanted to go, few people could stop her.

Puff puff...In the darkness, in different corners in all directions, the bullets of the sniper rifle kept shooting, irregular and timeless, but Song Ye still avoided one by one with his extremely keen hearing, and used a chair if he couldn't hide. Blocked, so many bullets came in the first half of the road, except for the one that had no warning in front, all the others were missed.

If it hadn't been for the confrontation between the enemy and us, the members of the Eagle Group who stood by and stood still would almost applaud Song Ye.

After Song Ye walked a long distance, he found that the gunfire had stopped.

My heart jumped suddenly, and this feeling of suddenly quieting around made my scalp numb, and the air was faintly tense, like a tensioned string, a prelude to its breaking down.

Song Ye's footsteps became more and more rushing in the aisle, and the figure rushing in the dark made no sound. At this time, she had no time to think about how to fight back. She had entered the hunter's net, except for trying her best to escape. on.

When she was about to walk out of the next corner, a tall and stalwart figure suddenly appeared in her vision. The opponent was wearing a black combat training suit of the eagle group, and stepped on the aisle with her back hand, her strong vision was full of heavy oppression. sense.

Song Ye stopped abruptly, her cold and deep eyes contracted and condensed in an instant, and there was a pause between her breathing.

Qin Zhan.

Almost without identification, the man's cold breath completely exposed his identity. Song Ye's heart trembled, and his body's breath subconsciously changed.

She didn't want to be caught in this situation until the last moment.

In fact, Qin Zhan really didn't see Song Ye. He was lying in ambush here tonight. He did speculate based on the time of Yunhua's wedding, but he did not associate Ye Gang with Song Ye.

He has always regarded Song Ye as an innocent child.

The hunt tonight was just a training session, but he didn't expect that the opponent would be so powerful that he would have to make a move to the last level.

It was only ten meters away from the gate, and the two in the dark stood in a stalemate in the aisle, and the collision between them was inevitable.

If it were in the past, Song Ye would first judge his estimated strength before doing it, but the man in front of him was excellent in his heart and skill in the battle, and it would only be himself who would be disadvantaged in the competition.

Therefore, Song Ye only hesitated for a second, he immediately leaned over and rushed over. The figure aimed at the gap in a forward lean. After reaching the opponent and shaking the virtual move with a punch, his arm was propped on the wall and his body suddenly Presenting a posture of flying in the air, dexterously passed over the opponent's head.

Her real purpose is the door ten meters away.

But her movements were fast, and Qin Zhan's reaction was equally fast. The moment she landed, Qin Zhan turned and buckled the opponent's shoulder. The wounded place was too bloody and became the most deadly position.

"Um..." The shoulders that were still stuck in bullets were firmly clamped by the eagle's claws, and even Song Ye couldn't help groaning in the tearing pain.

She clenched her teeth, hit the opponent's armpit with a backhand punch, and dodged her sideways in an instant of loose force.

Qin Zhan didn't expect a woman to be able to train with such sensitivity and strength, a glimmer of light flashed in her eyes, and her other hand had already attacked again quickly.

There are no men and women on the battlefield, only the enemy and us, even if the opponent is a woman, Qin Zhan is not soft.

Bang Bang Bang... In a dark aisle, two black figures quickly fought together. Fists collided with fists, and between the legs and feet, the flesh and blood felt dull. The speed of the two people almost made People can't see the way to move.

Song Ye had long known that Qin Zhan was skilled, but he had never thought that he would have to use very strange power to avoid being repelled by the opponent's iron punch.

From the beginning, Qin Zhan was innocent for a while, and then transformed into a rigorous array, regardless of gender. The people on the opposite side are opponents worthy of serious treatment.

From a long time ago, the two people have kept each other's strength, and then they have no chance to compete again.

Unexpectedly, the test Qin Zhan promised would be conducted in this situation.

The smell of blood in the air became more and more intense, and Song Ye could feel the loss of strength as the blood surged, and she knew that if she continued to entangle like this, she would lose.

But Qin Zhan is like a hunting beast, the prey that has entered his control area has no chance to escape.

After the mask was almost torn off several times, Song Ye gritted his teeth, his eyes flashed sharply, and he swung his fist out in the dark, but in front of Qin Zhan's abdomen, he suddenly turned into a Swiss 0 soldier 0 army 0 knife. The knife's edge flashed with cold light, and Bai Sensen's light pierced toward the man's abdomen.Song Ye also had to love it, but there were Ye Gang brothers in her space, and she promised to bring people back safely before dawn, and she could not be trapped here.