Chapter 81-85

Today, Tianxin Pavilion opened the battle of stones, inviting the famous business giants in the stone gambling industry, and the gambling experts from jewelry companies from all walks of life came to participate in the game. Although the slogan advocated by the game is Friendship First, Competition Second, who can All know, this is empty talk.

To compete, of course, it must be ranked first and second.

Most of them have white sideburns, have studied gambling for half a lifetime, and have full confidence. Even the men in white gowns and glasses are stone gambling families for generations. They have extraordinary eyesight since childhood and are well-known in the circle.

But these famous figures never thought that today they would lose to a 15-year-old kid.

All three pieces of wool were green, and the last piece was also a rare blue jadeite. No one in the room was able to tell in terms of quantity or quality.

"Lan Fei..." The man in white robe and glasses looked at the shining jade on the booth, his eyes had long lost his senses, because that piece of wool was supposed to belong to him, he turned his head and looked at the piece on his booth. With the white stone, his heart suddenly felt unwilling, "No, that's my wool, not his. This blue jade is mine."

When everyone was immersed in awe, it happened suddenly. The roar of drew everyone's attention.

"Mr. Song Ye carried things out by himself, and you didn't explain in advance, why do you say it belongs to you now?" Wang Yutang, as the organizer, is to build momentum for Song Ye again this time. Seeing that things are far from being done. One step short, the sudden change naturally made him dissatisfied.

But the white-robed man was not reconciled. He stood up and pointed at Song Ye and said, "Ask him if this third piece of wool came from me. The rock in my hand is his."

The man was plausible, and inevitably made people suspicious. For a while, some people said that grapes were sour when they couldn't eat grapes, and then criticized the age problem. Three yuan."

Seeing the faintly floating heart of the people who had just stabilized, Wang Yutang frowned, and subconsciously glanced at Song Ye, but saw her calm face, and his heart was relieved. He smiled twice and asked: "I don't know Song What does Ye have to say?"

Song Ye, who had been silent for a while, was named, but she didn't have stage fright. She walked directly to the booth and picked up the blue jade with a cold voice, "First, I'm twenty minutes. Leave the room and stand with him to lay the stone for more than half an hour. If he really wanted this piece of wool, he would come over and ask me for it. Second, this piece of wool is not fake, but I did not take it from him. Yes, but he threw it at my feet and said that he sent me away. If you don't believe it, you can check the room monitoring. Third..." At this point, her voice paused, and she glanced at the crowd with indifferent eyebrows, "The gods are hard to tell Jade, there is not necessarily no genius in the world. I can find three pieces of green wool with luck, and I can find the fourth and fifth pieces..."

So, if you don't have the ability, don't rant here and shut up. Go aside and cool off.

Don't look at Song Ye who is usually cold and not talkative, she just doesn't care about it, it doesn't mean she is really weak to be deceived.

The group of savvy experts around was cut off by this meal and couldn't hold back their faces, and they began to indignantly accuse Song Ye of lying and not drafting.

"In this case, I'll try with the rough stone you don't want." Song Ye walked to a few nearby booths, picked up some wool that the experts had just given up because they were not sure about the green, and almost picked it out after passing it. Very fast, I took five or six to the calcite machine in a short while, and then simply went into battle by himself, making a big deal, and every wool was cut to the end.