Chapter 66-70

Lu Lan hated Song Ye when she was a child, not only because it was a wild species that she picked up, but also because Song Ye was so beautiful that she was always poking her heart with her beauty, so she didn't want to see it. she was.

So when she was very young, she let Song Ye grow long hair to cover her face. I originally wanted to keep my eyes open, but the more I grow up, when I show my arms and legs in the summer, Song Ye will always be whiter, smoother and more delicate than others.

That time was also summer. Song Yuanzhi was drunk and called her black and ugly, not as fair as Song Ye. She found an excuse in a fit of anger, scalded Song Ye with boiling water, and cast her anger on her.

"You bastard, I was born to be the one who was born with me. After supporting you for fifteen years, you are still the same wolf-hearted!" As soon as he saw the face in front of him, Lu Lan couldn't wait to scratch her.

"Is it because I picked it up, so should I be beaten and abused by you?" Song Ye suppressed the smile from the corner of his mouth, and his face was completely cold.

Lu Lan is a gap triggered emotions, broke out the bad heart can not stay stopped. "I raised you fifteen years, how you play, that is a dog, I am willing to fight is to criticize."

In In her heart, Song Ye is worse than a dog. At least the dog would make her happy occasionally, but Song Ye would only use her face to sting her self-esteem.

"Lu Lan!" Song Yuanzhi yelled, looking at his pillow with a stunned expression on his face. He knew his wife had treated Song Ye badly, but he never knew she was so vicious. "She is still just a child. Even if you hate that woman, you should not retaliate against Song Ye."

The disappointment that came up from the bottom of his eyes fell in Lu Lan's sight, but at this time it was full of hypocrisy and irony. She simply let go, and said what had been hidden in her heart for so many years, "Hehe, you are not here. Be hypocritical. Song Yuanzhi, everyone is under one roof. Do you dare to say that when I hit her, you would not know? Without your acquiescence, how would I dare to touch that woman's wild species. Even if she was crying in the big winter toilet, you have never seen one go. compared to my vicious, your hypocrisy, even more disgusting! "

snapped.

The roar was swallowed up by the crisp applause, Song Yuanzhi raised his high hand, a gentle face long ago was a hideous, "You shut up! You are just an ignorant woman from the country, you can marry me You should be snickering, and you dare to yell at me. Don't look at it, where is this place!"

Lu Lan's face was missed, and the delicately managed hair was scattered around her neck. , There was a fiery pain in the face.

In fact, it was not the first time that Song Yuanzhi was beaten. She gritted her teeth, and Ren Yi Ren passed. But what she can't stand most is that Song Yuanzhi dislikes her as a countryman, and dislikes her for not being worthy of him...In the extremely embarrassing scene, Lu Lan saw Song Ye's face, fair skin, and delicate features. A mocking smile.

Her eyes widened in vain, and the blue veins on her forehead violently burst into pain. Without thinking about it, she grabbed the teacup on her hand and smashed it out with all her strength, "Bad leather, why are you laughing at me? !" When

the white cup was smashed out, several teachers present all exclaimed, but there was no time to stop it.

Song Ye was able to avoid it, but stood upright and did not move.

With a crisp sound, the white teacup smashed into pieces on his forehead, and the splashed blood slowly slipped down the delicate face.

"Ah, Song Ye!" Several female teachers in the office stood up, exclaiming and went to look around.