Chapter 166-170

Originally, the annual Medicine Stone Competition was a grand ceremony in the drug store. How many people were eager to participate in obtaining resources to seek benefits.

But just because the Bai family and the Hao family were bigger, the two tigers fought against each other, and they brought outsiders to participate in the competition, everyone had long been backlogged with anger.

Now that the gap has been found, the sound waves of condemnation have been set off.

Bai Hong is standing on the sidelines of the Bai family's work, and Bai Hong is still fanning the flames, "Yes, if you are tried together, the treatment should be the same. You can't let the people in the drugstore be inferior to others. . " "

Yes, I think I'll find it too leaves maximum Song, tried to kneel together, equally punished. " "

Yes, knelt down, give me kneel! "

......

a word ripple, increasingly The more shouts made Song Ye kneel down, they held the torch high, and their excited faces showed hideousness in the fire.

Kneel down? Song Ye coldly raised the corners of his mouth. Just as he was about to speak, he heard a hard voice from the side, "I want to see, who dares to let him kneel."

Then, Qin Zhan's tall figure slowly walked into people's sight. , The height of nearly 1.9 meters originally stood out from the crowd, coupled with wearing a camouflage vest at this time, a full of tension lines and a cold face standing there, for a while, the clamoring crowd was daunted.

Song Ye is the type with a breezy appearance and vicious and vicious hands, so at first it made people look a little weak.

But Qin Zhan is the kind of cold and tough from the inside out, with a strong aura that can deter opponents without having to shoot.

So in the current scene, with his joining, Song Ye's face to this dwarf crowd was actually somewhat evenly matched.

"Foreign friends, our pharmacy has never been in dispute with the world. Today we are dealing with housework. Please do not intervene." At this time, the young old man opened his mouth again, his turbid eyes gleaming with vigilance. . Qin Zhan's bloody character and combat uniform, even he can see how powerful it is.

"I'm also in charge of housework." Qin Zhan moved his shoulders, and his big palm fell on Song Ye's shoulders, and announced in a protective manner, "Song Ye is my younger brother, and his business is mine. "

So, if you want to move her, pass me first.

Everyone understood the subtext, and it was a dilemma for a while, and the Bai family members were itching with hatred, and they didn't expect Song Ye to always have a master to help.

But Song Ye, who was reduced to being a protected one, didn't take it seriously. Qin Zhan had started the fire, so she should have come out to take the scene. She simply watched the play with her arms around her chest.

In the stalemate between the two sides, Hao Zhengyi aimed at the opportunity to come out and speak, "Elders, please calm down, now no one has any evidence that this fire was set by my Hao family, and Tiantian is still being treated. Otherwise, wait until she wakes up. It's not too late to ask." As

soon as he finished saying this, the young old man began to bang bang bang on the crutches again, "Don't talk nonsense, you said that the fire was not set by the Hao family. Is it possible that the fire is from another family? The rooms assigned to the game today are all After careful arrangement, it is impossible for anyone to get to the five-element gossip array except for the designated map." The