Chapter 721-725

Across the heavy veil, the moaning on the carved sandalwood bed is like a cat's call, soft and tickling.

Reason was also returned in an instant. Song Ye raised his neck and separated the lips of the two, and his voice was slightly dull, "Who is it?"

Qin Zhan definitely looked at her without saying anything, meaning to let her see by herself.

The latter curled his eyebrows, slowly approached the bed, gently lifted the veil with his fingertips, and then the moonlight coming from the broken window outside the house saw the wriggling figure.

"Ye Lingyin." When Song Ye recognized this face, his whole person was taken aback, and then his brows were frowned into a Sichuan character. This bureau was arranged by Ye Meijing, so the person in bed must also be arranged by her.

Song Ye knew that the other party wanted to use Qin Zhan to go to the next level, thinking that tonight would be a beautiful and beautiful female disciple in the disciple hall of the Ye family, but she never thought that she would be so cruel and cultivate herself The daughter who had been in it for more than ten years was sent in.

At this moment, Ye Lingyin, who was curled up in the quilt and dawdled, his cheeks flushed, and the unconscious Ye Lingyin, was obviously already Chinese medicine.

If Qin Zhan accidentally drank the wine in the mandarin duck pot, he guessed that his symptoms would be similar now. When it was dawn, someone would find him and kick open the door. The Luo family wouldn't want to be responsible.

Thinking of this, Song Ye's eyes were slightly cold, and he reached out to take a teapot and splashed all the cold tea inside Ye Lingyin's face.

"Ah..." The person on the bed seemed to be scalded, his whole body stretched out and stiff, and it took a long time to open his eyes and looked around in confusion.

The room was very dark, and the hazy moonlight through the screen windows only reflected a tall figure by the door. His figure was not An Mo at first glance.

"Who are you?" Ye Lingyin realized his situation and immediately rolled up the quilt and pulled it on top of him, still with an abnormal blush on his cheeks. She looked at the figure alertly, and she still couldn't figure out the situation in her confused mind.

The shadow by the door came over at this time and stood by the bed condescendingly and looked over, with a cold voice, "Tell your mother, put her mind away, next time I won't be merciful."

Ye Lingyinyi Frozen, his face instantly turned pale, and as his thoughts turned sharply, where could he not know the ins and outs of everything.

"He...hehe..." She suddenly sneered, her thick nasal voice full of sorrow and madness. Getting out of bed embarrassed, she stumbled and ran to the door, forced herself to suppress the strangeness of her body, straightened her back and said, "I hope you don't say it."

She didn't want An Mo to know, and she didn't want to embarrass herself too much.

"Yeah." Qin Zhan answered quickly, anyway, he didn't lose all of this.

It wasn't until the slender figure staggered and disappeared outside the door that Song Ye walked out of the darkness, staring at the direction Ye Lingyin was leaving, and a dignified look appeared under his eyes.

"She won't let Ye Meijing go." Qin Zhan took her shoulders behind him, and said with a calm and determined tone.

"Yeah." Song Ye lowered his eyes, relying on all the weight of his body behind him, feeling exhausted both physically and mentally.

"Go to sleep, I'll call you before dawn." Qin Zhan rolled away the quilt, hugged her to bed, and gently patted the back with his arms in his arms.

It wasn't until Song Ye fell into a deep sleep that a deep sigh flashed across his eyes.

Song Ye's life experience is complicated, and Ye Meijing is so deliberate, and her mother, who is unscrupulous in her status, can't help but be moved. Although it was Ye Lingyin who suffered tonight, as the true deity, Song Ye must also feel sad.

Her life was only more than ten years, but it was full of conspiracy and calculations. The more betrayed by the relatives of the calculations, the more clearly her pain became clearer.

In the early morning of the next day, Song Ye was found unconscious in the yard by a servant of the Zhang family. There seemed to be signs of fighting around him.

But after waking up, he cross-examined, but he didn't know once, and his tone was tight.

Qin Zhan returned to Luo's house unharmed, but Ye Lingyin's whereabouts are unknown. Ye Meijing's plan was unsuccessful. Instead, he wanted to find someone from all over the world. He was so angry that he had nowhere to vent and shut Song Ye to the back mountain. In the cave, I lived with the white bones and the dying race.

This gave her the opportunity to further explore the treatment process of genetic diseases. After sharing the food in the space with these people, they all confided all the treatments on and off, but the clues were still nothing.

When Xinyue ran to release her secretly, it was already five days later, her face stopped talking, she looked at Song Ye embarrassedly, "Song Ling, I have bad news to tell you. You must calm down."

Song Ye was still standing at the exit of the cave, raising her eyebrows and looking at her, "Is Ye Lingyin back?"

"Eh, how did you know it was related to her?" Xinyue looked at her in surprise. , But before she could reply, her eyebrows wrinkled again, "People are back, and it doesn't look like anything is wrong, but she...she said that she had a relationship with Qin Zhan and wanted to marry the Luo family."

Song Ye knew that night. After that, Ye Lingyin won't be easy, and expected that she was plotting something if she didn't show up, but she never expected that when it came to an end, she would go slant, even Qin Zhan had calculated.

"Then how is the situation now?" Song Ye stepped out of the cave with no emotion between his cold brows and eyes. He turned his head and glanced at the people who were still alive in the cave while speaking. She left these people with food for a few days. As for whether or not to leave, it was their own choice.

"The Luo family firmly disagrees. Everyone knows the matter. Today, the people of the seven major families are going to hold a meeting to discuss this matter. They should all be at the venue of the last disciple contest." The new moon on the side scratched. Head, I really don't understand Song Ye's thoughts. She knew about the affairs between Qin Zhan and Song Ye, so she ran over in a hurry when she learned of the situation, but on the other hand, the person concerned was not in a hurry, not even a bit sad or angry. It was true that the emperor did not rush to death the eunuch.

It wasn't that Song Ye was in a hurry, but she didn't believe that Ye Lingyin would really want to marry Qin Zhan. What she worried about was what Ye Lingyin wanted to do.

At this time, Qin Zhan, who was sitting on the high platform, had the same idea. He was dubbed the name of a bad guy for no reason, but he didn't even clarify the meaning.

Ye Lingyin's request to him that night is still vivid, and the meaning of this don't say it extends to this day, and naturally it also made him remain silent on this matter.

All the members of the seven major families were there. Ye Meijing took Ye Lingyin and sighed like a suffering lord who had been persecuted. Ye Lingyin was sitting on a chair with a very ugly expression.

"Miss Ye Family, you said that you were defiled by Master Luo Family. Are you serious?"Be tarnished and contaminated.