Chapter 506-510

The development of the matter was too surprised and weird. After Wu Xinxin discovered that Miaoling's woman resembled the dead boy Song Ye, she also made the shocking fact that her new sister-in-law was a mysterious woman. Everyone was caught off guard, and her brain didn't react for a while. come.

The youngest member of the Eagle Group watched the old for a long time, and watched that everyone was silent, feeling awkward, so the Han Han first asked, "Boss, is this the new sister-in-law?"

Qin Zhan also nodded. Regardless of how much everyone's psychological endurance is, they just said, "Well, meet Song Ye, we will get married in the next year." With

two bangs, two figures on the table stood up together, Wu Xinxin and Qu Bai At this time, the actions were surprisingly consistent, even the expression on his face was exactly the same.

"Song Ye? She is also called Song Ye?" Qu Bai muttered to himself, as if gradually figured out something, and then his face was completely black and turned into ashes at the bottom of the pot, "Qin Zhan, you are enough, I don't know you Where did I find such a woman to look like this, but there is only one thing, she can't be called Song Ye."

Qu Bai didn't believe that the girl in front of him was the one who had disappeared for a long time. One of them was that the huge fire survived. It's very difficult for people to be so intact. The other is that she doesn't know them at all. A person who has disappeared for so long looks at them in a completely strange manner. The third is that the most important thing is her gender. .

Song Ye is a man, and the person in front of him is really a woman.

This can only be blamed on Song Ye's pretending to be too successful before, but now he has been so violently backlashed.

But Wu Xinxin at the other end had a completely different attitude. She cried again, but this time she cried with joy. "Qu Bai, don't say it, it's not wrong. Xiao Ye Zi was originally a woman. I saw her at first sight. I found out just then. She is the Song Ye we know."

Ning Yiming, who has always maintained a neutral attitude, also stood up to testify, "Yes, the Song Ye you knew before is indeed a girl."

Girl?

Qu Bai was stunned, and stared again at the girl opposite, stunned from head to toe, still maintaining the open mouth posture for a long time.

With a click, Qin Zhan as the owner put the tea cup in his hand at this time, using a bit of force. The whole cup fell apart in an instant and broke into several pieces, and the tea dripped down, frightened to the side. The third child of his body is all standing up.

Damn, it's scary that the boss is angry, he really wants to go home.

"Speaking of which, you all knew the gender of the kid very early, didn't you?" Qin Zhan didn't move his eyebrows, and he froze into frost, and even Ning Yiming and Wu Xinxin were frozen by his eyes. The body.

They all say don't do bad things on weekdays, otherwise it is not that the time has not come.

How happily the two of them watched the joke before, now they feel sad.

Tan Rui couldn't even squeeze out a smile, and the women of his family were all stepping on Qin Zhan's bottom line, and the fairy Daluo could not be saved.

"That, Song Ye didn't let me say it." Wu Xinxin's mind turned quickly, she immediately threw the pot on Song Ye, and then looked at her with scorching eyes, "Little Ye Zi, don't you think?"

Song Ye from the party concerned The old god has been sitting there drinking tea all the time, spread his hands when he heard the words, and said calmly, "Sorry, I am amnesia." So, what I have done before, what I said, I don't remember, this pot, I Not back.